Interior design

annabelle

Anyone else likes it or is interested in interior design? I am. Very much, and if I knew how to draw/design I would leave the law school at this very moment and go to some design school. But since I have absolutely no talent for drawing, I'm sticking to the law (not that I would have any more talent for that either:naughty:).

Anyway, I really like it. I like changing the way my room looks like every couple of months, and I really like to think of how I would change the way some other apartments, restaurants, etc,...look like. Any other amateur lover of interior design? I know that we also have one professional on this forum...but I'll let her talk for herself.

For all who want to know and read more about it- you can some info on Wikipedia- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interior_design.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats really cool, im not the best at interior design tho, i would cover my walls in duct tape if i could tho!:roftl:

But you did a good job with Humpfreys little west coat!:wub2:

i think it'd be real cool to be interior designer. and i can draw! but unfortunatly i'm the kinda person who takes criticism very badly so if i desgined somethin the person didn't like, i'd probably cry about for days!:naughty:

my room currently is covered in collages of vogue magazine. i wait each month patiently for that months issue and rip out all the interesting patters/designs/colors. and make huge collages. so far i have 3! :thumb_yello:

i think it'd be real cool to be interior designer. and i can draw! but unfortunatly i'm the kinda person who takes criticism very badly so if i desgined somethin the person didn't like, i'd probably cry about for days!:naughty:

my room currently is covered in collages of vogue magazine. i wait each month patiently for that months issue and rip out all the interesting patters/designs/colors. and make huge collages. so far i have 3! :thumb_yello:

Oh you shouldn't care about what other people think...for as long as you like what you do.:wink2: But I kinda understand you. If I were an interior designer I would also worry all the time, or at least most of it.

Wow, you're good to make collages. I've never had patience for something like that.