mika's tamagotchie??

mika_smiles

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mika tama is now a dad!!

The matchmaker tama brought on a female tama character & it said love? yes no & I clicked yes & the female tama had a baby & then left it with my Mika tama (how charming, have a baby then dump it on my Mika tama why don't ya)

charming huh!

lol:biggrin2:

congrats! :biggrin2:

That was really a coincidence! Funny!

Yes reason we named the tama Alice was that in some interview Mika has said that his favourite name for a boy is Alice: "If I ever have a boy I would name him Alice":naughty:

that's also why i named mine Alice :naughty: all of the names were Mika related, like grace, billy and so on. when i couldn't think of any i named my previous tama Mika and now i have Alice :biggrin2:

well this morning my mika tama was asleep then when I came back upstairs after breakfast it had gone & the baby tama was left on it's own he seems to have vanished leaving me to raise his baby tama I've called mine alice too lol (it being a girl & all that i thought why the heck not):biggrin2:

I couldn't think of another name I liked as you can only have names that are 5 letters long so that leaves out a lot of names i like.

• 1 month later...
wow..it feels like ages since i last posted something on this thread..

i found this!!

i'm putting it on my myspace :biggrin2:

tama-1.gif

how cool is it?

that is the most amazing thing!! :bleh:

I love it! :punk:

I think Mika's yellow one is the 3rd or 4th version I have the 4th and 5th versions the 5th version has the chimbly

i found this!!

tama-1.gif

how cool is it?

that's nice! i can see the one i bought there :biggrin2: sadly, the family is on the trip ever since i turned it on, stupid exams get in a way..

How are you doing with you Tamas!:biggrin2:

Still alive and happy?

It makes my heart warm to see how this thread turned in to a friendship thread between a couple of you, that is so sweet!:wub2:

Did you know we have a virtual Tamagotchi that we pretend to take care of in the thread called "Haha Mika, you can't read this....."

His name is Alice:wub2: and we have had him for almoust a year now.

On the first page of the thread you can see a picture of little Alice lying on the floor.:wink2:

really?! aw thats really cute:wub2:

and funny :naughty:

• 3 months later...

i found this!!

tama-1.gif

how cool is it?

wow that's really cool i like it:thumb_yello:

i'm hoping to get a new tama soon if i can find the one i'm looking for that is!!

oh have any of you been on the tama talk forum? I've just joined there my user name is mika's-lollipop-girl

http://www.tamatalk.com

i've just today ordered a mametchi plush backpack it is sooo cool & cute i can't wait for it to arrive:thumb_yello: it says it can take 1 - 4 weeks to arrive (i hope it doesn't take 4 weeks that's ages away!!)

oh if you have a version 4 or 4.5 type in this code to get a playhouse for your tama 40690 89391 and for a slide 52815 99088

Edited by DarkLight