• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I KNOW SHE DIDNT EVEN NO ABOUT HIS BLOGS!!!!!!! I SWEAR SHE HAS ABANDONED US! EVEN THOUGH SHE SAYS SHE HASNT SHE IS JUST "BUSY":sad:

I haven't even seen but ONE of the blogs!!!! The dead sea one..... and I HAD to see that one cause Mika was all wet and naked :das:

oh shush your complaining! i have not abandoned you all....for too long..... hahaha

welll? miss me yet? xD yah yah, hugs and kisses, i know i've missed a lot so you all HAVE to catch me up. please? tell me things! ive seen all the blogs, and mika is so silly in the dead sea! im like....umm...welll it is the lowest place in the world, its so salty meaning its dense and thats why you float, and the mud has minerals your supposed to put on yourself....he only put the muddy water on! haha not the actual mud -shakes head- silly mika!

anyways, please please please catch me up! and anyone have any info on the b-day mugs? did they get to him safely? and pictures of the final mugs?

<333

Ada

crap i meant i'm not going. though she did come up with the money. she decided to be all responsible and save. she didn't want to spend money seeing the same show again.plus she wanted to pay me back for the last show.

OMG YOUR NOT GOING..................

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a moment of silence with you for the Panic....

Okay it over -- OMG ALEX OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG YOUR NOT GOING..................

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a moment of silence with you for the Panic....

Okay it over -- OMG ALEX OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

grr.... i'm mad.....but happy for ruru.

i guess it was meant to be.

grr.... i'm mad.....but happy for ruru.

i guess it was meant to be.

IT IS IT IS IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!

YOU WILL SEE ...............

we are going to have THE MOST AMAZING unbeleivable weekend OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited I am about to :puking:

IT IS IT IS IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!

YOU WILL SEE ...............

we are going to have THE MOST AMAZING unbeleivable weekend OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited I am about to :puking:

i know, i know.

now i must look for dresses.

the one i'm going to wear in melbourne is going to match my glittery shoes.

OH! i rang up someone from melbourne, and she said it was only 2 1/2 hours from ft. lauderdale. which confuzzles me, cause i keep hearing about how far it is.

i know, i know.

now i must look for dresses.

the one i'm going to wear in melbourne is going to match my glittery shoes.

OH! i rang up someone from melbourne, and she said it was only 2 1/2 hours from ft. lauderdale. which confuzzles me, cause i keep hearing about how far it is.

Well as you know I went there for the Queen concert in April and I can tell you ......... I DROVE 70 MPH all the way there on I-95 and it took 4 hours....

I just asked my daddy how long it would take from Ft. Lauderdale and he said.... 3 1/2 hours :mf_rosetinted:

THAT you can beleive! It will seem like HELL for me - cause I have to drive ALL the way TO Ft. Lauderdale.... but ONCE we get on I-95 it won't be bad at all!!!!! What color are your glitter shoes?????

Alex I REALLY am sorry about panic.....

but, do have to admit that I feel a HUGE releif!!!!! I don't think I could have done it all by myself!!! And I KNOW that it just would not have been the same without you! I am SO glad that we get to experience the WHOLE thing from start to finish..... 3 concerts in 3 days -- all over South Florida -- it is going to be pure madness! I cannot even contain myself! NOW I don't have to worry about September 20 -- cause I know exactly what I have to so!!!!

I wonder how cool it is going to be the beginning of November :naughty:

I just asked my daddy how long it would take from Ft. Lauderdale and he said.... 3 1/2 hours :mf_rosetinted:

THAT you can beleive! It will seem like HELL for me - cause I have to drive ALL the way TO Ft. Lauderdale.... but ONCE we get on I-95 it won't be bad at all!!!!! What color are your glitter shoes?????

oy. oh well. it will be a fun 3 1/2 hours.:naughty:

my shoes are a blueish-purple.

Alex I REALLY am sorry about panic.....

but, do have to admit that I feel a HUGE releif!!!!! I don't think I could have done it all by myself!!! And I KNOW that it just would not have been the same without you! I am SO glad that we get to experience the WHOLE thing from start to finish..... 3 concerts in 3 days -- all over South Florida -- it is going to be pure madness! I cannot even contain myself! NOW I don't have to worry about September 20 -- cause I know exactly what I have to so!!!!

I wonder how cool it is going to be the beginning of November :naughty:

i know you are, and so am it. but they'll be around again, i'm sure.

and it is a huge relief!!! i've been trying to plan for 2 different possibilities, and now it's good to focus on one!!

it's going to be SOOOOOO crazy!!!

oy. oh well. it will be a fun 3 1/2 hours.:naughty:

my shoes are a blueish-purple.

i know you are, and so am it. but they'll be around again, i'm sure.

and it is a huge relief!!! i've been trying to plan for 2 different possibilities, and now it's good to focus on one!!

it's going to be SOOOOOO crazy!!!

It is going to be a FUN 3 or so hours!!! Rufus and Mika all the way there! :roftl: ......... and when we get there we are meeting up with the Europeans.... and the PARTY truly begins..... a WHOLE three days of NON-STOP Rufus partying!~ OMG Alex can you dig it?

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!! :naughty:

Now I can start looking for the hotel in Melbourne and Miami..... I am gonna be DEAD Monday.... cause I have to drive you home..... drive ALL the way home AND get up at 5 AM for work :shocked:

It is going to be a FUN 3 or so hours!!! Rufus and Mika all the way there! :roftl: ......... and when we get there we are meeting up with the Europeans.... and the PARTY truly begins..... a WHOLE three days of NON-STOP Rufus partying!~ OMG Alex can you dig it?

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!! :naughty:

Now I can start looking for the hotel in Melbourne and Miami..... I am gonna be DEAD Monday.... cause I have to drive you home..... drive ALL the way home AND get up at 5 AM for work :shocked:

totally!!!! tell me more about the european meet-up and this pre-party thing in melbourne....

i think i can dig it :wink2:

me too!!! i wish i could drive places, and that you'd trust me to drive:naughty:

i have to work that monday too. it's going to be hell.

totally!!!! tell me more about the european meet-up and this pre-party thing in melbourne....

i think i can dig it :wink2:

me too!!! i wish i could drive places, and that you'd trust me to drive:naughty:

i have to work that monday too. it's going to be hell.

Well..... N O W that I KNOW I am going for SURE I will get MUCH more involved in all of the festivities of the weekend!! All I know about the pre party in Melbourne is that it is going to be a cocktail reception held right there at the venue.... *you are gonna love the King's Center* I do!!!!

MAYBE you should join the Rufus forums too..... so you can get to know the peeps before we meet them -- it is WAY more fun that way -- YOU KNOW!

OMG tell me about it! Monday is gonna ****ing SUCK ASS! I am going to be a ZOMBIE! :boxed: