Photography!

291120082-border.jpg

(too bad I didn't pay attention on what the other horse was doing :thumbdown:).

No no no, don't say that! This is the beauty of the last photo... well in my opinion! You don't need to show "everything" to be an expressive and an amazing photo! I think the last photo is so beautiful!:wub2:

In a general way, I like the color of your photos, the brown is very strong and powerful!:thumb_yello:

A couple shots of mine...

The first two were taking the first month of school I believe.

Panning a car -

car.jpg

Wow... Great panning! I tried to do this at my school but your photo is really better than my result! Well… but I only tried one time! :bleh:

And here's some shots that were shot in the commercial studio using the 4x5 camera. These three pics were film since just recently we were taught how to shoot digital in there.

sexay silverware

silverware.jpg

Glasses on a white background

glasswhite.jpg

Glass on a black background

glassblack.jpg

Anyone want to take a guess at how much those glasses cost? I want to know how much people think they costed each.

I love studio photography… special advertising! :wub2:

I had classes of this, and I photographed some things to a really client!

You pics are really amazing; I love the reflection and the light you use! Was it flash?

I had a photography lecture today, and it is by far one funny class:naughty:

We have a really nice, but slightly odd lecturer, she's so nice, but she does come out with some strange sayings,lol

Oh, and did anyone ever accidentally expose a film because you rolled it off it's little reel too far?:blush-anim-cl:

I think I did which means that I'll have to repeat a whole set of pics in a week...:sad:

I had a photography lecture today, and it is by far one funny class:naughty:

We have a really nice, but slightly odd lecturer, she's so nice, but she does come out with some strange sayings,lol

Oh, and did anyone ever accidentally expose a film because you rolled it off it's little reel too far?:blush-anim-cl

I think I did which means that I'll have to repeat a whole set of pics in a week...:sad:

That's so bad!

Good luck for this new set of pics!:wink2:

I got my first SLR yesterday :D

And I'm not trying to figure out how to use it :naughty:

I love it though :wub2:

I remember when I got mine! :wub2:

What camera do you have?

Thanks! It was one of my favorites from that shoot.

Thank you. It's pretty amazing what you can do in a commercial studio.

The glasses... hah... they were $1 each. I love how they're such cheap glasses but photograph expensive.

In other news... tomorrow I'm being put on a small plane and doing aerial photography! I'm slightly nervous because I've never been on a small 4 seater plane before.

$1!? Wow! They look WAY more expensive than that.

That sounds so cool. I would be nervous about the plane too but I'm sure it will be fin. You'll have to post the photos you take :thumb_yello:

Talking about the photos now… The first one is so lovely; it looks like a pic from a romantic movie! The second photo is an excellent portrait (I always had curiosity about people or animals with two different colors in the eyes)! The third photo is creepy! Loool! The rest of the photos, I have to say I really love the color of them, and I love the little drops! =P

:roftl:

She does look a bit scary but she was just stretching, she wasn't about to attack me... It's Bowie (the white kitty) who is the attack cat :bleh:

Wow...those photos are simply great.

I tried

Ooh, rainbow lorikeets! (I think?) I love them. They're so pretty. Well done :thumb_yello:

I took some bird photos yesterday but I haven't looked at them yet so I have no idea if any of them will be worth posting :blush-anim-cl:

I got my first SLR yesterday

And I'm not trying to figure out how to use it

I love it though

:woot_jump:

Congratulations! How exciting!

What sort will you get?

Just so you know, your life will NEVER be the same again. They are addictive! :wink2:

She does look a bit scary but she was just stretching, she wasn't about to attack me... It's Bowie (the white kitty) who is the attack cat :bleh:

But this looks like she was attacking someone!:naughty:

I would say your cat is a good actress because she can make romantic scenes (like in the first photo) and fight scenes!:roftl:

But this looks like she was attacking someone!:naughty:

I would say your cat is a good actress because she can make romantic scenes (like in the first photo) and fight scenes!:roftl:

:roftl:

Well she definitely has the diva-like personality of some actresses at times!

I remember when I got mine! :wub2:

What camera do you have?

:woot_jump:

Congratulations! How exciting!

What sort will you get?

Just so you know, your life will NEVER be the same again. They are addictive! :wink2:

Ha I'm glad people understand my excitement...my poor flatmates are getting annoyed with me taking photo's of them ALL the time already :naughty:

I got a Canon EOS 450D...or Rebel Xsi if you're American :bleh:

Ha I'm glad people understand my excitement...my poor flatmates are getting annoyed with me taking photo's of them ALL the time already :naughty:

Why did I say what sort will you get? I meant to say did, not will :doh:

Anyway, nice :thumb_yello:

Canon & Nikon are my favourites .

I have a Nikon but I had loads of trouble deciding which to go for. In the end Nikon won because the shop had a better deal than they did with Canon.

And it is something to be excited about! If your flatmates had one, they would know what joy they bring! :naughty:

I've always used Canon... I can never seem to work Nikon camera's....

Plus my uncle is a professional photographer and he has a bunch of Canon lenses and accessories so I can steal his things :D He's giving me one of his lenses next week when I see him since I can't actually aford to buy any now I've bought the camera :naughty:

I have the Canon EOS 400D!

I love canon!:wub2:

Canon & Nikon are my favourites .

I think Canon and Nikon have equal quality and characteristics! But I think Canon has better lenses!:thumb_yello:

Plus my uncle is a professional photographer and he has a bunch of Canon lenses and accessories so I can steal his things :D He's giving me one of his lenses next week when I see him since I can't actually aford to buy any now I've bought the camera :naughty:

It's very addictive buying things for our camera, so be careful! :naughty:

I took some bird photos yesterday but I haven't looked at them yet so I have no idea if any of them will be worth posting.

You should post 'em, I'd love to take a look. :wink2:

Wow...those photos are simply great.

I tried

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v2tw75&s=4

Those are lovely! I love the colours in this one. :thumb_yello:

I got my first SLR yesterday :D

And I'm not trying to figure out how to use it :naughty:

I love it though :wub2:

Very awesome! Can't wait to see some new shots. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Plus my uncle is a professional photographer and he has a bunch of Canon lenses and accessories so I can steal his things He's giving me one of his lenses next week when I see him since I can't actually aford to buy any now I've bought the camera

That's a good reason to stick with Canon :thumb_yello: I wish I knew someone to steal stuff from :naughty: I've got two lenses but I want moooooore! Can't afford it anytime soon though but one day...

I have the Canon EOS 400D!

I love canon!

I think Canon and Nikon have equal quality and characteristics! But I think Canon has better lenses!

It's very addictive buying things for our camera, so be careful!

Is there a 40D? I can't remember but I think that was what I was looking at, if not it must have been the 400D.

I agree that the quality etc. is equal but I wouldn't have a clue about the lenses. I've never had a Canon. I went straight from a Nikon SLR to a Nikon DSLR (after much, much debating with myself!) but I'm happy. I love my D90 :wub2:

And some photos... I'm a bit disappointed, most of my birdy photos weren't great but that's what I expected because I had my four year old jumping all over me while I was trying to take them :bleh:

birdy3.jpg

birdy2.jpg

birdy1.jpg

...and they're lovely! :thumb_yello:

I like this one the best:

Those birds are scary. They're meant to be tame but I was talking to an American tourist at the park who had been feeding them and one of them had made a huge gash on her finger. :shocked:

I told her she should go and get it checked out but she seemed kind of proud of it and wanted to go home and show her friends what she "got" in Australia :roftl:

Those birds are scary. They're meant to be tame but I was talking to an American tourist at the park who had been feeding them and one of them had made a huge gash on her finger.

I told her she should go and get it checked out but she seemed kind of proud of it and wanted to go home and show her friends what she "got" in Australia :roftl:

You're welcome. :biggrin2:

Those birds sound really freaky. :blink::tears: That's a...unique souvenier?:boxed::roftl:

Is there a 40D? I can't remember but I think that was what I was looking at, if not it must have been the 400D.

I agree that the quality etc. is equal but I wouldn't have a clue about the lenses. I've never had a Canon. I went straight from a Nikon SLR to a Nikon DSLR (after much, much debating with myself!) but I'm happy. I love my D90 :wub2:

And some photos... I'm a bit disappointed, most of my birdy photos weren't great but that's what I expected because I had my four year old jumping all over me while I was trying to take them :bleh:

birdy3.jpg

birdy2.jpg

birdy1.jpg

Yes, there is a Canon 40D!:wink2:

Why you think your bird photos are disappointing? I like them!:thumb_yello:

Yes, there is a Canon 40D!:wink2:

Why you think your bird photos are disappointing? I like them!:thumb_yello:

Ah, well then that was the one I was after but the Nikon was on sale and they pretty much had the same features :thumb_yello:

The reason I was disappointed was that I took about 80 photos and those three were the only ones I liked.

I think I'm just too picky :naughty: