Guess who likes MIKA?????

Lucy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's gas:) i'm converting people all the time too although alot of my friends are just sick of hearing me harping on about Mika at this stage!!

I chose the strategy of listening to his songs all the time and some people when they hear it, they just say "oh that's a good one" ... and slowly, they become more and more obsessed... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

His version :naughty: He's actually got that low voice, which is good, but it's not suitable for singing Mika's songs.. :lmfao:

Sounds hilarious! :naughty: Kinda makes me want to go find a random biker dude and make him sing Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

Now seriously, do that :shocked:

We just gotta hope the random biker guy knows GK... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

....of course, I would be more than HAPPY to teach it to him!!!! Surely he will be a quick learner..... one listen and Grace Kelly gets stuck in your head for days - so it should not be a problem at all!!!!! :naughty:

You know this is my new mission in life! :mf_rosetinted:

Or at least for this weekend! :naughty:

....of course, I would be more than HAPPY to teach it to him!!!! Surely he will be a quick learner..... one listen and Grace Kelly gets stuck in your head for days - so it should not be a problem at all!!!!! :naughty:

You know this is my new mission in life! :mf_rosetinted:

Or at least for this weekend! :naughty:

A new reality show! - how many guys will Holly teach to sing GK? :das::roftl:

Sounds like a HIT show to me :naughty:

It has it all..... Great music...bloopers and blunders and amazing human feats! :naughty:

Definetly! :das: Which chanell is going to air our wonderful show? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Because THAT channel will get the highest ratings! :das::roftl:

Oh great! :punk:

This thread has officially become our thread... there are no other posters :shocked::naughty:

I LOVE it when that happens! :punk:

LUCY where are you....she made the thread and now she abandoned it...just like she forgot to feed my baby! :naughty:

I LOVE it when that happens! :punk:

LUCY where are you....she made the thread and now she abandoned it...just like she forgot to feed my baby! :naughty:

I am here!!!!! You two completely changed the thread. :naughty: :naughty:

I am here!!!!! You two completely changed the thread. :naughty: :naughty:

BUT did you read the BRILLIANT idea?????

Now, we HAVE to do this ...this weekend!!!!! There are ALOT of biker dudes in Fort Lauderdale! :naughty: