Calling All Ring Ring Muggers !!!!!

MiKaL00v3

Hellllooooo !

Look I know we already have a thread for this but I can't find it ... :huh:

Soooooo, seems as I am one of the ring ringers and I don't know anything about what we're gonna do for our mug I was just wondering if, either,

1 : it's just me that's a bit lost and needs to be told what we're doing or if it's

2 : all of us ring ringers that have been a bit busy and have forgotten our duty of making Mika a present, so in other words, are totally disorganised and need to get some ideas flowing in

I know that we've already got some great pictures from polishgirl (don't know how it's spellt, :sorry:), are we gonna use them ? I think they're fine, could someone post them here for me please, I don't know how to put pictures in a message ...

Anyway, I don't mind organising everything if needed, I'd do anything for Mika :wub2:

And if you've all already done it please tell me and don't get annoyed, I'm just a little lost, all I can think about is Mika and when I will FINALLY meet him ...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellllooooo !

Look I know we already have a thread for this but I can't find it ... :huh:

Soooooo, seems as I am one of the ring ringers and I don't know anything about what we're gonna do for our mug I was just wondering if, either,

1 : it's just me that's a bit lost and needs to be told what we're doing or if it's

2 : all of us ring ringers that have been a bit busy and have forgotten our duty of making Mika a present, so in other words, are totally disorganised and need to get some ideas flowing in

I know that we've already got some great pictures from polishgirl (don't know how it's spellt, :sorry:), are we gonna use them ? I think they're fine, could someone post them here for me please, I don't know how to put pictures in a message ...

Anyway, I don't mind organising everything if needed, I'd do anything for Mika :wub2:

And if you've all already done it please tell me and don't get annoyed, I'm just a little lost, all I can think about is Mika and when I will FINALLY meet him ...

Hi,

The original thread is here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13757

Polish-girl has a couple of designs there...

What do you think? please, to keep things straight, let's just post in that one thread. I'll close this one :)

dcdeb