I can KINDA understand why *alot* of folks think we are mad... but TIS TRUE -- if you weren't there you couldn't possibly understand the 'MAGIC' .... and therefore it all sounds so strange... OH well... at least we will always have the memories to cherish. We can close our eyes and re-live the day over and over and over... We may all be :insane: but TRUST me -- I will be telling my GREAT GRAND CHILDREN about that day.... {If I ever have any} ....and if I live that long! :naughty:

As cheesey as it sounds.... my whole life truly did change on that day! Perhaps that is why it is so significant!

that does not sound cheesey a all! (maybe just a little bit:naughty:) my life changed also!!! there was magic in that venue last night!!!! and everyone who was there knows it! you could feel it! i may not have children but i did tell the kids i baby sit for lol:naughty: one of them can barely speak:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can speak :naughty:

And I am SO SICK of hearing about Terminal 5 :mf_rosetinted:

WTF.. okay it happened it was 6 MONTHS AGO get over it already!!!!!

*runs and hides in a dark corner of my room*

well you better brace yourself for the rest of your life because i doubt that your mom or any of us on this thread will stop talking about it lmao! this is our 4th thread on terminal 5 :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

well you better brace yourself for the rest of your life because i doubt that your mom or any of us on this thread will stop talking about it lmao! this is our 4th thread on terminal 5 :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I just pretend like I am listening to her talk about it..... really I am like OMG here we go again. I mean HOW many times can you look at those pictures. You are not even in any of them Aimee. If you were I might like looking at them more!

I just pretend like I am listening to her talk about it..... really I am like OMG here we go again. I mean HOW many times can you look at those pictures. You are not even in any of them Aimee. If you were I might like looking at them more!

haha awww thats cuz i was taking them and the only person i look at in the pictures is the tall dark curly haired man in them:wub2:

yeah I am still a bit pissed about it. But I just wanted to see New York :mf_rosetinted:

if you wanted to go because of new york you were best off not going lol! the only thing you would have seen was construction and parking garages and there would have been a chance of getting run over by one of them lol

if you wanted to go because of new york you were best off not going lol! the only thing you would have seen was construction and parking garages and there would have been a chance of getting run over by one of them lol

From the sounds of it I prolly would of jumped in front of one :mf_rosetinted:

how often do you go to a concert and meet the performer (who is amazingly goreous) AND dance on stage with him! not often! lol especially as a first concert!

You are so spoiled!!! and wonderfully lucky!

When we went to see Mika at GMA 8/10/07 we got in, we got to speak with him and sign things, were 4 feet from Cherrise, about 6 ft from Mikey and had a great show.

How does one even try to top that!

You are so spoiled!!! and wonderfully lucky!

When we went to see Mika at GMA 8/10/07 we got in, we got to speak with him and sign things, were 4 feet from Cherrise, about 6 ft from Mikey and had a great show.

How does one even try to top that!

i know his band is sooo nice! this summer at the concert in nimes i talked to all the band members and had them all sign the dvd some of them signed the cd i was talking to saranayde for like 10 mins and i talked to david and he was so nice and asked my name and shook my hand (he is even cuter up close!)

i know his band is sooo nice! this summer at the concert in nimes i talked to all the band members and had them all sign the dvd some of them signed the cd i was talking to saranayde for like 10 mins and i talked to david and he was so nice and asked my name and shook my hand (he is even cuter up close!)

That's cool. My mom wants to meet Cherisse!