The X Files

OK, I´m a huuuuuuuge fan of The X Files. I´ve seen all the series, the 9 seasons

, and now I´m waiting for the movie!!!:punk:

I was wondering if there are other x philies around here.

Here is the trailer for the x files new movie "I want to believe"

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ6iJQrZobY

I can´t wait to see it!!! I mean, I´ve been waiting for 6 years

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a huge fan for years too. I don't think I've seen all the episodes, because I started watching it when it had already started, and I watched the first episodes when they were shown again in Finland after a few years. I'm not dead excited about the movie 'cause the first one was just a long episode to me. But let's see how it turns out. :biggrin2:

OH YEAH! THAT'S ME! IN FACT!

my friend who worked for Chris Carter on all the Vancouver episodes of the X-files is coming to see me this weekend! Remember the Black and White episode? He stared in it! he was one of the people in the cafe. He knows Chris Owens . so I know alot about it! and I love it! Where it was filmed.

my friend was a Grip and Gaffer for the X-files and Mellenium. he has hundreds of stories to tell. so if anyone wants any scoops, just ask me ! I am sure I can get them! Brett is very talented! he worked on the set for StarGate too!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0677045/ (his credentials!)

I loves him so much ! we were buddies since I was 21!

OH YEAH! THAT'S ME! IN FACT!

my friend who worked for Chris Carter on all the Vancouver episodes of the X-files is coming to see me this weekend! Remember the Black and White episode? He stared in it! he was one of the people in the cafe. He knows Chris Owens . so I know alot about it! and I love it! Where it was filmed.

my friend was a Grip and Gaffer for the X-files and Mellenium. he has hundreds of stories to tell. so if anyone wants any scoops, just ask me ! I am sure I can get them! Brett is very talented! he worked on the set for StarGate too!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0677045/ (his credentials!)

I loves him so much ! we were buddies since I was 21!

OMG that´s awesome. I love the black and white episode. It´s one of my favourites.

Wow your friends worked in a lot of cool movies and tv shows. What a lucky guy!!

I love the X-Files! I'm such a x-files nerd. I guess not enough though because i didn't know they were making another movie. Ok, I'm really excited now. :ap_rosetinted:

Hi Cynthia, welcome back!:wub2:

So nice to see you again!:wink2:

I've missed you!

I love the X-Files! I'm such a x-files nerd. I guess not enough though because i didn't know they were making another movie. Ok, I'm really excited now. :ap_rosetinted:

Well, I was a fan when the series was on the air. Then I I kind of forget about it, but when a knew they were making another movie, well, It all came back!!

All the nerdyness :roftl::roftl::roftl: