♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

Hey guuuys!!!! I had my first P.E class and I had a huuuge accident!!!

We had to run from one end to the soccer field to the other. When I was running I crashed into a guy and fell on my knees' date=' when I was on my knees another guy came by and hit me with his elbow on the lip!!! The right side of my lip got swolen and I ecame famous for falling in front of evrysingle person in 8 grade!!! how bout that??[/color']:naughty:

that would suck so bad , i hope just everybody will forget about it lol, and its only been a couple of days into the new school year:/

lol that sucks, but last year i crashed into a guy playing soccer in gym and he broke my leg lol, i just screamed and bawled and then they had to clear the gym with like 90ppl in it but then the anbulance came and took me to the hosiptal. it was funny though because i broke both bones in your shin and my leg was going the wrong way lol

i hope your lip is fine:D

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would suck so bad , i hope just everybody will forget about it lol, and its only been a couple of days into the new school year:/

lol that sucks, but last year i crashed into a guy playing soccer in gym and he broke my leg lol, i just screamed and bawled and then they had to clear the gym with like 90ppl in it but then the anbulance came and took me to the hosiptal. it was funny though because i broke both bones in your shin and my leg was going the wrong way lol

i hope your lip is fine:D

OOOOO Sounds painful... I've never been on an ambulance.... but you're ok now right??

Yep my lip is perfect now!!!

Hey guuuys!!!! I had my first P.E class and I had a huuuge accident!!!

We had to run from one end to the soccer field to the other. When I was running I crashed into a guy and fell on my knees' date=' when I was on my knees another guy came by and hit me with his elbow on the lip!!! The right side of my lip got swolen and I ecame famous for falling in front of evrysingle person in 8 grade!!! how bout that??[/color']

auwch! I hope everything's ok now! I've never had an accident in our sports lessons. But me and a friend once fell with our bikes when we were almost at school It was very painful and everyone was laughing, it was really embarrassing actually.

That's really cool! do you guys look alike? my suggestion for highschool is get involved insomething you like, such as a club or sport, it's the easiest and fastest way to meet people:bleh: haha i started school 2 weeks ago!:thumbdown:

Yea we just have our lakes are flooded, but other than that not much!

I'm here!:biggrin2:

Oh, I'm happy to hear that it is only that and that everything's ok. I was a bit conceirned. :)

I'm enjoying my last weeks of the holidays now; I have to go back to school in 2 weeks. :thumbdown:

Hey, yeah me and my sister are indentical twins, but she is older then me by 3mins lol, Yeah i am going to try out for soccer, basketball, hockey and i'm in band so that will help and i'll probably go in student council:D So what grade are you in?

Cool! Identical twins! My father and my uncle are also twins and two friends of mine are also. In the beginning of the year it was hard to see who was who but now I have no problems with it anymore :)

Omg !!!!how did it gooo???!

Well not too well because me and my sister are taking different coarses this term so she really can't help me with my homewrok' date=' plus i don't really know anybody in any of my classes :'( , but its not as bad as i though it would be. This term im taking english,band,math,biology&mi'mkaq.....me and my sister took the same coarses but this term she has gym,math,english,band,mi'mkaq but we have different teachers for math :/ , it sucks but at least i'm still in the same band class as her:D and there are a lot of HOT guys there lol, theres 900 ppl in our school:P [/i'] so hows school going for you??

Well not too well because me and my sister are taking different coarses this term so she really can't help me with my homewrok, plus i don't really know anybody in any of my classes :'( , but its not as bad as i though it would be. This term im taking english,band,math,biology&mi'mkaq.....me and my sister took the same coarses but this term she has gym,math,english,band,mi'mkaq but we have different teachers for math :/ , it sucks but at least i'm still in the same band class as her:D and there are a lot of HOT guys there lol, theres 900 ppl in our school:P so hows school going for you??

Awww too bad!!! But don't worry I'm sure you'll make friends really fast!!:wink2:

Hey what's mi'mkaq??

School's good. I had chemistry class which is a total bore and physics which is just as bad!!! Oh and we had a homeroom activity and my best friend told me that I stress him out when we rode the bus so I'm kinda upset!:thumbdown: So when we got on the bus I ingored him...

Awww too bad!!! But don't worry I'm sure you'll make friends really fast!!:wink2:

Hey what's mi'mkaq??

School's good. I had chemistry class which is a total bore and physics which is just as bad!!! Oh and we had a homeroom activity and my best friend told me that I stress him out when we rode the bus so I'm kinda upset!:thumbdown: So when we got on the bus I ingored him...

Its like a history class lol' date=' lol don't be upset:P[/i']

Oh... sounds weird!!!:naughty:

Well I felt bad cuz he should have told ME! Not infront of everyone! All the classroom knew I stressed him out on the bus!

wow that sucks' date=' i don't think he should have done that. Lol of well i wouldn't mind sitting with you on the bus you sould like an awesome person lol we could talk about Mika!! lol.... i'm so weird:P[/i']

wow that sucks, i don't think he should have done that. Lol of well i wouldn't mind sitting with you on the bus you sould like an awesome person lol we could talk about Mika!! lol.... i'm so weird:P

You're soo sweet to say that! I would like to sit with you on the bus too:huglove: And it would be great to talk about Mika on the buus!! Everyone at my school hates Mika!:thumbdown:

You're soo sweet to say that! I would like to sit with you on the bus too:huglove: And it would be great to talk about Mika on the buus!! Everyone at my school hates Mika!:thumbdown:

Thanks' date=' omg everybody in my school last year hated mika as well(there are 900 ppl at school know so i don't know), even my friends and family:'( oh well i love him<3

Thanks, omg everybody in my school last year hated mika as well(there are 900 ppl at school know so i don't know), even my friends and family:'( oh well i love him<3

It's hard (well impossible actually) To understand how someone can hate Mika!!!! My friends hate my obession for him. It'd really funny!!!

Mmmmm Random question: What's your real name?

It's hard (well impossible actually) To understand how someone can hate Mika!!!! My friends hate my obession for him. It'd really funny!!!

Mmmmm Random question: What's your real name?

yeah my friends hate my obession too' date=' they say i talk about him too much lol :P

Ih Alana :P (its in my signature lol)[/i']

Oh sorry!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

So did you have anyhomework today???

No not yet' date=' but my math teacher sed she gives a lot of homework and my sisters math teachers says she give none:/, and i heard they give a lot of homework in bio :S so hows your homework over the last few days?[/i']

No not yet, but my math teacher sed she gives a lot of homework and my sisters math teachers says she give none:/, and i heard they give a lot of homework in bio :S so hows your homework over the last few days?

It's been good!!! Except for yesterday when I had to do algebra, geometry, physics and geography homework... Today I just had Biology

It's been good!!! Except for yesterday when I had to do algebra' date=' geometry, physics and geography homework... Today I just had Biology[/color']

cool anyways i have to go to bed know, its only 10 but i think i should get a good night sleep, bye :bye: have fun at school tm :D