♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha it is pretty cool, exept it's not heated, and it rains so much it's almost always cold! and we have to sweep it when it gets dirty:thumbdown: and sometimes it turns green:naughty:I have a door in my bedroom that opens up to the porch/pool!

Lol, but it's still cool :bleh: (now I imagine a Mika-bedroom and two white doors in your bedroom and outside a diving board, like in movies lol) *dreams*

How's school? I hope everything's ok :)

Pff, it's raining again here and I just read in the newspaper that my favourite radio station has to stop because there was a decrease of listeners last year :tears: I already listen to that station since I was a child and they play mika at least 3 times a day... So I'm a bit sad today. But this evening I'm going to my youth movement, so that will be fun again! :)

xxx celien

Lol, but it's still cool :bleh: (now I imagine a Mika-bedroom and two white doors in your bedroom and outside a diving board, like in movies lol) *dreams*

How's school? I hope everything's ok :)

Pff, it's raining again here and I just read in the newspaper that my favourite radio station has to stop because there was a decrease of listeners last year :tears: I already listen to that station since I was a child and they play mika at least 3 times a day... So I'm a bit sad today. But this evening I'm going to my youth movement, so that will be fun again! :)

xxx celien

Awwww too bad about the radio statioon!! But I'm sure you'll find another oone!!:thumb_yello:

ooo how was school....okay your name is Laura right? or is that someone else:naughty:

Yep!! I'm Laura!!! But I prefer Roxy:wink2:

Lol, but it's still cool (now I imagine a Mika-bedroom and two white doors in your bedroom and outside a diving board, like in movies lol) *dreams*

How's school? I hope everything's ok

Pff, it's raining again here and I just read in the newspaper that my favourite radio station has to stop because there was a decrease of listeners last year :tears: I already listen to that station since I was a child and they play mika at least 3 times a day... So I'm a bit sad today. But this evening I'm going to my youth movement, so that will be fun again!

:roftl:That'd be the coolest room! School, is well school:naughty: and we got a total of 3 days off for the hurricane, and next monday off for a holiday, and soon possibly another really bad hurricane Hannah will be coming along!

awww i'm so sorry about the radio station:tears: i know how you feel. i lost one radio station that played Beatles a few years back:thumbdown: but i'm sure you'll find a new radio station that'll make up for it!

xxx celien

Awwww too bad about the radio statioon!! But I'm sure you'll find another oone!!:thumb_yello:

Yep!! I'm Laura!!! But I prefer Roxy:

Okay kewl!:punk: is Roxy like your middle name or something?

oh high school isn't that bad:biggrin2: as long as you have your friends, it'll be nearly like middle school, except...not:naughty:

Lol thanks, i hate the fact that me and my sister are not going to be in the same class though, but i hope i get in a class with some of my friends:P

Lol thanks, i hate the fact that me and my sister are not going to be in the same class though, but i hope i get in a class with some of my friends:P

awww are you guys like best friends? haha me and my sister are like that, i would trade anything to be with her:bleh: but you'll make loads of friends trust me...i'm a really quiet/shy person and i've met sooo many people!

awww are you guys like best friends? haha me and my sister are like that, i would trade anything to be with her:bleh: but you'll make loads of friends trust me...i'm a really quiet/shy person and i've met sooo many people!

Yeah, well me and my sister are twins:P We are always together lol, I'm a very very quiet/shy person as well.... are you still in school ??

That'd be the coolest room! School, is well school and we got a total of 3 days off for the hurricane, and next monday off for a holiday, and soon possibly another really bad hurricane Hannah will be coming along!

awww i'm so sorry about the radio station i know how you feel. i lost one radio station that played Beatles a few years back but i'm sure you'll find a new radio station that'll make up for it!

Oh no' date=' a new hurricane, it looks very scary to me; I actually can't imagine that, Hope everything's ok there!

Thanks, I heard that there will be a new radio station so I think this one will be a bit the same :) [/color']

Yeah, well me and my sister are twins:P We are always together lol, I'm a very very quiet/shy person as well.... are you still in school ??

That's really cool! do you guys look alike? my suggestion for highschool is get involved insomething you like, such as a club or sport, it's the easiest and fastest way to meet people:bleh: haha i started school 2 weeks ago!:thumbdown:

Oh no, a new hurricane, it looks very scary to me; I actually can't imagine that, Hope everything's ok there!

Thanks, I heard that there will be a new radio station so I think this one will be a bit the same :)

Yea we just have our lakes are flooded, but other than that not much!

Hey, anybody here??

I'm here!:biggrin2:

Hey, yeah me and my sister are indentical twins, but she is older then me by 3mins lol, Yeah i am going to try out for soccer, basketball, hockey and i'm in band so that will help and i'll probably go in student council:D So what grade are you in?

Hey guuuys!!!! I had my first P.E class and I had a huuuge accident!!!

We had to run from one end to the soccer field to the other. When I was running I crashed into a guy and fell on my knees, when I was on my knees another guy came by and hit me with his elbow on the lip!!! The right side of my lip got swolen and I ecame famous for falling in front of evrysingle person in 8 grade!!! how bout that??:naughty: