punky1989

Hello is there a postal address or email where I can contact mika how do fans

send him things like gifts and art stuff Catherine

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to contact him through myspace afew times but no reply feel disapointed but maybe he's busy or I'm messaging the wrong one whats his myspace or record company address Catherine

I'm not sure about the whole postal address part.

But the best way to give him a gift is probably before/after a gig because he sometimes meets his fans then, though it's not guaranteed. Perhaps wait until he tours in your area...

As for the MySpace thing, he probably gets a TON of people trying to contact him through there...so I wouldn't worry over him not responding from that source.

But you could also take part in the birthday present for him. Though you don't get to make him an individual present, you do get to submit a photo (for the photobook thing) and/or participate in the making of a mug. He'll get that present, I'm sure.

But in the meantime, keep up posting here in the MFC (I think Mika looks on here from time to time:))

I have tried to contact him through myspace afew times but no reply feel disapointed but maybe he's busy or I'm messaging the wrong one whats his myspace or record company address Catherine

Which myspace address are you sending it to?

Don't lose your time to contact him on his myspace! He'll never reply to you anyway :wink2:

I like your strategy:naughty: Put everyone else off from sending stuff so he only gets yours and is therefore forced to read them.

LOL!:roftl:

I like your strategy:naughty: Put everyone else off from sending stuff so he only gets yours and is therefore forced to read them.

LOL!:roftl:

:shocked: LOL! Thats hilarious :roftl::roftl:

It's quite unlikely to get a reply of him..think about all these people who are sending him messages every day.But it doesn't mean that he does not read (some of)them.:wink2:

do you want his postal address?

ouch, riske:naughty:

:naughty:

He doesn't have one. His mailbox is sealed and there is a huge dustbin next to it, carrying a huge sign: 'Insert fan crap here. Thank you very much.'

:lmfao:

Oh, don't listen to her, he does have one:

Mr. Mika

42 Penni-Holbrook Avenue

London AB1 2CD

England

United Kingdom

Good luck:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Sory couldn't help it

Mr. Mika

42 Penni-Holbrook Avenue

London AB1 2CD

England

United Kingdom

:roftl::roftl:

Sory couldn't help it

No that it Santa's adress!:cool:

ouch, riske:naughty:

Mr. Mika

42 Penni-Holbrook Avenue

London AB1 2CD

England

United Kingdom

:roftl:

Sory couldn't help it

:thumbdown: I think you've lost your marbles. :fish:

Don't you have any sympathy for the poor postman? :bleh:

BTW have I ever told you how much I love the fact that he lives in #42? The answer to all questions.. :wub2:

do you want his postal address?

Oh, how could I forget?! Duh, of course you found it on a blog! :bleh:

He doesn't have one. His mailbox is sealed and there is a huge dustbin next to it, carrying a huge sign: 'Insert fan crap here. Thank you very much.'

LOL! He should announce a fan mail address, and set up just that. :roftl:

Mr. Mika

42 Penni-Holbrook Avenue

London AB1 2CD

England

United Kingdom

As if a songwriting award wasn't enough, now he's got a street named after him? And he's so into self love that he's moved onto it? The nerve. :sneaky2:

:thumbdown: I think you've lost your marbles. :fish:

Don't you have any sympathy for the poor postman? :bleh:

BTW have I ever told you how much I love the fact that he lives in #42? The answer to all questions.. :wub:

:naughty:

Actually I am quite fed up with my own postman, who keeps delivering my neighbour's post to us, but we don't like the neighbour and she's always home, so it gets really risky to go and drop it in her door as she likes to open suddenly and chat to one:sneaky2:.

So: no, let the postman suffer:bleh:

As if a songwriting award wasn't enough, now he's got a street named after him? And he's so into self love that he's moved onto it? The nerve. :sneaky2:

Well, you know what they say about divas!:roftl: The nerve indeed.:naughty:

hi I'm sending the message to my main myspace the one he send the blog the other day I just wanted to tell him afew things like how good is music is and helped me through my dads recent death and stuff like that Catherine

could anyone give me a postal address of his just to send him letter I have learning difficulties and need support worker to take to his showsand sometimes its difficult to get to places without them I have been through a lot since august when we had house fire and lost my pets 3 cats and dog and things then my dad died in feb this year and been put here and there since I'm now in supported living but not settled yet and just wanted to tell mika how is music has kept me going as I have been really low and things Catherine

hi punky

we don't have his postal address. your best bet is to leave him a message on his myspace. he does go on from time to time & perhaps he'll read it. i hope you don't expect him to answer, as you may well know, he gets alot of mail. it doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate you, but he just can't answer every mail he gets.

good luck! keep smiling!:blush-anim-cl: