How Much Do You Love Me

i LOVE this song. when i heard it i cried, i would explain why but it's a long story and i don't have much time on the computer. in short i related to it well.

anyway, the copy i have i can barely hear the song and theres people screaming and singing really loud overtop of mika.

so i was wondering, does anyone have a good/ish quality recorded at one of his shows, or maybe recorded on the radio or something? i know it's illegal to get studio recordings or anything like that and i want to respect that, but if someone has a better quality version than me could they please mail it to me (racing-horse-83@hotmail.com) or post a link to where i can download it on here?

also, i would prefer it as a mp3 because my internet connection itsn't all too great.

if i'm breaking some kinda law with this requestlet me know.

thanks =)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Just watched that and - how come it seems a lifetime ago? :blink:

It does, doesn't it? That video was a real turning point for me and so much has happened since then.

The song has kind of lost its magic for me unfortunately.

It does, doesn't it? That video was a real turning point for me and so much has happened since then.

The song has kind of lost its magic for me unfortunately.

I'm not extraordinarily sad, that this one is not part of his current set.

Considering the vibe of it in that old (well, not really old :wink2:) video, it would have been so out of place within his whole new show.