Photography!

:roftl: I know what that's like, my other dog was a sock murderer but he's too old now.

My aunt offered his first pair of socks, and then he stopped "killing" mine (and my bras too). :blink:

Now, he has his own pair of socks (one inside the other, to look like a ball), and he runs very happy with is customized toy! :naughty:

My aunt offered his first pair of socks, and then he stopped "killing" mine (and my bras too). :blink:

Now, he has his own pair of socks (one inside the other, to look like a ball), and he runs very happy with is customized toy! :naughty:

Ah, that's a good idea. At one stage I don't think my husband had a single pair of socks that hadn't been eaten. Now we just don't have any stuffed toys :naughty:

Ah, that's a good idea. At one stage I don't think my husband had a single pair of socks that hadn't been eaten. Now we just don't have any stuffed toys :naughty:

Like I said...crazy dogs!:blink:

Fortunately my dog stopped eating our things! :naughty:

Here's my "killer"!:wub2::roftl:

post-5680-142983679518_thumb.jpg

Ooh, he's beautiful! What kind of dog is he?

He is a mix! His vet said that he is half Pinscher!:blink:

I bought him to a person on street, and he was desperate to sell all the dogs because he didn't had space at home! So I fell in love and I bought him.:wub2:

He is a mix! His vet said that he is half Pinscher!:blink:

I bought him to a person on street, and he was desperate to sell all the dogs because he didn't had space at home! So I fell in love and I bought him.:wub2:

How could you not fall in love with him? He is adorable. I love his colour.

I took these on my old camera which was useless and rarely worked at all, yet somehow these ones turned out alright.

fairypark.jpg

rainbow.jpg

It's true!:wub2:

When he is at the sun, his fur seems to be red! :bleh:

I love dogs that have that colour fur and brown noses. It looks so cute :original:

I took these on my old camera which was useless and rarely worked at all, yet somehow these ones turned out alright.

fairypark.jpg

rainbow.jpg

I love dogs that have that colour fur and brown noses. It looks so cute :original:

I really have to comment these two photos!

The first one, I have to say that my favourite detail is the colour of the sky, but in general the entire photo has strong colours. :thumb_yello:

The second photo, look like an image from a dream! I really like the photo, but maybe you could try give a little bit more of contrast on photoshop! But this is just my opinion!:bleh:

This is a photo from my guinea pig! He has the same colour than my dog!:wub2: (I don't have a better photo from my guinea pig in my computer right now!Sorry!)

l_bffc796f38f9edb479775c4555e82638.jpg

I really have to comment these two photos!

The first one, I have to say that my favourite detail is the colour of the sky, but in general the entire photo has strong colours. :thumb_yello:

The second photo, look like an image from a dream! I really like the photo, but maybe you could try give a little bit more of contrast on photoshop! But this is just my opinion!

This is a photo from my guinea pig! He has the same colour than my dog!:wub2: (I don't have a better photo from my guinea pig in my computer right now!Sorry!)

l_bffc796f38f9edb479775c4555e82638.jpg

You're right :thumb_yello: I just did it really quickly to see how it would look so it's not as good as I could have done but it looks better with more contrast:original:

rainbow2.jpg

Your guinea pig is so cute. I've always wanted a guinea pig but I've always had cats and I'm scared they eat it... Although they never ate my rat so maybe I'm just paranoid :bleh:

You're right :thumb_yello: I just did it really quickly to see how it would look so it's not as good as I could have done but it looks better with more contrast:original:

rainbow2.jpg

Your guinea pig is so cute. I've always wanted a guinea pig but I've always had cats and I'm scared they eat it... Although they never ate my rat so maybe I'm just paranoid :bleh:

A guinea pig is a little bit big for being eaten by a cat (I think)!:blink: My dog has afraid of him!:naughty:

By the way, your photo is better like this, at least I like it with more contrast! Nice work!:thumb_yello:

A guinea pig is a little bit big for being eaten by a cat (I think)!:blink: My dog has afraid of him!:naughty:

By the way, your photo is better like this, at least I like it with more contrast! Nice work!:thumb_yello:

lol, yeah you're probably right about them being too big.

:naughty: My cats used to be scared of my rat. If they got too close he'd pull their tails into his cage and bite them.

I'm glad the photo looks better like that. After I did it, I realised that the colours on the monitor I'm using are not quite right so I wondered if maybe it didn't look to everyone else the way it appears to on my computer :bleh:

lol, yeah you're probably right about them being too big.

:naughty: My cats used to be scared of my rat. If they got too close he'd pull their tails into his cage and bite them.

I'm glad the photo looks better like that. After I did it, I realised that the colours on the monitor I'm using are not quite right so I wondered if maybe it didn't look to everyone else the way it appears to on my computer :bleh:

I'll show you a photo from my dog next to my guinea pig, and now you can make a comparison the size of a guinea pig!:wink2: My dog is just a little bit bigger than a "normal" cat!:bleh:

The problem with the all monitors is what you just said! Specially when you want to print something and you go to a store to do that, and the final work is with a very diferent colour!:blink:

The solution is to buy something to calibrate your monitor, at least you can see correctly all the corrections you might do!:wink2:

post-5680-142983679521_thumb.jpg

I'll show you a photo from my dog next to my guinea pig, and now you can make a comparison the size of a guinea pig!:wink2: My dog is just a little bit bigger than a "normal" cat!:bleh:

The problem with the all monitors is what you just said! Specially when you want to print something and you go to a store to do that, and the final work is with a very diferent colour!:blink:

The solution is to buy something to calibrate your monitor, at least you can see correctly all the corrections you might do!:wink2:

Wow, he is pretty big! I guess I never think about it when I see them in the pet shops that those ones are babies and will get bigger.

This monitor in particular is pretty useless. My normal one died last night so I had to hook up the spare one which is way too dark and makes everything look slightly blue :naughty: I'm hoping that one of my husband's friend will let us have one of his. He has about 50 of them so surely there should be at least one tat he doesn't need. Otherwise I'll just have to buy a new one.

Wow, he is pretty big! I guess I never think about it when I see them in the pet shops that those ones are babies and will get bigger.

This monitor in particular is pretty useless. My normal one died last night so I had to hook up the spare one which is way too dark and makes everything look slightly blue :naughty: I'm hoping that one of my husband's friend will let us have one of his. He has about 50 of them so surely there should be at least one tat he doesn't need. Otherwise I'll just have to buy a new one.

When they are babies, they have three times more the size of a rat! But they grow up very quickly!:blink:

A good monitor is too expensive (at least for me)! I hope you get one soon, or otherwise you will have blue photos in the next days!:naughty:

When they are babies, they have three times more the size of a rat! But they grow up very quickly!:blink:

A good monitor is too expensive (at least for me)! I hope you get one soon, or otherwise you will have blue photos in the next days!:naughty:

lol, I don't even know how much a new monitor costs. I'm sure it's more than I'd want to pay though :bleh:

I'll probably just get a second hand one if we can't get one from Daniel's friend.

lol, I don't even know how much a new monitor costs. I'm sure it's more than I'd want to pay though :bleh:

I'll probably just get a second hand one if we can't get one from Daniel's friend.

Well, good luck with your new monitor! :thumb_yello:

I really need to catch up on this thread sometime... but in other news, I had an aerial lecture today. I think the week after Thanksgiving we're going up in a tiny plane to take photos. Sounds simply amazing but slightly nerve wracking haha.

I haven't been here in a while! Looking through the photos, i realize how many different beautiful places MFCers live in. they're so diverse its fantastic and all too lovely=]

Soo sorry about how huge they are =/

here are a few newish ones of mine

DSC01853.jpg

DSCN1359_2.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

DSC01419_2.jpg

Edited by LadyGodiva

I was just looking for a new pic for my desk top, I hope it's ok that I took the one with the candle; it's so beautiful and perfect!:wub2:

I always use to have calm and clean pictures as desk tops, preferable motives from the nature, I could never have someone’s face, because it feels so wrong to put icons in a face!:roftl:

Silly, huh?:naughty: