• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OKAY I am strating to beleive yall...shhheeessshhhhh :blink:

you should. look at the video in my siggie!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

i know his band is sooo nice! this summer at the concert in nimes i talked to all the band members and had them all sign the dvd some of them signed the cd i was talking to saranayde for like 10 mins and i talked to david and he was so nice and asked my name and shook my hand (he is even cuter up close!)

you met them?! :shocked:

can i be more jealous of you? what did you and saranayde talk about? and you met david? :wub2:

you should. look at the video in my siggie!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

you met them?! :shocked:

can i be more jealous of you? what did you and saranayde talk about? and you met david? :wub2:

yeah sighhhhhhh i was talking to saranayde about the concert and asked what its like on stage and told her that i flew from new york for the conerts... and then my sister had to add how much of a fan i am which sorta made me embarassed cuz she had to add the part that i have a mika shrine in my room:blush-anim-cl::naughty::bleh: but hey! doesnt everyone! lol and i talked to david and shook his hand! he was all bubbly and happy i didnt even know he had a baby girl born 5 days before the concert until after i came back home and saw the video! if i had known i would have said something and maybe gotten him a gift for the baby:wub2:

yeah sighhhhhhh i was talking to saranayde about the concert and asked what its like on stage and told her that i flew from new york for the conerts... and then my sister had to add how much of a fan i am which sorta made me embarassed cuz she had to add the part that i have a mika shrine in my room but hey! doesnt everyone! lol and i talked to david and shook his hand! he was all bubbly and happy i didnt even know he had a baby girl born 5 days before the concert until after i came back home and saw the video! if i had known i would have said something and maybe gotten him a gift for the baby:wub2:

ah! thats's so coool! i bet saranayde has a mika shrine too :mf_rosetinted:

aw he's so cute!!! i didn't know he had a baby! you saw the video? as in the birth video? :puke:

ah! thats's so coool! i bet saranayde has a mika shrine too :mf_rosetinted:

aw he's so cute!!! i didn't know he had a baby! you saw the video? as in the birth video? :puke:

hahaha NO! it was in one of the video blogs! did you not see it?!:shocked:it was the benicassim...the one where he says "will i regret this tomorow?" with the pants...

i am sure saranayde has mika IN her shrine :das: o and i only found out after that she is possibly engaged

o and did i mention that when i asked martin to sign my live in cartoon motion he said of course love in his scottish accent:wub2:

Haha aww, at my 2nd Mika gig @ Nokia Theatre after he signed my poster I said thank you and he said "thank YOU love"

I died, ahaahahaha

he said "thank YOU love"

His sister Yasmine said the same thing after the Terminal 5 concert, the place was pretty cleared out and she walked by and I said: "Hi, well done" She said: "Thank you love". She said it with thought, just not a robotic reply.

Good energy also.

it was funny after the nimes concert while i was talking to saranayde we both like its so cold! and she had a dress on (maxi dress dont know if you know that term but thats what they call that here they are like these super long dresses that are really flowy) and she was wrapping a towel around herself and she turned around and yasmine and her mom were talking to eachother in the middle of the place where everyone leaves (it was in the middle of a street) and she was like when are these girls gonna get going its cold lol!

i know! i really want to! hopefully my parents will let me and the airline tickets wont be expensive! DAMN HIGH GAS PRICES :blowup: airplane tickets are through the roof! it cost 900 dollars for plane tickets for france:boxed:

I know what you mean!!! I am hopeing the prices stay as they are right now.... for my flight to NYC in November.... it is a GREAT rate *right now* I have to book ASAP! :blink:

I know what you mean!!! I am hopeing the prices stay as they are right now.... for my flight to NYC in November.... it is a GREAT rate *right now* I have to book ASAP! :blink:

i know i mean when i left it was 4 dollars i cant even imagine it getting any hire:shocked:

edit* do i not know how to spell any more :shocked: i meant higher lol :naughty:

it's gone down to the $3.80's here. thank god.

It's $3.87 here now.... what a releif!!! :shocked:

:boxed:

Alex I hope that the flight is still the same amount when we are ready to book it!!! OMG... the kids going back to school... new clothes, new shoes, supplies all times 3.... I have to save for the flight AND the hotel AND spending money - OMG! I am SO stressed! :roftl:

It's $3.87 here now.... what a releif!!! :shocked:

:boxed:

Alex I hope that the flight is still the same amount when we are ready to book it!!! OMG... the kids going back to school... new clothes, new shoes, supplies all times 3.... I have to save for the flight AND the hotel AND spending money - OMG! I am SO stressed! :roftl:

who needs school though? :wink2:

we could book in september or october even! remember we didn't book til january, think.