how to contact mika

punky1989

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just keeping trying thanks anyway

You will be able to tell if someone has read your message on MySpace, so keep trying. But Mika doesn't make a habit of replying to fans at this point so don't take it personally if you don't hear back.

oh thanks I looked and it just said its been sent thats it I realise hes a very busy person and properly doesnt get a good day off but its imporant he reads it I did ask could he reply when he can even if its just hi or thanks if you know what I mean if I dont then I will give it to him when I meet him again

hes lovely I met him outside the apollo in manchester and he signed my pink top and asked me whats my favorite songs and I told him grace kelly stuck in the middle and love today and he gave me a hug he's soo tall I'm only 5ft 2 and look only 12 -13 and only came up to under his chest he was very kind too lovely then expected and his mum his lovely too wish I had mother miss mine she died when I was 7 she was 34 her name was marie

BTW have I ever told you how much I love the fact that he lives in #42? The answer to all questions.. :wub2:

The number was not randomly chosen!:naughty: Everything happens for a reason:thumb_yello: