Miracles! They Do Happen!

elanorelle

A Miracle happened today. I was on Facebook and my friend Louise from High School messages me and we chat! it was very nice and all and then she said the most shocking thing ever "I saw Debbie recently and her pictures are on my face book profile." I WAS SHOCKED! I STARTED TO CRY AND WAIL! This has been on my mind as a source of severe emotional pain for 13 years. THIRTEEN YEARS! She was my best friend from Grade 8 to 5th Year university and then she just dissapeared! just VANISHED! I WAS SO SADDENED AND HURT AND CONFUSED.And I have been hunting for her every day for 13 years. Her name got changed so that was even harder I guess. I left messages with alumni boards and everything! I think facebook has changed lives. Some of my depression is gone completely! its like my health has resolved itself! There are pictures on Louise's facebook but I am so shocked I can't look at them....too spooked. She is a single mother and she has a 6 year old son. Bless her. she is not that happy tho right now...I think I know what might cheer her up! ME!!!!

so Miracles are happening and this one is one of the Biggest ever and I am so shocked I am trembling. I know I should have just let go,,,,but I couldn't. Louise will get her email for me and I will write her a letter so long telling her everything, We were like sisters,,,,

any miracles like these happen to you?

All I know is something happened this year....2008 is the year of change.

:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Suz, that's amazing.

A boy I used to play with when we were little found me on Facebook today. It was so shocking! Especially since he lives in England and we hadn't spoken to eachother since we were about 6.

I know what you mean about 2008 being a year of change...some of it came my way today, in a highly unpleasant form. :thumbdown:

awww elanorelle thats lovely that you found your friends :wub2: ... I cant say ive had any miracles happen that i know of ... maybe i would class falling in love very unexpectedly , and not looking for someone from the internet that i found as a miracle ... we hadnt even met and were in love .. i guess thats my miracle and are still very much so 7 months later :) ..... Oh and my son hehe :naughty:

The only other odd thing that happened when i was younger was when i lived at home , my mum and step dad used to sleep apart in different rooms , my mum was awoken 3 times by the phone constantly ringing and each time she answered it , it was dead ... she then went to wake my step dad up to tell him someone was playing prank calls .. only to find that the fan in his room was on fire :boxed: .... they put the fire out ... but when my mum went to check the phone, the phone was actually unplugged and had no idea how it could ring :blink: ... it was as if it was a warning sign for someone to wake up before the house burnt down... my mum felt as if someone was looking over us all , she says its the strangest thing thats happened to her and believed it was a miracle :):thumb_yello:

awww elanorelle thats lovely that you found your friends :wub2: ... I cant say ive had any miracles happen that i know of ... maybe i would class falling in love very unexpectedly , and not looking for someone from the internet that i found as a miracle ... we hadnt even met and were in love .. i guess thats my miracle and are still very much so 7 months later :) ..... Oh and my son hehe

The only other odd thing that happened when i was younger was when i lived at home , my mum and step dad used to sleep apart in different rooms , my mum was awoken 3 times by the phone constantly ringing and each time she answered it , it was dead ... she then went to wake my step dad up to tell him someone was playing prank calls .. only to find that the fan in his room was on fire :boxed: .... they put the fire out ... but when my mum went to check the phone, the phone was actually unplugged and had no idea how it could ring :blink: ... it was as if it was a warning sign for someone to wake up before the house burnt down... my mum felt as if someone was looking over us all , she says its the strangest thing thats happened to her and believed it was a miracle :):thumb_yello:

That has to be a true miracle!:thumb_yello:

That has to be a true miracle!:thumb_yello:

yeah it was too strange not to be :) , its one of the strangest things that ive ever experienced ... and my mum is quite scepticle about things usually but even she cnt even explain how that happened :blink: but too believes that :thumb_yello:

Awww that's amazing :wub2: I'm very happy for you!!

Ahhh yes Facebook really does bring people together!

NO KIDDING! I've just found all these people I used to play with when I was little, but I never spoke to after I left England!! It's SOOOO WEIRD!

That is fantastic!!!! I love it when things like that happen! In this day and age of computer technology seems that SO many people are brought back together! One day out of the blue, I got an e-mail from a childhood friend that I had not seen since kindergarten! And we have stay in close communication ever since! What is better than that???? :wub2:

Wow! thats really great! :bleh:

I'm not on facebook, but i did find 2 of my old friends on Myspace so thats cool :bleh:

As for miracles, i've had nothing really strange happen to me.... apart from predicting football scores and other events in dreams, that's as far as things like that go for me....... :blink: