MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia

kaeryana

Hey MFC-ers! Just read in the papers that this year Mtv Asia Awards is gonna hit my country! I was wondering,will Mika be joining as well?(I hope yes).Does anyone know where to find the details regarding the award,voting etc?

Oh,and by the way,there's this contest called 'So You Wanna Be A Presenter' where participants are required to send in a video of themselves.The winner will be seated with his/her favourite artiste during the awards! How cool is that??I totally shrieked when i read that line,lol.But then there was an age limit,under 18 is unqualified.:thumbdown:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you need to wait till June 14 to find out more

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/

http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200805/28015989.html

MTV ASIA AWARDS 2008 CATEGORIES

Favourite Music Artist Awards from Asia

Favourite Artist Mainland China

Favourite Artist Hong Kong

Favourite Artist Indonesia

Favourite Artist Korea

Favourite Artist Malaysia

Favourite Artist Philippines

Favourite Artist Singapore

Favourite Artist Taiwan

Favourite Artist Thailand

Favourite International Artist Awards in Asia

Video Star

Breakthrough Artist

The Innovation Award

Best Hook-Up

Bring Da House Down

edc Style Award

When are he actual awards on?

As he appears to be booked up for the whole of July, wouldn't think he would be able to attend then, but August maybe.

AH!, you never know, it could happen then, depends on recording commitments then I guess.

ironicly i hope you're right,coz i've got a trial exam and surely i won't be able to go.so,i hope mika doesn't attend it since i won't get to meet him anyway :naughty: are non-asians allowed to vote as well?

oh,thanks for the info blue sky.i hope mika will be nominated and will win at least one award,at the same time i hope he won't be coming,lol..

• 2 weeks later...
if he does attend the music awards i think i'll faint. so near yet so far!!! XD

hope he does win though!

oh come on,it's just next door :roftl:

yep,he's nominated for the best international breakthrough artists.possibilities are 50-50.he might come,then again he might not because of the record commitments for his new album.

oh come on,it's just next door :roftl:

yep,he's nominated for the best international breakthrough artists.possibilities are 50-50.he might come,then again he might not because of the record commitments for his new album.

i know!! but i'll probably be busy with school anyways.. :D

hehe, i'd prefer him to work on his album then!! i seriously can't wait for it to come out

i know!! but i'll probably be busy with school anyways.. :D

hehe, i'd prefer him to work on his album then!! i seriously can't wait for it to come out

me too,and i've got the same prob as you do :naughty: i have the feeling that he's not gonna come though.still,don't forget to vote on the web! we'll make sure mika wins alright!