HELP......it's about Mika and.....

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY who do you think you are calling yourself mrs.MIKA penniman????? he's already proposed to me on several occasions, i keep telling him Miks(pronounced Meeks), thats my pet name for him, you already proposed to me, and he always says, i know i'm just so excited can we get married now? then i have to remind him that i have not finished high school yet but he is just so persistent........... ;)

HEY who do you think you are calling yourself mrs.MIKA penniman????? he's already proposed to me on several occasions, i keep telling him Miks(pronounced Meeks), thats my pet name for him, you already proposed to me, and he always says, i know i'm just so excited can we get married now? then i have to remind him that i have not finished high school yet but he is just so persistent........... ;)

well that's not fair I've always been Mrs. Mika Penniman and even when I had not know him he was always in my dreams and telling me one day when I have an album called L.I.C.M we will be married together 4-ever, yeah and I do tell him I'm not ready but he teases me saying "yeah you do, ya know it!" and I'm like ok fine but wait I'm not 18 yet so hold your horses we'll be married quite soon!!:naughty: how about we be nice and share Mika there's 7 days in a whole week/weekend so you get him mon. tues. wed. and I get him thurs. fri. sat. and on sunday we go 2 church together(Mika you and I) and then after church we let him go then it starts all over again! sound good?? I think so:roftl:anyway I always say "I loves my Mika!!

WHAT? share him?? sorry but he's all mine! he never said anything about you...are you telling me that hes cheating on me?!....i cant believe this, i am definatly not babysitting his tomagotchi like he asked me to it can die for all i care then ill name the new one "filthy lies" and he will finally know that i know the truth about you two