♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alana!!! How are youu??

hey i'm good but i find now that school started i never have time to be here:/ it sucks because i always have to do my homework and everything' date=' and i hate it when i can't get on the MFC :( , so how are you??[/i']

Hi everybody! I hope everything's ok!

Yesterday I had a stupid accident; I just had to move a bench and when I put it down it was on my toe! It really hurts and it was bleeding; I couldn't sleep last night because of the pain. But I'll survive :bleh: lol

Next week I have also to go back to school :thumbdown:

Hi everybody! I hope everything's ok!

Yesterday I had a stupid accident; I just had to move a bench and when I put it down it was on my toe! It really hurts and it was bleeding; I couldn't sleep last night because of the pain. But I'll survive :bleh: lol

Next week I have also to go back to school :thumbdown:

OUCH!!! Why did you have to move the bench anyway?? Hope you're ok!!!:huglove:

hey i'm good but i find now that school started i never have time to be here:/ it sucks because i always have to do my homework and everything, and i hate it when i can't get on the MFC :( , so how are you??

I know exactly how you feel!! I haven't been here for like 5 daaaaayys!:shocked: Stupid homework!:thumbdown:

So guys I changed my ziggy... what do you think??

OUCH!!! Why did you have to move the bench anyway?? Hope you're ok!!!:huglove:

I know exactly how you feel!! I haven't been here for like 5 daaaaayys!:shocked: Stupid homework!:thumbdown:

So guys I changed my ziggy... what do you think??

Thanks :) I had to move the bench because it was raining and I had to move the bench in the garage :thumbdown: It was really stupid' date=' but I'm ok now :)

Yesterday I've been to my youth movement and we painted the walls! It's in orange, red and blue and we drawed flowers on it! It was fun!

Wauw! Love your siggy! :thumb_yello: [/color']

im in 10th!! its alot harder than 9th surprislingly!

your...siggy....:mf_lustslow::wub2: i just started reading the first one a few days ago, but the problem is okay.....

i always refused to read it for some unknown reason, then one day i saw it on my sister's bed, picked it up and started to read....bad decision, now i'm completely additcted, but it's my sister's book so she brings it to school...and the second she comes home, i dig thru her backpack to start reading:naughty: i can't stop!!

Celien...i'm so sorry about your toe! i'm sure it'll heal in no time though:huglove:

it's been raining a lot here too, especially because of the hurricanes! ahh....oh haha and i took a picture of my 'private poo'l:roftl: i'll post them once they're uploaded!

well off to marching band practice:bye:

too bad i didn't get to chat longer,....dumb school:sneaky2:

your...siggy....:mf_lustslow: i just started reading the first one a few days ago, but the problem is okay.....

i always refused to read it for some unknown reason, then one day i saw it on my sister's bed, picked it up and started to read....bad decision, now i'm completely additcted, but it's my sister's book so she brings it to school...and the second she comes home, i dig thru her backpack to start reading i can't stop!!

Celien...i'm so sorry about your toe! i'm sure it'll heal in no time though:huglove:

it's been raining a lot here too, especially because of the hurricanes! ahh....oh haha and i took a picture of my 'private poo'l:roftl: i'll post them once they're uploaded!

well off to marching band practice

too bad i didn't get to chat longer,....dumb school:sneaky2:

Well some books have that effect on you!! I did the same thing with Harry Potter my brother used to hide them so I had to loook for them!!

You're soo right!! Stupid school!!:thumbdown: I haven't been her in like too loong!!:bleh: I'm missing it !:tears:

Hope band wnet great!

your...siggy....:mf_lustslow::wub2: i just started reading the first one a few days ago, but the problem is okay.....

i always refused to read it for some unknown reason, then one day i saw it on my sister's bed, picked it up and started to read....bad decision, now i'm completely additcted, but it's my sister's book so she brings it to school...and the second she comes home, i dig thru her backpack to start reading i can't stop!!

it's been raining a lot here too, especially because of the hurricanes! ahh....oh haha and i took a picture of my 'private poo'l i'll post them once they're uploaded!

well off to marching band practice:bye:

too bad i didn't get to chat longer,....dumb school

Thanks, my toe is already better but it will take a few weeks until it's normal again :)

haha lol Can't wait to see the pic of your private pool!!

Yesterday I've been to my school and they took a picture for our student's card, ... really, the pic is terrible :naughty: lol Everyone looks red on the pics :naughty:

How was the marching band practice?

Hey anybody here???

hello! :bye:

OK guys I Have a serious depression... I've been in school for like 2 weeks and MFC hasn't been in my schedule in any day!! I can't be more than 30 mins here!!!!! WHAT CAN I DOOOOOOO!!:tears:

I know me too :sad:

*grrrrr* homework :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: