What are you doing right now?

yeah, i don't watch it that much to tell you the truth. but when i do happen to catch an episode it's always great!

and, i have tried that before, and yes, it IS fun!!! :wink2:

Oh...I thought you were watching the episode I was...nevermind then...but yeah, it's so awesome. When Steve Carell was on Larry King he said that filming of the new season would start at the end of July...or was it August..?

I know...I've caught John Krasinski (Jim) so far...:roftl:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh...I thought you were watching the episode I was...nevermind then...but yeah, it's so awesome. When Steve Carell was on Larry King he said that filming of the new season would start at the end of July...or was it August..?

I know...I've caught John Krasinski (Jim) so far...:roftl:

no, i am watching the episode you are...i just missed a bit of it. and i don't watch the show that much so i've never seen this particular episode before. i didn't even know it was a repeat. :bleh:

no, i am watching the episode you are...i just missed a bit of it. and i don't watch the show that much so i've never seen this particular episode before. i didn't even know it was a repeat. :bleh:

Oh...my bad:wink2: Yeah, sometimes I miss the show as well. I have season 1 and 2 on DVD (thanks "Santa") and sat down and watched those one weekend. But besides that...I don't think I've seen every single episode that's for sure. Great show right?:roftl:

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE that movie. It cracks me up SO much. I even have an Average Joe's tshirt...it's huge on me...but I don't care:roftl:

I love it too! I've ssen it before. :naughty: