Mika in Computer Arts magazine

tauruslady

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikaposter.jpg

wish we could zoom in on it, so we could see the extra details really clearly.

I also couldn't see his poster on that link,but I see now,thanks for that CazGirl!:thumb_yello:

I must say I excpected a different kind of poster :naughty: but this is very interesting,I haven't seen this one before.

I like this very very much! Computer Arts is one of my favourite magazines! Although I more often buy Computer Arts Projects (because I like those tutorials more).

This is a great artpiece! I would love to buy a poster of this design! If somebody finds out where or how you can buy this, please let me know!

I like this very very much! Computer Arts is one of my favourite magazines! Although I more often buy Computer Arts Projects (because I like those tutorials more).

This is a great artpiece! I would love to buy a poster of this design! If somebody finds out where or how you can buy this, please let me know!

cool, you like the magazine too?!

I'm not overly familiar with it, but love getting the odd photoshop or art magazine.

and yeah, I'd love to see a big one too, even in the magazine its too hard to see a lot of the detail:(

cool, you like the magazine too?!

I'm not overly familiar with it, but love getting the odd photoshop or art magazine.

and yeah, I'd love to see a big one too, even in the magazine its too hard to see a lot of the detail:(

Yeah I love the magazine a lot! I try to buy it every month. I try, because it's hard to find the magazine here, just a few stores sell it! And it's also very very expensive! I guess it's because of the shipping costs! :thumbdown: But it's all worth it! The tutorials are amazing and the art is always so fresh and new!!

Yeah I love the magazine a lot! I try to buy it every month. I try, because it's hard to find the magazine here, just a few stores sell it! And it's also very very expensive! I guess it's because of the shipping costs! :thumbdown: But it's all worth it! The tutorials are amazing and the art is always so fresh and new!!

oh cool:) I'm not even sure where it comes from?! UK or US?! I'm not sure. But yeah it is really expensive here too, Its just a treat for me.

oh cool:) I'm not even sure where it comes from?! UK or US?! I'm not sure. But yeah it is really expensive here too, Its just a treat for me.

It's from the UK! But there are quite often Dutch artist reviewed in the mag! Yay! :naughty: