What does it take to be a MIKA FAN?

pianogirlsammy

hey guys! This is similar to the YOU KNOW YOUR A MIKA FAN WHEN..... thread

Some people think being a hard-core fan is all fun and games.... BUT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT TRUE!

Its alot of work to know as much as we do about MIKA, so tell us about your experience! How did you learn about him when we started, and what did you have to due to be an avid fan?

WHAT

DOES

IT

TAKE

TO

BE

A

MIKA

FAN????

1. A computer which can store countless mika photos

2. Hours and hours available for checking MFC

3. Lots and Lots of youtube research!

4. Google research to know the story behind all the songs!

5. An EBAY account to buy plenty of posters, albums etc....

6. An understanding of MFC vocab words such as CHICKEN and APPLE

7. An understanding of MIKA'S words such as "Chubby-Bunny"

8. Quick hand-eye coordination to lead you straight to that USER CP link to show you all updated threads....

9. once again... hours to devote to MFC per day!

tell me guys, what is your MIKA routine? What does it take to be a mika fan!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah! This reminds me of some dramatic reality show. I can just imagine the voice-over guy with the creepy voice saying, "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A MIKA FAN?!"

Hahah...:naughty:

But yeah, I do pretty much everything you listed and then some. But I just think that if you like Mika in general, his music, his wit, something about him makes you happy...then you're a true fan. Regardless of how much effort one puts into collecting pictures, studying him and his life, things like that.:biggrin2:

My routine includes:

1. Dancing like a madman when I play his music:punk:

2. Watching tons of Youtubes videos on him

3. Coming to MFC

4. Learning the lingo on MFC (I'm still new, so I have no clue about the whole "apple" or "Chubby Bunny", but I'm making it my goal to know by the end of the week!!!):thumb_yello:

5. Loving life to the fullest just like Mika!!!

To me, you have to be a pretty awesome and open minded person to be a fan. There are so many haters on Youtube in the comments, and it amazes me that some people don't like him. I'm like:jawdrop:!! Mika is love!!!!! I love his music, personality, and his whole outlook on life. So I think his fans should be the same. Another reason I'm so happy to be apart of MFC!! Much love to you all!!!:huglove:

My routine includes:

1. Dancing like a madman when I play his music:punk:

2. Watching tons of Youtubes videos on him

3. Coming to MFC

4. Learning the lingo on MFC (I'm still new, so I have no clue about the whole "apple" or "Chubby Bunny", but I'm making it my goal to know by the end of the week!!!):thumb_yello:

5. Loving life to the fullest just like Mika!!!

To me, you have to be a pretty awesome and open minded person to be a fan. There are so many haters on Youtube in the comments, and it amazes me that some people don't like him. I'm like:jawdrop:!! Mika is love!!!!! I love his music, personality, and his whole outlook on life. So I think his fans should be the same. Another reason I'm so happy to be apart of MFC!! Much love to you all!!!:huglove:

aww! that is so perfect! couldnt have said it any better!