This One's For Us Girls PART 29

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That film looks great. I'm going to see Mamma Mia in a two weeks.

I want to see it too! Its out in september in France (I think)

It makes me think of the musical (even if I didn't see it) I haven't seen any actually. But I like them. Esp the West Side Story one :fisch:

*cough* even if I know like two songs *cough*

Men, it's a bad cold I have :naughty:

It makes me think of the musical (even if I didn't see it) I haven't seen any actually. But I like them. Esp the West Side Story one :fisch:

I loved the musical of Mamma Mia :wub2: .. I haven't seen the West Side Story yet :fisch: Only the film version *starts singing 'I Want to Live in America*.

I loved the musical of Mamma Mia :wub2: .. I haven't seen the West Side Story yet :fisch: Only the film version *starts singing 'I Want to Live in America*.

I know that one too! I didn't know it was from WSStory. I should really watch the movie :naughty: Instead of watching the horrible afternoons telefilms. :naughty: Actually, the last one wasn't that bad, it was actually about Natalie Wood! Sad life!

how random :naughty:

I really wanna watch Mamma Mia :wub2:

It looks amazing.

You only know two? :shocked: That can't be true.

Just don't pass it to me.

I know that one too! I didn't know it was from WSStory. I should really watch the movie :naughty: Instead of watching the horrible afternoons telefilms. :naughty: Actually, the last one wasn't that bad, it was actually about Natalie Wood! Sad life!

how random :naughty:

What kinda fan are you then! :bleh:

Hmm.. no idea who she is lol.

It looks amazing.

You only know two? :shocked: That can't be true.

Just don't pass it to me.

Well 4 actually. But West Side Story isn't that famous in France. I mean, it's famous, it's a classic but there aren't as many people who know it well than in the UK or in the US.

Maria(I know there's a song with it), the song Danika mentionned earlier :naughty:,tonight, and of course, I feel pretty :cool:

*looks at Melly's avie* You know, I always picture you as a giraffe cos I don't know what you look like :roftl:

:roftl: But I'm a giraffe! Didn't you know already? :shocked::naughty:

What kinda fan are you then! :bleh:

Hmm.. no idea who she is lol.

A Mika fan? :naughty:

Tssk!!! She's the one who played the lead in WSS! (I did not only know that because I watched the telefilm $cough$)

It does :wub2: And I wanna sing along to all the songs :naughty:

Someone told me that when she went to see it, everyone was singing in the cinema.

Well 4 actually. But West Side Story isn't that famous in France. I mean, it's famous, it's a classic but there aren't as many people who know it well than in the UK or in the US.

Maria(I know there's a song with it), the song Danika mentionned earlier :naughty:,tonight, and of course, I feel pretty :cool:

I've never seen WSS.

Not that song again. Anger Management is on tv here tomorrow. When I hear that song I think of you. :naughty:

:roftl: But I'm a giraffe! Didn't you know already? :shocked::naughty:

A Mika fan? :naughty:

Tssk!!! She's the one who played the lead in WSS! (I did not only know that because I watched the telefilm $cough$)

You're a giraffe! That's not fair, I wanna be one too! :tears:

Oh.. I haven't seen the telefilm :fisch: