Dale from Big Brother

ewokwicket

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes the lovely Dale...I want a pic of him with his beard though :das: I like a bit of face fuzz *but trim your beard Mr. Yorke*

I loved it last night when he was mouthing off about Mo in the Diary Room :das: hmmm

Ah yes the lovely Dale...I want a pic of him with his beard though :das: I like a bit of face fuzz *but trim your beard Mr. Yorke*

I loved it last night when he was mouthing off about Mo in the Diary Room :das: hmmm

He was swearing a little bit wasn't he????

Yes, but it was warranted, Mo was being a real **** , what was wrong with him yesterday???

Post some Dale pics!!! beardy ones lol

I don't like Mo, he's too stuck up his own backside:thumbdown:

I don't think I have any beardy ones of Dale, I'll have a look

I don't like Mo, he's too stuck up his own backside:thumbdown:

I don't think I have any beardy ones of Dale, I'll have a look

I happen to know Mo outside the house and he's lovely! It's just that he's around all these people who don't get him and it's starting to get to him. He's extremely sensitive and genuinely gets upset when people have a problem with him and just resort to bullying.

I happen to know Mo outside the house and he's lovely! It's just that he's around all these people who don't get him and it's starting to get to him. He's extremely sensitive and genuinely gets upset when people have a problem with him and just resort to bullying.

Really? It must be strange seeing someone you know in the BB house.

He does seem like a very sensitive soul, he seems to be suffering a bit at the moment, but then so are a lot of them. I was surprised by his outbursts the other day, he never struck me as aggressive before but obviously as you say, things are getting to him!

He does like his food though doesn't he :naughty:

I don't think he'll be booted out on Friday..it'll be Darnell.

Really? It must be strange seeing someone you know in the BB house.

He does seem like a very sensitive soul, he seems to be suffering a bit at the moment, but then so are a lot of them. I was surprised by his outbursts the other day, he never struck me as aggressive before but obviously as you say, things are getting to him!

He does like his food though doesn't he :naughty:

I don't think he'll be booted out on Friday..it'll be Darnell.

Yeah he didn't even tell us he was going on but we managed to figure it out a week before it started.

Haha weird thing is.. I've never actually seen him eat outside the house! Ever! He's usually just drinking when I'm with him :naughty:

I think it's gonna be pretty close between all 3 on Wednesday. I think they all have their group of haters haha