Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

I think everyone's name will be put in a list for those who took part in the cover, so maybe Mika won't know who did what or who came up with what, but don't worry we won't pretend we came up with it or whatnot, the proof is all in here :wink2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you came up with that idea of course I did (and it was a fabulous idea)!!! But I don't know...I just think every element has become important and I think that I could have written a similar post as you did. But so could other people here.

There's a list right? So all of our names will be on there...don't worry: Mika will see that you worked on the cover:) And if Mika really wants to know how this went down, he can come here and read it all...but only after he gets the book:naughty:

I am really, really sorry if I made you feel bad. I really didn't mean to.:wink2:

Oh no no no!

really! hahahaha, I think I'm comming off totally different than how I feel.

EVERY person who contributed ANYTHING to this is extremely important!

Nevermind...haha,and NO NEED to apologize!

We forgot who mentioned it earlier but we like the idea of everyone in the group to draw an animal or circus person and what not into the crystal ball. We think that would be so neat to do.

That's a good idea, it'd give everyone a chance to contribute something towards the actual drawing. :thumb_yello::)

I think everyone's name will be put in a list for those who took part in the cover, so maybe Mika won't know who did what or who came up with what, but don't worry we won't pretend we came up with it or whatnot, the proof is all in here :wink2:

woah, no no no.

I'm really comming off wrong.

It's not about NAMES in the book, or anything like that..

seriously, nevermind guys! haha

I'm comming off like a total dousche and it's not what I mean to say or act like...

Oh no no no!

really! hahahaha, I think I'm comming off totally different than how I feel.

EVERY person who contributed ANYTHING to this is extremely important!

Nevermind...haha,and NO NEED to apologize!

Okay:wink2:

Yeah you are SO right things come off compeltely different than what you intend. Take my humour for example. On msn sometimes completely misinterpret what what I type (as sarcasm sounds very different in person than when typed):roftl:

Okay:wink2:

Yeah you are SO right things come off compeltely different than what you intend. Take my humour for example. On msn sometimes completely misinterpret what what I type (as sarcasm sounds very different in person than when typed):roftl:

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?

Now I feel like I'm back in 7th grade, fighting with people on AOL and yelling at each other over a period at the end of a sentence..where it's supposed to be? because they thought it was "bitchy" or my attitude was different or something, haha...

you never know with the internet :P *shrug*

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?

Now I feel like I'm back in 7th grade, fighting with people on AOL and yelling at each other over a period at the end of a sentence..where it's supposed to be? because they thought it was "bitchy" or my attitude was different or something, haha...

you never know with the internet :P *shrug*

Hahaha I don't think I've had an arguement over punctutation or maybe I have, I don't know haha

Oh and by the way, maybe there's some way of Mika being directed to this thread to see who came up with what part of the cover. And then he can see you came up with the crystal ball design and not us hehe

Hahaha I don't think I've had an arguement over punctutation or maybe I have, I don't know haha

Oh and by the way, maybe there's some way of Mika being directed to this thread to see who came up with what part of the cover. And then he can see you came up with the crystal ball design and not us hehe

woah woah woah

seriously, NOT NECESSARY!

haha, this is OUR cover!

woah woah woah

haha, this is OUR cover!

I know, I know., I meant the crystal ball part haha But then that way he can see everyone else's brainstorming as well:biggrin2:

Haha you seriously reminded me of times on msn with my friends with that whole, "I totally meant something different than what I I typed". One time I must have typed something and my friend was a bit offended or something and I was like "that was sarcasm" and then she was fine:roftl:

I know, I know., I meant the crystal ball part haha But then that way he can see everyone else's brainstorming as well:biggrin2:

Haha you seriously reminded me of times on msn with my friends with that whole, "I totally meant something different than what I I typed". One time I must have typed something and my friend was a bit offended or something and I was like "that was sarcasm" and then she was fine:roftl:

Haha, I know, I seriously feel like I'm back in 7th grade.:blush-anim-cl:

woah woah woah

haha, this is OUR cover!

you know i was thinking 'oh no this is going to break out into a big argument' but you guys are really nice to each other - not like how in school people fight for the credit etc etc... :bleh:

...just wanted to add my opinion ya know? :D

you know i was thinking 'oh no this is going to break out into a big argument' but you guys are really nice to each other - not like how in school people fight for the credit etc etc... :bleh:

Haha, no way!

I'm really not like that, and I was coming off about this whole thing completley different than intented! I hope you guys don't think I'm a brat like that!

That is so very true- we are all really nice to each other.

I feel a moment...hugs for everyone *hugs screen*

hehe

7th grade. Feels like such a long time ago...seing as grade 12 is next year hehe

Wow. 7th grade seems like such a long time ago. Seeing as we'll be 22 this Sunday, 7th grade was long ago. We only remember a few things then.

Haha, no way!

I'm really not like that, and I was coming off about this whole thing completley different than intented! I hope you guys don't think I'm a brat like that!

Not at all. We don't think you're a brat.:thumb_yello:

Ooohh...happy early birthday ladies:biggrin2:

Aw, Happy birthday early birthday girls! Hope it's a good one!:wink2:

Awwwww, thanks you three. That was sweet. We're sure it will be great. When we turn 22 then Mika and us will be only 2 years apart for about a month.:roftl::roftl: We've done the math.

Ok, I'm done reading!! And I've some opinions:

1. I like the mini deadlines, but no one remembered the back, what about it?

2. About the lettering, why don't we choose at least the top 5 of the fonts presented here and vote for the one that sould be the one? We gotta have the font right as soon as possible; I like the idea of the black outline and I think we should also choose color parameters to well... color it but the way of coloring can go with each person, if someone wants do put dots, another wants do draw lines inside, I think hat would be cool, you know... represent our personalities with the letters! :biggrin2:

3. This has been talked already but each person is important here as lovelove_mika said, every single idea given here, has been a peace of the puzzle to get this done.

4. I like the idea of drawing an animal but it would be really hard to put all together! First, 'cuz there are many people working here, so, each person would have to draw something... that means that at least 13 animals would have to go inside of the circus that at the same times goes inside of the crystal ball; second if it gets done, the drawings wouldn't have the size for being really appreciated. My idea is (and it could be a bit hard for the drawer) each person chooses a part of their favourite animal, for example... mine is a lion, so I choose its mane, Louise's fave animal could be a giraffe, so, she chooses its horns... and like that creating some sort of Chimera Does that makes sense to you guys??

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry if I upset anyone with what I posted- I really did NOT mean for me to come across as mean or arguementative. I think our ideas have been wonderful so far and for all of us to work together in such a productive manner is so cool

Awwwww, thanks you three. That was sweet. We're sure it will be great. When we turn 22 then Mika and us will be only 2 years apart for about a month. We've done the math.

No problemo:wink2: Good observation:naughty:

Why do you guys talk so much??? :roftl: Darn it! I wasn't here for a day and I'm completely lost!! :roftl: *Reads the last 5 pages!*

Hehe:roftl:

Ok, I'm done reading!! And I've some opinions:

1. I like the mini deadlines, but no one remembered the back, what about it?

2. About the lettering, why don't we choose at least the top 5 of the fonts presented here and vote for the one that sould be the one? We gotta have the font right as soon as possible; I like the idea of the black outline and I think we should also choose color parameters to well... color it but the way of coloring can go with each person, if someone wants do put dots, another wants do draw lines inside, I think hat would be cool, you know... represent our personalities with the letters!

3. This has been talked already but each person is important here as lovelove_mika said, every single idea given here, has been a peace of the puzzle to get this done.

4. I like the idea of drawing an animal but it would be really hard to put all together! First, 'cuz there are many people working here, so, each person would have to draw something... that means that at least 13 animals would have to go inside of the circus that at the same times goes inside of the crystal ball; second if it gets done, the drawings wouldn't have the size for being really appreciated. My idea is (and it could be a bit hard for the drawer) each person chooses a part of their favourite animal, for example... mine is a lion, so I choose its mane, Louise's fave animal could be a giraffe, so, she chooses its horns... and like that creating some sort of Chimera Does that makes sense to you guys??

1) Hmmm, I don't think we've talked that much about the back cover. But I think it was Melanie who suggested the drawing (that came from you I believe Kary) with the shadow of the clown on the back. I think it was her that said it should go on the back.

2) That's a great idea!!! I'll be waiting to see my options:thumb_yello:

3) I agree 100% Everyone's ideas, drawing, improvements and overall contributions have been ever so wonderful and helpful thus far.

4) Oh, that's a good idea- simplifying what goes inside the crystal ball. And that link- that's cool...reminds me of a Liger from Napoleon Dynamite. And perhaps we could make it more "circusy" in some way. Like on some sort of pedestal. Imagine what's below but with more colour and personality...

What do you think?

Circus_Dog.png

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry if I upset anyone with what I posted- I really did NOT mean for me to come across as mean or arguementative. I think our ideas have been wonderful so far and for all of us to work together in such a productive manner is so cool

No problemo:wink2: Good observation:naughty:

Hehe:roftl:

1) Hmmm, I don't think we've talked that much about the back cover. But I think it was Melanie who suggested the drawing (that came from you I believe Kary) with the shadow of the clown on the back. I think it was her that said it should go on the back.

2) That's a great idea!!! I'll be waiting to see my options:thumb_yello:

3) I agree 100% Everyone's ideas, drawing, improvements and overall contributions have been ever so wonderful and helpful thus far.

4) Oh, that's a good idea- simplifying what goes inside the crystal ball. And that link- that's cool...reminds me of a Liger from Napoleon Dynamite. And perhaps we could make it more "circusy" in some way. Like on some sort of pedestal. Imagine what's below but with more colour and personality...

What do you think?

Circus_Dog.png

LOVE the picture!

I think I'm gunna do a sketch of it now...

and add a mustache to the dog, haha.

or something rediculous....

LOVE the picture!

I think I'm gunna do a sketch of it now...

and add a mustache to the dog, haha.

or something rediculous....

Had to go through about 4 pages of a Google image search to find that:roftl:

But you like Kary's idea? I do...I think it would be cool to simplify ALL the animals into one (shoot, what did she call it?) Chimera:wink2:

Had to go through about 4 pages of a Google image search to find that:roftl:

But you like Kary's idea? I do...I think it would be cool to simplify ALL the animals into one (shoot, what did she call it?) Chimera:wink2:

Oh sweet, very cool.

What else would we fill the space with though? Random circus stuff?