Indiana Jones!

xxmikaaa

So I searched the threads and didn't find a thread on Indiana Jones and I totally think there should be one! I'm a new fan of the movies, I just watched all three of the first ones last weekend and saw the new one the other night. They are pretty awesome although I was slightly disappointed in the new one.

Anyhoo, are there any other fans out there?

And who totally thinks the theme song rocks? Cause I think it's like one of the greatest theme songs alive. :naughty:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the newest one last night - I couldn't believe they still used Harrison to play Indie! He's like, 70! :roftl:

It's a very entertaining film if you're not looking for anything very good. It's fun, and completely nonsense, but I still enjoyed it :thumb_yello:

(Oh, and I've been to one of the places where one of them was filmed, Petra, in Jordan...it was in the 'Holy Grail' one.)

I just saw the newest one last night - I couldn't believe they still used Harrison to play Indie! He's like, 70! :roftl:

It's a very entertaining film if you're not looking for anything very good. It's fun, and completely nonsense, but I still enjoyed it :thumb_yello:

(Oh, and I've been to one of the places where one of them was filmed, Petra, in Jordan...it was in the 'Holy Grail' one.)

I know! I was waiting for him to like just fall over and die. There is no way a man at that age could do half the things that Indiana did! Ahh, the wonders of stunt doubles. :roftl:

You've actually been there?! That is so awesome. I'm jealous.

I saw the new one last Tuesday for a private showing with my boyfriend....I really enjoyed it, although the ending was a bit much for me. I think it would have been much better without the extraterrestrial bits, but of well.

I still enjoyed it. :)

I know! I was waiting for him to like just fall over and die. There is no way a man at that age could do half the things that Indiana did! Ahh, the wonders of stunt doubles. :roftl:

You've actually been there?! That is so awesome. I'm jealous.

Yeah, it was wicked! I was too young back then (7, I think) to know who Indiana Jones was, but I found out about a few years later...and now it's my claim to fame :roftl:

I saw the new one last Tuesday for a private showing with my boyfriend....I really enjoyed it, although the ending was a bit much for me. I think it would have been much better without the extraterrestrial bits, but of well.

I still enjoyed it. :)

Yeah, the extraterrestrial bits sorta threw me off. It was a bit bizarre in my opinion.

Yeah, it was wicked! I was too young back then (7, I think) to know who Indiana Jones was, but I found out about a few years later...and now it's my claim to fame :roftl:

Lol. That is still so amazing. I wish I would vist places like that.