THE HOTSEAT 6/25 Oakie Doke

Sweet or savoury?

Sweet!

Favourite period in history?

I don't know! This one, because I'm in it :roftl:

Are you religious?

Nope.

Favourite holiday destination?

Costa Rica! :roftl: Favourite place that I've been (in memory) is Esperance/Monkey Mia

Dream holiday destination?

Europe and Antarctica. And I AM going to both of them some time in my life.

Have you ever eaten an entire block of chocolate in one sitting?

Yes. Who hasn't?

Favourite dessert?

Mud cake :-)

Favourite actor/actress?

Hmmmmmmm I don't know! There's way too many! And they change with whatever movie or TV show I have last seen :naughty:

Wait, okay if we just stick to TV shows for now, because we'll be here all day if I start on movies: Zach Braff, Wentworth Miller, Jonas Armstrong :naughty:

Do you ever wear skirts?

Yes! But I only have one that I like to wear at the moment, and it's too short for my liking unless accompanied by colourful stockings.

Have you ever sunburned so bad you blistered? If so, how old were you?

I used to fairly often, because I never remember to put sunscreen on but not for aboouuut 2 years. Yeah, I definately got badly burned when I went to Esperance in 2006.

Are you allergic to anything?

Nope.

Can you cook?

Nope.

Do you prefer giving gifts or receiving gifts?

Receiving AND giving from good friends. I love comign up with genius gifts, but I despise giving AND receiving from family members/less good friends :naughty:

Chinese or Thai?

I don't like asian food, and I have no idea what the difference is :naughty: But I wouldn't mind going to Thailand :P

CRAP! I have to go and renew my licence today! The licensing centre closes in half an hour! *will finish when she gets back*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maccas or KFC?

I don't like either, but KFC's chips are better.

Me or Bec? :naughty:pick me.

Uhh, you if you burn me some DVDs.

Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine?

Who? Um, Darth Vader.

Sam or Dean? :das:

Ohhh, tough one! Sam I spose.

Bananas or pineapples?

Bananas :pbjt:

Summer or Winter?

Summer!

Beach or outback?

Beach!

Orange or Blue?

Orange :-)

Snow or rain?

Snow :mf_lustslow:

Walgett or Orange?

Uhhhh. More interesting stories from Walgett :naughty:

Do you think Jarrad's an idiot for not coming to see me?

Definately :thumb_yello:

Lollipop Girl, Mika and Tanya are in a marshmallow eating competition. Who will win?

Don't encourage her:naughty:

Tanya, she has the biggest mouth :tongue2:

I don't like marshmallows:mf_rosetinted:

dame_edna1_narrowweb__300x452,0.jpg

Cheat....answer the question

Fine fine, I figured I'd have whiners.

Okay then:

pauline.jpg

Not funny even as a joke:shocked:

In both Spain and Mexico, testicles of steers killed in bullfights are considered to be delicacies, and served grilled with butter and olive oil based sauces.

How much would someone have to pay you to eat it?

Favourite elephant ?:mf_rosetinted:

If she says dumbo........ :roftl:

I can't say anything because I do have a big mouth :roftl:...the little troglodite knows me well:wink2:

*points at large font*

I like that word :thumb_yello:

"Definitely" :bleh:

****. I always spell it with an a.

What study tips do you have for fellow MFC'ers

Actually go to class. Actually study. :thumb_yello:

In both Spain and Mexico, testicles of steers killed in bullfights are considered to be delicacies, and served grilled with butter and olive oil based sauces.

How much would someone have to pay you to eat it?

Honestly, I'd probably throw all ethics and common sence aside for a million :naughty:

I'd be more concerned over how big she is implying your mouth to be.

Bigger than Mika's? :naughty:

Favourite elephant ?:mf_rosetinted:

Ummm, ahhhhh, hmmmm, that's a tough one ... hmm.... I think I'm gonna have to go for

DSC00014.jpg

... this one!

I can't say anything because I do have a big mouth ...the little troglodite knows me well

But what the frick is a troglodite??

Honestly, I'd probably throw all ethics and common sence aside for a million :naughty:

SENSE!!!!!!

And you never know, you might like it and get addicted to them..

mmmm Bull testicles and butter.. yum yum yum.. :bleh:

And that's saying something.. :roftl:

I'm going to make an educated guess here and tell you what I think a troglodite is, but, I could, however, be wrong, and, in that case, hopefully Tan will come in and correct me, but, based on my keen perceptive skills and incredibly high IQ, I have managed to deduct the many possibilities down to one single answer, which, I will now reveal to you without any further time consuming delay... YOU

:naughty:

What exactly are we saying is bigger than Mika's:shocked:...oh, my mouth:naughty:...well I've got a bigger bum too but then that's not hard:naughty:

OMG look what I found....I so have to start checking this thing before I start speaking.....that's how ST caught me out when I gave Silver a gold star:roftl:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Troglodite

What exactly are we saying is bigger than Mika's:shocked:...oh, my mouth:naughty:...well I've got a bigger bum too but then that's not hard:naughty:

He has no Ass :mf_rosetinted:

OMG look what I found....I so have to start checking this thing before I start speaking.....that's how ST caught me out when I gave Silver a gold star:roftl:

:lmao: ZOMG!!!!!!!111 Perfecto!!!!!!!!!!

SENSE!!!!!!

mmmm Bull testicles and butter.. yum yum yum.. :bleh:

And that's saying something.. :roftl:

I'm going to make an educated guess here and tell you what I think a troglodite is, but, I could, however, be wrong, and, in that case, hopefully Tan will come in and correct me, but, based on my keen perceptive skills and incredibly high IQ, I have managed to deduct the many possibilities down to one single answer, which, I will now reveal to you without any further time consuming delay... YOU

:naughty:

OMG you read my mind...that is exactly what I was going to say, until I checked the urban dictionary *points up to previous post*

SENSE!!!!!!

mmmm Bull testicles and butter.. yum yum yum..

OMG! I can't help it!

And mmm-mmmmm :puking:

:roftl:

What exactly are we saying is bigger than Mika's...oh, my mouth...well I've got a bigger bum too but then that's not hard

OMG look what I found....I so have to start checking this thing before I start speaking.....that's how ST caught me out when I gave Silver a gold star

Troglodite

A Troglodite is a large creature composed entirely of jam. They once tried to take over the universe and absorbed many innocent people, turning them into Troglodites. A troglodite fears nothing other than a hot cup of tea.

:lmfao:

****. I always spell it with an a.

Actually go to class. Actually study. :thumb_yello:

Ummm, ahhhhh, hmmmm, that's a tough one ... hmm.... I think I'm gonna have to go for

DSC00014.jpg

... this one!

Urm.... I did NOT expect that answer !!! :naughty:

It's a cute elephant though. :wub2: What's his name btw? :naughty:

Troglodite

A Troglodite is a large creature composed entirely of jam. They once tried to take over the universe and absorbed many innocent people, turning them into Troglodites. A troglodite fears nothing other than a hot cup of tea.

:lmfao:

Does that mean this is your personal troglodite?:wink2: *pats the little troggy and offers here a cup of tea*.....*watches as she runs screaming from the thread*....muwahahahahaha:naughty:

OMG you read my mind...that is exactly what I was going to say, until I checked the urban dictionary *points up to previous post*

Dirty minds think alike!

-- I think a "troglodite" is a cynical person or sth... :naughty:

StuckZ!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Love the new siggy!!

Does that mean this is your personal troglodite?:wink2: *pats the little troggy and offers here a cup of tea*.....*watches as she runs screaming from the thread*....muwahahahahaha:naughty:

*runs screaming from the thread*