The Russell Peters Thread

iadoremika

Russell Peters. That guy is so hilarious and is some of the best in Canadian comedy for sure. His routines are just plain clever, well thought out and hysterical.

If you know anything about him, you'll know his "Ryan" joke. I'd say that it's his signature joke. "Somebody...":roftl:

Here's a link to his website.

Youtube him for a guaranteed laugh :biggrin2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol WHOO HOO! i watch his shows over and over1 and laugh myself silly each time!!!!

CHINESE MAN:34.50!

RUSSEL:man thats 50 cents!

CHINESE MAN: you save 50cents here then you go to another store and save 50 cents there, then you have 1 dollar! then you go to the dollar store and get you something else! lol hahahahaha omw, have you seen that part?

lol WHOO HOO! i watch his shows over and over1 and laugh myself silly each time!!!!

CHINESE MAN:34.50!

RUSSEL:man thats 50 cents!

CHINESE MAN: you save 50cents here then you go to another store and save 50 cents there, then you have 1 dollar! then you go to the dollar store and get you something else! lol hahahahaha omw, have you seen that part?

Finally someone who made a comment on this thread hehe. I made a Jimi Henrix one and noone payed attetion to that one haha

Oh my goodness...I totally LOVE that one!!! Everytime I see it I laugh so much because I can just imagine that situation. Totally remine me of the one where his lugage was lost on the way to China and when he went to the store in China, they though he was like Saquile O'Neal or something haha

Finally someone who made a comment on this thread hehe. I made a Jimi Henrix one and noone payed attetion to that one haha

Oh my goodness...I totally LOVE that one!!! Everytime I see it I laugh so much because I can just imagine that situation. Totally remine me of the one where his lugage was lost on the way to China and when he went to the store in China, they though he was like Saquile O'Neal or something haha

i havent heard of Jimi....

:roftl::roftl::roftl:OMW, then he was like, i cant bargain my shoe size!!!

i havent heard of Jimi....

:roftl::roftl::roftl:OMW, then he was like, i cant bargain my shoe size!!!

Say what? You MUST check his music out!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hSW67ySCio

I know!!! My mom and I decided that "The World is Mixing" routine is quite creative, clever...whatever...

Italians+Jamaicans= Pastafarians:roftl:

Say what? You MUST check his music out!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hSW67ySCio

I know!!! My mom and I decided that "The World is Mixing" routine is quite creative, clever...whatever...

Italians+Jamaicans= Pastafarians:roftl:

il check it out asap! cant do it now coz its gonna be an effort to get my speakers back on coz i took out the plug for my heater! lol

ah lol i loved that part!

Cubans+Iceland= Ice-cubes lol :lmfao:

il check it out asap! cant do it now coz its gonna be an effort to get my speakers back on coz i took out the plug for my heater! lol

ah lol i loved that part!

Cubans+Iceland= Ice-cubes lol :lmfao:

That's cool:wink2:

Oh my goodness I know hehe Freaks, Hinjews haha

I also love the bit when he talks about when the world was created the gods got together and stuff:roftl: "Take these people, cover them with hair and put them in the hottest place in the world"...:roftl:

That's cool:wink2:

Oh my goodness I know hehe Freaks, Hinjews haha

I also love the bit when he talks about when the world was created the gods got together and stuff:roftl: "Take these people, cover them with hair and put them in the hottest place in the world"...:roftl:

:roftl:omw i laughed! i love his accents!!!

i also really laughed for 'somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!'

:roftl:omw i laughed! i love his accents!!!

i also really laughed for 'somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!'

You are so right...his accents are really funny.

Oh my..that is funny. I like the part when he says he hoped it was his brother or the part where you see his dad's reaction:roftl:

You are so right...his accents are really funny.

Oh my..that is funny. I like the part when he says he hoped it was his brother or the part where you see his dad's reaction:roftl:

:roftl:ah man that guy! but i gotta go sleep! hehehe catch up with you tomorrow~! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Russell Peters went to both my grade school and highschool, so I knew him before he became a famous stand-up comic. He was always a joker, but I never knew he was so funny. I'm not the biggest fan of comedy, but he made me laugh so hard the first time I watched him. I'm glad he's doing really well.

He is touring North America (USA/Canada) and doing a London gig at the O2. Tickets have been sold out for his upcoming shows in British Columbia, but some of the California and other later dates (Kitchener, Waterloo CANADA and London) still have tickets available or haven't been available to buy yet.

http://www.russellpeters.com/Events.aspx

Russell Peters went to both my grade school and highschool, so I knew him before he became a famous stand-up comic. He was always a joker, but I never knew he was so funny. I'm not the biggest fan of comedy, but he made me laugh so hard the first time I watched him. I'm glad he's doing really well.

He is touring North America (USA/Canada) and doing a London gig at the O2. Tickets have been sold out for his upcoming shows in British Columbia, but some of the California and other later dates (Kitchener, Waterloo CANADA and London) still have tickets available or haven't been available to buy yet.

That is so freaking cool you went to school with him!!!

And thanks for the info on the tickets:wink2:

Seriously? that is awesome! were you guys good friends?

Seriously? that is awesome! were you guys good friends?

Naaah.... The only times we ever really spoke was when I worked at the convenience store in the neighbourhood (as a teenager - which means half a lifetime ago). I rang up his candy bar purchases before he was famous. :naughty:

Naaah.... The only times we ever really spoke was when I worked at the convenience store in the neighbourhood (as a teenager - which means half a lifetime ago). I rang up his candy bar purchases before he was famous. :naughty:

that is so cool tho!!!!!

Oh, how awesome is that?:wink2:

that is so cool tho!!!!!

I know:)

• 1 month later...