I will go to collect them:

Once the purchase is complete, and at your own convenience, you can pick up your tickets at any of the following collection points: up to 72 hours before the show (weekends, festiveness not included) in Kiosks, up to 72 hours before the show (weekends, festiveness not included) in Ticket centres (recommended option) and from to 1 hour before the show in box office at the venue.

It's said that I can print out the confirmation page of the transaction, bring my passport and credit card to collect my tix. But I'm a bit confused about the "up to 72 hours" bit... what does that mean? I have to collect it either 72 hours or 1 hour before the show?! :blink:

OK, this doesn't make much sense at all. Whoever wrote that for the website didn't make it very clear.

From what I read it's either you get it BEFORE the 72 hours til the show time OR you have to wait until an hour before the show actually starts. How does that make sense?:blink:

I'd contact the website before buying any tickets...

Thanks I've watched it earlier :wub2:

Cause I luv Indie Rockstars :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hope this trend of playing new (well, new to the setlist that is. I know IR is from around 2005) songs at gigs continues. :thumb_yello:

Story of my life.:teehee:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this trend of playing new (well, new to the setlist that is. I know IR is from around 2005) songs at gigs continues. :thumb_yello:

I just want them to play every song :naughty: I want Indie Rokkers AND Destrokk. I am very demanding :biggrin2:.

Ok so I know they can't do every song, so this would be my dream setlist:

(in no particular order)

Weekend Wars

Electric Feel

Of M, B & M

The Handshake

Future Reflections

Metanoia

It's Working

S. F. Dan Treacy

Destrokk

Indie Rokkers

We Care

Siberian Breaks

Flash Delirium

Brian Eno

Encore:

TTP

Kids (if they must :naughty:)

Second Encore:

Boogie Down

Third Encore:

Love Always Remains (with live autotune vocoder thingy)

:thumb_yello: Let's see how many of those I can tick off, after Sunday night :naughty:.

I just want them to play every song :naughty: I want Indie Rokkers AND Destrokk. I am very demanding :biggrin2:.

Ok so I know they can't do every song, so this would be my dream setlist:

(in no particular order)

Weekend Wars

Electric Feel

Of M, B & M

The Handshake

Future Reflections

Metanoia

It's Working

S. F. Dan Treacy

Destrokk

Indie Rokkers

We Care

Siberian Breaks

Flash Delirium

Brian Eno

Encore:

TTP

Kids (if they must :naughty:)

Second Encore:

Boogie Down

Third Encore:

Love Always Remains (with live autotune vocoder thingy)

:thumb_yello: Let's see how many of those I can tick off, after Sunday night :naughty:.

:shocked: I don't know this one yet! Hurray, I new MGMT song to discover!

And what about 4th Dimensional Transition? And Congratulations? And Time to Pretend??????

:sneaky2::roftl:

They must not play Kids for me. At least the way they play it now, wit playback and stuff...:mf_rosetinted: And not Destrokkkkkkkkkkk.

OK, this doesn't make much sense at all. Whoever wrote that for the website didn't make it very clear.

From what I read it's either you get it BEFORE the 72 hours til the show time OR you have to wait until an hour before the show actually starts. How does that make sense?:blink:

I'd contact the website before buying any tickets...

Oh yes, thank you for reminding me this I really should do so! :bow:

Why? :mf_rosetinted:

Jeezzz it's actually PERFECT live!!! :shocked:

You know what until now I still always smile at the "Jason's got the energy he used to be a coke fiend bit". I dunno why and I dun really understand what it means :roftl:

:shocked: I don't know this one yet! Hurray, I new MGMT song to discover!

And what about 4th Dimensional Transition? And Congratulations? And Time to Pretend??????

They must not play Kids for me. At least the way they play it now, wit playback and stuff...:mf_rosetinted: And not Destrokkkkkkkkkkk.

Frankly I haven't listened to every track of Climbing To New Lows... are there ways to download/listen to the whole album? :blink:

Yeah how can you miss out Congratulations??

Btw I really really love Love Always Remains!!

And please allow me to repeat myself, I WANT METANOIA!!!! :mf_lustslow:

:shocked:I don't know this one yet! Hurray, I new MGMT song to discover!

We Care. The lyrics are great. Thought-provoking!

edit: btw I don't agree with some of the lyrics as transcribed by the person who posted that video..

Ok ok, add 4th Dimensional Transition! See below :roftl:.

Frankly I haven't listened to every track of Climbing To New Lows... are there ways to download/listen to the whole album? :blink:

Yeah how can you miss out Congratulations??

Btw I really really love Love Always Remains!!

And please allow me to repeat myself, I WANT METANOIA!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I don't know if you can still get hold of Climbing To New Lows.:dunno: I think We Care is by far the best track on there, though. I just know it from Youtube.

And..I do love Congratulations too! But as I said, I would ideally love them to play all their songs because there seriously isn't one single one I don't like.:blink:.

Edited by Gatagordinha

I don't know if you can still get hold of Climbing To New Lows.:dunno: I think We Care is by far the best track on there, though. I just know it from Youtube.

http://www.filestube.com/c9889eb43f3b6a5503e9,g/MGMT-Climbing-to-New-Lows.html

:fisch:

:wink2:

And..I do love Congratulations too! But as I said, I would ideally love them to play all their songs because there seriously isn't one single one I don't like.:blink:.

Agreed to that.:biggrin2:

You know what would be even more awesome? Them debuting a NEW song...I think I'd just about die.:naughty:

Yeeaaah!!

ewokwicket (Karen) is here at my house, and in a minute we're gonna get ready to go into Manchester for the gig. Can't wait!

Absolutely no idea how queuing will work for this, and it's really cold here, so we aren't going to queue too early. It'd be nice to think we'll get fairly near the front but to be honest we have no idea and are just gonna go with the flow :biggrin2:.

I will try to text to Twitter tonight so those who follow me, keep your eyes peeled :thumb_yello:.

See ya later!

Yeeaaah!!

ewokwicket (Karen) is here at my house, and in a minute we're gonna get ready to go into Manchester for the gig. Can't wait!

Absolutely no idea how queuing will work for this, and it's really cold here, so we aren't going to queue too early. It'd be nice to think we'll get fairly near the front but to be honest we have no idea and are just gonna go with the flow :biggrin2:.

I will try to text to Twitter tonight so those who follow me, keep your eyes peeled :thumb_yello:.

See ya later!

Have fun, girls!

Yeeaaah!!

See ya later!

Have fun! :biggrin2:

Yeeaaah!!

See ya later!

:boing:

Have fun!

Can't wait to hear how AMAZING it was!:biggrin2:

Report Part 1

I'm here at last!

I've had to do all sorts of Mum stuff tonight so haven't had time to be here and give you the details of last night's gig, sorry about that. Also, you'll have to wait a few days for the pic of Andrew with Karen and me because it's on Karen's camera, and she hasn't got internet at home at the moment, nor could she download the pic onto my laptop while she was at my house, as we didn't have the correct USB. But it is a nice pic (even though I look like a grinning buffoon on it :roftl:) and it's worth the wait :naughty:.

ANYWAY.............the gig! It was brilliant, I loved every second. We were about six rows from the front, on the left side, with a really great view of Ben :wub2:, not such a great view of Andrew due to this gigantic man in the front row blocking our view..he was seriously about seven feet tall :sneaky2:. But half way through he moved, so the view improved. The audience was mostly young. Late teens and twenties, a good mix of male and female, not so many oldies like Karen and me :naughty:, the atmosphere was fairly chilled, apart from just a few rowdy guys further back (more on that later :sneaky2:).

Anyway..setlist. Brilliant set. Can't remember the exact order but it was something like this:

Indie Rokkers

The Youth

Electric Feel

Flash Delirium

It's Working

Of Moons Birds & Monsters

Song For Dan Treacy

Anything Could Happen (:shocked:)

Weekend Wars

Time To Pretend

4th Dimensional Transition

Siberian Breaks

The Handshake

Destrokk

Kids

Congratulations

Future Reflections

Brian Eno

Really not sure of that order but it's near enough. Standouts for me were OMB&M, 4th Dimensional Transition (brilliant..sounded really different and translates so well live), and Siberian Breaks, but to be honest, everything sounded great. The psychedelic images running on the large backdrop screen, and the lighting, was all very effective too. It complimented the music really well.

In fact they were much much better than I thought they were going to be; there's no doubt they've improved loads as a live band. Every song they did sounded at least as good as the CD, and most were better, either because of the arrangements, crazily extended instrumental bits at the end of songs, or just because of the emotion Andrew was putting into his performance. True, he's not Mika :roftl:. He doesn't connect in the same way with an audience as many frontmen but he has a kind of quiet charisma on stage, and to be honest I wasn't expecting that so much. It was a lovely surprise. For many of the songs - and Siberian Breaks in particular - I could really sense his love for the music coming through. I could also REALLY feel the whole band willing the audience to connect with the Congratulations material :blink:.It's a pity that a LOT of the audience were just there for Kids, Electric Feel and Time To Pretend, and that annoyed me as I knew it would :sneaky2: but I just tried to zone out and focus on the stage and not the mild indifference around me.

At one point, just after Siberian Breaks, Andrew was talking the the audience and saying hello to the people at the front, the people at the back, the people in the gallery etc, and then he said 'and hi to the people in the bathroom too..it's ok, we've finished playing Siberian Breaks, you can come back now" :naughty::blink:. It was all typical Andrew tongue-in-cheek jokiness,but at the same time, that kind of summed the evening up...

However it was a particular incident that did mar the show: about three quarters of the way through, some idiot decided to launch a full bottle of water onto the stage, with real force, which narrowly missed Will. It landed just in front of the drumkit. They played on for a couple of songs but then they did stop and mention it, half-joking saying the drummer had been killed and it wasn't cool to throw bottles onto the stage, and that they'd have to do the next song (Congratulations) without a drummer, which they did!! This kind of got the audience more on their side, as it really was just a small minority of idiots, but I felt so bad for them....

Will came back on for the encores, which were really great because a few people had left, and us remaining ones really appreciated it and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Part Two to follow...

Part Two

So anyway, gig over, we made our way straight round to the stage door where there were only about fifteen to twenty people waiting..surprising when you're more used to the Mika hoardes :teehee:, although a few more did come a bit later. We sat down on the bench outside the little pub there, expecting a long wait, but no sooner had we sat down than Andrew appeared on the other side of the barrier! We were really surprised how quickly he'd come out. He signed various things, was very smiley and chilled, in his little woolly hat:

Image175.jpg

Image174.jpg

he even signed some guy's trainer :naughty:

Image171-1.jpg

and various arms and body parts!

After patiently waiting our turn, he came to sign our tickets/Cds, and I told him we were his Oldie Fanclub :naughty: He looked at us, grinned, but diplomatically said nothing :roftl:. I asked if Ben was coming out too, as I really wanted to see him, but he just shrugged and said he didn't know. Then we got our picture taken with him (he put his arms round our shoulders :fangurl:) and was so sweet. He's really obliging, serene, smiley, softly spoken etc. I got a very nice vibe from him. Not dissimilar to how Mika makes you feel actually.

He was in no rush to get away either, in fact when most of the others had gone we went back up to him and he signed something else of mine. When he handed it back to me he looked me straight in the eye and smiled...OMG, those eyes!!! Sorry but just allow me to use this smiley once more: :fangurl:

None of the rest of the band appeared although I did get a glimpse of Will in the backstage area through the door. We were left with a (probably wrong) feeling that just maybe they were still annoyed about the bottle-throwing thing. :blink: I was really sad not to see Ben. :no:. but all in all we were so pleased at having met Andrew that we just counted ourselves lucky, I think.

Then it was taxi home and that was that! Once again, sorry for the lack of *THE* pic, but Karen will post it as soon as she can. We've been laughing at it all day as I look so silly and fangirly on it :roftl:.

ETA: Just found this article, which claims that will was hit (?? debatable) with a bottle of urine (quite possible) and that he stormed off stage (if he did, I missed that) and refused to return (WRONG!) and that they didn't do an encore (WRONG!).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mgmt-drummer-quits-gig-after-urine-attack_1168162

But whatever the details, I do think they were shook up and annoyed by the incident. There are some real idiots and thugs that just want to spoil things for the majority...

Edited by Gatagordinha

BOOO. I loved Congratulations. I want more of that stuff. No no no.:sneaky2:

Report Part 1

I'm here at last!

I've had to do all sorts of Mum stuff tonight so haven't had time to be here and give you the details of last night's gig, sorry about that. Also, you'll have to wait a few days for the pic of Andrew with Karen and me because it's on Karen's camera, and she hasn't got internet at home at the moment, nor could she download the pic onto my laptop while she was at my house, as we didn't have the correct USB. But it is a nice pic (even though I look like a grinning buffoon on it) and it's worth the wait

ANYWAY.............the gig! It was brilliant, I loved every second. We were about six rows from the front, on the left side, with a really great view of Ben, not such a great view of Andrew due to this gigantic man in the front row blocking our view..he was seriously about seven feet tall. But half way through he moved, so the view improved. The audience was mostly young. Late teens and twenties, a good mix of male and female, not so many oldies like Karen and me, the atmosphere was fairly chilled, apart from just a few rowdy guys further back (more on that later).

Glad you had a good view, but boo on the tall guys and the stupid ones. WTF. Seriously.

Anyway..setlist. Brilliant set. Can't remember the exact order but it was something like this:

Indie Rokkers

The Youth

Electric Feel

Flash Delirium

It's Working

Of Moons Birds & Monsters

Song For Dan Treacy

Anything Could Happen

Weekend Wars

Time To Pretend

4th Dimensional Transition

Siberian Breaks

The Handshake

Destrokk

Kids

Congratulations

Future Reflections

Brian Eno

Really not sure of that order but it's near enough. Standouts for me were OMB&M, 4th Dimensional Transition (brilliant..sounded really different and translates so well live), and Siberian Breaks, but to be honest, everything sounded great. The psychedelic images running on the large backdrop screen, and the lighting, was all very effective too. It complimented the music really well.

That is an amazing setlist. Wow wow wow. I REALLY hope they keep 4th Dim. on the setlist for the next few gigs. That was the one song I was most depressed about them not playing at the gigs I went to.

In fact they were much much better than I thought they were going to be; there's no doubt they've improved loads as a live band. Every song they did sounded at least as good as the CD, and most were better, either because of the arrangements, crazily extended instrumental bits at the end of songs, or just because of the emotion Andrew was putting into his performance. True, he's not Mika. He doesn't connect in the same way with an audience as many frontmen but he has a kind of quiet charisma on stage, and to be honest I wasn't expecting that so much. It was a lovely surprise. For many of the songs - and Siberian Breaks in particular - I could really sense his love for the music coming through. I could also REALLY feel the whole band willing the audience to connect with the Congratulations material .It's a pity that a LOT of the audience were just there for Kids, Electric Feel and Time To Pretend, and that annoyed me as I knew it would but I just tried to zone out and focus on the stage and not the mild indifference around me.

That is the one thing about the live shows is that very few people truly care about the music. They just want their dance songs. Hmph. Glad you could zone them out though.

At one point, just after Siberian Breaks, Andrew was talking the the audience and saying hello to the people at the front, the people at the back, the people in the gallery etc, and then he said 'and hi to the people in the bathroom too..it's ok, we've finished playing Siberian Breaks, you can come back now". It was all typical Andrew tongue-in-cheek jokiness,but at the same time, that kind of summed the evening up...

:lmfao: Oh Andrew. He rarely talks during the shows and when he does it's always awkwardly adorable.

However it was a particular incident that did mar the show: about three quarters of the way through, some idiot decided to launch a full bottle of water onto the stage, with real force, which narrowly missed Will. It landed just in front of the drumkit. They played on for a couple of songs but then they did stop and mention it, half-joking saying the drummer had been killed and it wasn't cool to throw bottles onto the stage, and that they'd have to do the next song (Congratulations) without a drummer, which they did!! This kind of got the audience more on their side, as it really was just a small minority of idiots, but I felt so bad for them....

Will came back on for the encores, which were really great because a few people had left, and us remaining ones really appreciated it and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Wow. Just wow. What idiots. I'm sorry they messed that up for you guys. Just takes one loser to ruin it for the others. If I was Will, I'd've left too. Glad he came back though...

Part Two

So anyway, gig over, we made our way straight round to the stage door where there were only about fifteen to twenty people waiting..surprising when you're more used to the Mika hoardes, although a few more did come a bit later. We sat down on the bench outside the little pub there, expecting a long wait, but no sooner had we sat down than Andrew appeared on the other side of the barrier! We were really surprised how quickly he'd come out. He signed various things, was very smiley and chilled, in his little woolly hat:

Image175.jpg

Image174.jpg

he even signed some guy's trainer

Image171-1.jpg

and various arms and body parts!

:wub2: Glad it was a small crowd. I hate being around tons of people. The more intimate setting. What a cutie.

After patiently waiting our turn, he came to sign our tickets/Cds, and I told him we were his Oldie Fanclub He looked at us, grinned, but diplomatically said nothing. I asked if Ben was coming out too, as I really wanted to see him, but he just shrugged and said he didn't know. Then we got our picture taken with him (he put his arms round our shoulders) and was so sweet. He's really obliging, serene, smiley, softly spoken etc. I got a very nice vibe from him. Not dissimilar to how Mika makes you feel actually.

He was in no rush to get away either, in fact when most of the others had gone we went back up to him and he signed something else of mine. When he handed it back to me he looked me straight in the eye and smiled...OMG, those eyes!!! Sorry but just allow me to use this smiley once more: :fangurl:

So so so sweet. I'm glad that you got to have a good experience with meeting him.

Oh and I agree. Those eyes. OH GOD. Make me melt. That was the only time I thought I was gonna lose my composure in front of them, when he made eye contact. I try so hard not to fangirl over him, but he makes it SO HARD.

None of the rest of the band appeared although I did get a glimpse of Will in the backstage area through the door. We were left with a (probably wrong) feeling that just maybe they were still annoyed about the bottle-throwing thing. I was really sad not to see Ben. but all in all we were so pleased at having met Andrew that we just counted ourselves lucky, I think.

Then it was taxi home and that was that! Once again, sorry for the lack of *THE* pic, but Karen will post it as soon as she can. We've been laughing at it all day as I look so silly and fangirly on it.

Aww, too bad about everyone else. But your meeting with Mr. VanWyngarden sounds like it was so amazing that it doesn't matter...:naughty:

And I can't wait for THE PIC. :aah:

ETA: Just found this article, which claims that will was hit (?? debatable) with a bottle of urine (quite possible) and that he stormed off stage (if he did, I missed that) and refused to return (WRONG!) and that they didn't do an encore (WRONG!).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mgmt-drummer-quits-gig-after-urine-attack_1168162

But whatever the details, I do think they were shook up and annoyed by the incident. There are some real idiots and thugs that just want to spoil things for the majority...

Oh my. If it was urine...we may just need to go hunt them down. Nobody does that to them. I feel all protective of them. If anyone I know tries to diss them, I get all defensive.:naughty:

BUT STILL. I can't believe some people.

OVERALL though, I'm glad you had a spectacular (:wink2:) time and thanks for the report! It was so much fun to read!

Oh, wow! I don't want to quote the last messages, cause it's going to be a veeeery long quote and I would write exactly the same things as you girls :roftl: but:

1. Thanks so much for this report! :flowers2::bow: I think I would feel the same way too, what with the brilliant setlist and the stupid guys in the audience and everyting. All I can say is: :swoon: I have read several reports about Andrew and they all say the same about him - he seems to be such a lovely guy. And I love his sense of humor. So glad for you that you met him!

2. I am sure that the band knows that apart from some idiots who throw things and pple who only want to hear Kids there is a strong fanbase that really loves and appreciates the way they make music and their live performances and their ways and sense of humour...

3. I really, really hope they don't succumb to Columbia & that their 3rd album is something they love the way they love "Congratulations". If I ever have the chance to meet them at my gig, I'll try to tell them that before I faint at the sight of Andrew's eyes...:wub2::roftl:

4. I am sooooo glad to hear they are good live! I would go to a MGMT gig even if I knew they aren't good live performers because I love their music, but I just can't wait for my gig now! :boing:

Edited by southeast

Thanks girls for the nice words about my report..it is a bit higgledy piggledy as I was so tired last night, and I know I have a few details mixed up in my mind, but unless you sit there taking notes like a journalist :naughty: it's impossible to get facts completely straight after the event isn't it :naughty:.

I'm annoyed at that contactmusic article saying they didn't do an encore, though, REALLY annoyed. They did take a while to come back on, we can only guess why :huh:, but they DID come back and it was greatly appreciated, and in some ways it was the best part of the gig because of what had gone on before, and the real fans appreciated it etc.

I wish now I had told Andrew how much I love Congratulations. I get tongue-tied around people I admire, and I was amazed I even managed to say a few coherent words to him actually, but with hindsight I do wish I'd said that. Although I like to think he registered the fact that he was signing the lyric-sheet for Congratulations and so he could see I own it! :naughty:.

Not to sound like a smug "I'm a bigger fan than all these guys around me" type of person but honestly...I wanted to grab a few people by the throat during the gig and shake them and say WHY DON'T YOU DANCE TO THIS AS WELL, NOT JUST KIDS!!??? :furious:...but I guess you will all appreciate how I felt there. That is some comfort!!

I also really hope they don't bow to the record company pressure and go back to do OS#2 for the next album. Unless that's truly what they want to do, I suppose. I'd sooner see them ditch their record company or quit altogether rather than sell out.

On a lighter note - or do I mean a deeply worrying note?? :lmao: - no, I'm sure Andrew is just having a joke here *crosses fingers and prays to God*

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a279043/mgmt-want-to-perform-with-jedward.html

:lmfao:

Edited by Gatagordinha

Thanks girls for the nice words about my report..it is a bit higgledy piggledy as I was so tired last night, and I know I have a few details mixed up in my mind, but unless you sit there taking notes like a journalist :naughty: it's impossible to get facts completely straight after the event isn't it :naughty:.

I'm annoyed at that contactmusic article saying they didn't do an encore, though, REALLY annoyed. They did take a while to come back on, we can only guess why :huh:, but they DID come back and it was greatly appreciated, and in some ways it was the best part of the gig because of what had gone on before, and the real fans appreciated it etc.

I wish now I had told Andrew how much I love Congratulations. I get tongue-tied around people I admire, and I was amazed I even managed to say a few coherent words to him actually, but with hindsight I do wish I'd said that. Although I like to think he registered the fact that he was signing the lyric-sheet for Congratulations and so he could see I own it! :naughty:.

Not to sound like a smug "I'm a bigger fan than all these guys around me" type of person but honestly...I wanted to grab a few people by the throat during the gig and shake them and say WHY DON'T YOU DANCE TO THIS AS WELL, NOT JUST KIDS!!??? :furious:...but I guess you will all appreciate how I felt there. That is some comfort!!

I also really hope they don't bow to the record company pressure and go back to do OS#2 for the next album. Unless that's truly what they want to do, I suppose. I'd sooner see them ditch their record company or quit altogether rather than sell out.

On a lighter note - or do I mean a deeply worrying note?? :lmao: - no, I'm sure Andrew is just having a joke here *crosses fingers and prays to God*

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a279043/mgmt-want-to-perform-with-jedward.html

:lmfao:

What is "Jedward"? Some strange band you obviously don't like? :teehee:

Hey, your report is cool! You wrote just those things I wanted to know! :thumb_yello:

I promise you, if I get the chance to talk to anyone of the band in December, I'll tell them that we love Congratulations and that they should "Please don't stop the music"! :teehee: They must get some feedback from the "real" fans that we like what they are doing, so they don't give up too soon.

Oh dear. How to explain the horror that is Jedward...? :roftl:

They are a pair of Irish twins (John and Edward) who were on the X Factor talent show here in Britain last year. They can't sing a note between them and just do bad comedy cover versions of songs, they're just awful, but in a way I can see what Andrew means when he says they remind him of how he and Ben were when they started out. Except that Jedward really have no talent at all :roftl:.

Perhaps it's the Ghostbusters connection that amuses Andrew!! Compare and contrast :roftl:

The Management doing Ghostbusters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7_Ynyzabc

Jedward doing Ghostbusters

:roftl: Yeah come on Andrew...produce that album!!!! :lmao:

18 songs that'a a lot when they only released 2 albums :roftl:

but Rach you had an amazing time and luckily Andy looks younger than his real age :teehee:but bad Ben didn't come out .

Now that you've met Andrew he isn't very tall right ?

18 songs that'a a lot when they only released 2 albums :roftl:

but Rach you had an amazing time and luckily Andy looks younger than his real age :teehee:but bad Ben didn't come out .

Now that you've met Andrew he isn't very tall right ?

Yeah 18 songs was a lot! And of course some of the songs are very long, not just Siberian Breaks but also the extended versions of, for example, The Handshake. They were on stage for around 1 hr 45 minutes.

Andrew's not very tall, no. I'd say about 1.72m max. He really does have a baby face, too. One girl there was saying how he looks about 12 and she felt old enough to be his mother - she was 30. When we told her he's 27, she couldn't believe it! We said to her, if YOU feel old enough to be his mother, how do you think WE feel?? :lmfao: