This One's For Us Girls PART 29

Sarah_Lollipop

Hehe, that's my way of thinking logically. It's not bad, hot. Rained yesterday but I was in the mountains so it's colder there, and it rained for 2 secs today and it was thundering.

Your weather is bearable. Just wait until you return to London. Temperatures are rising.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not anymore. I'm also guessing it's alot worse if you live in the south.

Wow the world is really changing isn't it :blink: I'm dreading to think what it'll be like in 10 years time.

I think I would too. I just can't begin to imagine heat worse than this.

I guess I've experienced worse, but not that much worse. Maybe if I was living in the carribean :shocked: I hope it doesn't get as bad as that, or worse!

I agree! I've had 3 sleepovers at friends in a row, and we haven't managed to get to sleep 'till about 4 oclock :thumbdown:

Anyway! Hello People :wink2:

Hello. How are you?

I guess I've experienced worse, but not that much worse. Maybe if I was living in the carribean :shocked: I hope it doesn't get as bad as that, or worse!

I haven't and I wouldn't want to either.

I got sent because I keep getting headaches... And then I have to go to the opticians tomorrow, and I went to the dentists on friday :naughty:

I see. I hope they find the cause. My headaches are because of my eyes. I only get them occasionally now.

I guess it's not the right time to say I love needles :naughty:

:shocked: I hope you're joking.