Theeee 'Hollyoaks' Thread

hotdlp

I did check, and there didn't seem to be a hollyoaks thread, but correct me if I'm wrong anyway.

Soo.. this is for all you hollyoaks fans out there (in the MFC), who like to watch it, need someone to discuss it with cos noone else will talk to you about it, etc etc :original:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I've never watched it in my life.

So you don't know how good it is :shocked:! You're missing out, ahem :mf_rosetinted: Didn't it win like 6 awards at the soap awards or something? :fisch:

:naughty::naughty: I'm still not watching it.

It's nice to see you back btw. We have't spoken for a while.

Oh poo you :naughty:

It's good to.. temporarily be back.. even though I shouldn't even be here. I've missed all our chats on the thread :sad: I can't wait til exams are over and I can go back to my second home :D How have your exams been?

Oh poo you :naughty:

It's good to.. temporarily be back.. even though I shouldn't even be here. I've missed all our chats on the thread :sad: I can't wait til exams are over and I can go back to my second home :D How have your exams been?

My exams have gone very well. My hardest one was this morning and it went well. I can't wait until the summer. There should be more people here.

Oh i love Hollyoaks, i never used to miss a single episode but recently i havent got to see it soo much:thumbdown: i need to catch up!

Yey we have a fan :punk::naughty: Aw if you need any feeling in I'll be happy to tell you what's been going on :thumb_yello:

My exams have gone very well. My hardest one was this morning and it went well. I can't wait until the summer. There should be more people here.

Phew thank god, wait is that the one we were talking about last week? With the whole maths thing? I'm glad to hear it went well :wink2:

Same, and with Mika performing and all, so more reports etc :)

Yey we have a fan :punk::naughty: Aw if you need any feeling in I'll be happy to tell you what's been going on :thumb_yello:

Yeah im a fan!!!

Oh great thanks, i will make an effort to try and watch it tonight and then i ll be in here asking what the hells going on! (i havent seen it for like 6 months since my little bundle of trouble/joy arrived!)

Oh and i guess you meant 'filling' not 'feeling'!

Phew thank god, wait is that the one we were talking about last week? With the whole maths thing? I'm glad to hear it went well :wink2:

Same, and with Mika performing and all, so more reports etc :)

That's the one. It was easier than I thought it was going to be.

I hope he does some shows in the uk.

Yeah im a fan!!!

Oh great thanks, i will make an effort to try and watch it tonight and then i ll be in here asking what the hells going on! (i havent seen it for like 6 months since my little bundle of trouble/joy arrived!)

Oh and i guess you meant 'filling' not 'feeling'!

wow 6 months, you might get slightly confused with what's been happening :naughty: But it's an understandable reason of why you haven't :biggrin2::wub2:

Yeah oops :fisch:

That's the one. It was easier than I thought it was going to be.

I hope he does some shows in the uk.

That' good news, you must have felt very happy with yourself when it was over :)

So do I, but not festivals :blink:

wow 6 months, you might get slightly confused with what's been happening :naughty: But it's an understandable reason of why you haven't :biggrin2::wub2:

Yeah oops :fisch:

Yeah may be abit confuzzled!:boxed: My friends tried to fill me in now and again but TONIGHT i am gonna watch it!

My son seems to view 5.30-7pm as playtime! So its been no Neighbours, Home and away or Hollyoaks:bleh:

It was the longest 3 hours ever.

I won't go to a festival.

How long did it take you to finish the exam?

Neither will I, no matter what.. Well I don't think I will anyway :naughty:

Yeah may be abit confuzzled!:boxed: My friends tried to fill me in now and again but TONIGHT i am gonna watch it!

My son seems to view 5.30-7pm as playtime! So its been no Neighbours, Home and away or Hollyoaks:bleh:

But no worries, you have a bunch of people to help you when you get confused :bleh:

Oh no, how unlucky! Lol. I stopped watching neighbours a few months ago, I kept on being busy at the time it would show, so I've just given up on it, even though now decide to have a Neighbours omnibus, why didn't they have it before on BBC grr :sneaky2:

2 and a half hours.

I don't like big crowds so it's a never for me.

Oh that's not so bad I guess..

Yeah me either, that's why I'm also hoping he doesn't do arenas, I mean it's great for his career and all.. but.. it won't be the same experience for the audience really

But no worries, you have a bunch of people to help you when you get confused :bleh:

Oh no, how unlucky! Lol. I stopped watching neighbours a few months ago, I kept on being busy at the time it would show, so I've just given up on it, even though now decide to have a Neighbours omnibus, why didn't they have it before on BBC grr :sneaky2:

I know i thought that the other day!:sneaky2:It would have helped me loads.

Im desperate to go to a festival this year, i ve never been i had tickets for the radio 1 big weekend last year but i couldnt go (on the account of being hugly pregnant) in the end so i gave them away:thumbdown: