Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've sended mine. Here it is! I didn't like it that much, 'cuz it looks like it wasn't my handwriting :huh:

Scan100121-1.jpg

I don't know why you didn't like it because it's great! :thumb_yello:

I love the colour, and the design of the letters is very beautiful! :wub2:

I don't know why you didn't like it because it's great! :thumb_yello:

I love the colour, and the design of the letters is very beautiful! :wub2:

Awww, thx Lili! :huglove:

(I remember that from Spanish class :naughty:)

You're welcome! :wink2:

Your teacher taught you well then! :naughty:

Btw, yours is lovevly! You have very pretty handwriting.

I have a question what is the required stuff we have to give in?????

IMPORTANT: THIS IS EVERY PARTICIPANTS RESPONSIBILITY: 3 things that MUST be submitted if you have joined this project!

1. One' date=' typed MESSAGE to Mika is MANDATORY[/b'] (you must submit a message) if you are joining this project. The document should be MICROSOFT WORD , and NO MORE THAN 400 WORDS. This generally gives each member about half a page for their message. But, if you are tearing up at the idea of not getting to tell Mika EVERYTHING you want, than don’ t worry! There are many different categories that will be present in which you can get your point across. Examples include: memories, HMCML (“how Mika changed my life”) etc…

*** The main focus of the message should be somewhat centered on wishing Mika a happy new year and luck in the future...etc.***

2. MINI MEMBER BIOS. FOR EVERYONE is also MANDATORY: Simply fill in the information below:This is a SPECIFIC guideline. Be minimal in the amount you write.

Name: YOUR MEMBER NAME & in ( ) your first name

Quote: (anything: inspirational, light hearted etc)

Random Fact: (something interesting or fun…something you like to do etc)

3. You must submit a picture of YOURSELF OR SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO REPRESENT YOU (ONE PICTURE)

SEND IN YOUR PICTURE AS A SEPERATE ATTACHMENT IN THE EMAIL, NOT PASTED IN A WORD DOC PLEASE!

These are meant to be FUN! The placement for the bios is still uncertain… They could go before your message to Mika or after (even separate) The quote can be anything, lyrical even...keep it to a minimum of a few sentences (no specifications however, just use your best judgment) Again with the random fact, keep it to a few sentences (1-3) AND PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PICTURE!

i dont know about it not taking long I SUCK AT LETTERS!!!!!!!!!! i have so much to write about yet i still run blank:blink::boxed: HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Okay' date=' so you have alot to say right? Write everything down (whether it be in full sentences or point form) then afterwards cut stuff down- group things toegether, cut out stuff that sounds too similar etc.

[/color']

yeah but i literally dont know how to start!:blink::shocked:

Oh' date=' okay :doh:

Ummm...hmmm. I don't know. Okay. Maybe wish him good luck with gigs and other stuff in the future. Add some stuff that means something to you (that relates to what you wrote). For example, say you went to a gig and you liked, say, the confetti. Mention something about how his shows are really good and keep up the good work and don't ever get rid of the confetti.

It may also help if you pretended that he wasn't going to read it- that may take some of the 'pressure' off.[/color']

Oh, okay :doh:

Ummm...hmmm. I don't know. Okay. Maybe wish him good luck with gigs and other stuff in the future. Add some stuff that means something to you (that relates to what you wrote). For example, say you went to a gig and you liked, say, the confetti. Mention something about how his shows are really good and keep up the good work and don't ever get rid of the confetti.

It may also help if you pretended that he wasn't going to read it- that may take some of the 'pressure' off.

ok thankyou sooooo much that helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!do you think i could email it to mel tomorow cuz i need to finish my other hw:naughty:

ok thankyou sooooo much that helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!do you think i could email it to mel tomorow cuz i need to finish my other hw:naughty:

You're welcome! I'm glad that it helped ya :wink2::original:

Hmmm' date=' I'm not sure about that. *shrugs shoulders*[/color']