when is Mika....

victoria+Mika

Hey, babes hey lovers I'm asking u sweetys and sugers if you know if Mika ever played one of his concerts in Florida?? do ya know? and do ya know if he is going to play one of his concerts in florida or chicago soon?? or just come to the us?? I need to Mika to play in the US no not chicken maybe chicken wit me?:mf_rosetinted:tell me if ya know? love you lovers babes sweetys sugars etc. and love ya Mika! :das::yay::wink2:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i don't think he's had a concert in florida, but i know he's been here, didn't he record grace kelly or the music video in miami? i would die over if he played in florida!! that would be my ultimate dream:mf_lustslow:

ooo i don't think he's had a concert in florida, but i know he's been here, didn't he record grace kelly or the music video in miami? i would die over if he played in florida!! that would be my ultimate dream:mf_lustslow:

you live in Florida?

yep, so far away from mr. M:thumbdown:

I know so far away and I wanted to go to his concert in Amsterdam but the tickets to europe are expensive and so is the concert for Mika I don't think so my mom does! and anyway me and my sis were gonnna go to europe to Italy to help my dad with his ghost bizzness in July so I dont know what the problem is gosh I want Mika!

I know so far away and I wanted to go to his concert in Amsterdam but the tickets to europe are expensive and so is the concert for Mika I don't think so my mom does! and anyway me and my sis were gonnna go to europe to Italy to help my dad with his ghost bizzness in July so I dont know what the problem is gosh I want Mika!

it's okay i know exactly how you feel. my mom is going to be in paris the same day as his concert!!:shocked:, i'm so angry and kept begging her to take me even if it cost me three years of bday presents i would go. but she thought it was too $$. :thumbdown:

ghost buis.? does he hunt ghosts in italy or something?:boxed: sounds scary!

where do you live in florida?

it's okay i know exactly how you feel. my mom is going to be in paris the same day as his concert!!:shocked:, i'm so angry and kept begging her to take me even if it cost me three years of bday presents i would go. but she thought it was too $$. :thumbdown:

ghost buis.? does he hunt ghosts in italy or something?:boxed: sounds scary!

where do you live in florida?

Ghost, bizz does sound scary but once your there it's not to scary, but anyway I live in Orlando, Florida in Celebration what about you where do you live in Florida?