• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*stamps foot*

i guess second will have to do for now.

is there a time limit? :naughty:

*does some research on how do get DarkLight OUT of the queue*

OI * takes offence* :shocked: what a nice way to treat the birthday girl (harummphhh)

get outta here you you're NOT gonna have any kisses with Mika now I'll personally see to that pmsl:roftl: you cheeky mare

I go first 'cause I was the 1st to say if he likes kisses he can kiss me (you'll have to be quicker next time)

If you're nice to me I MIGHT let you kiss him for 5 minutes (though after THAT I don't see why I should? lol:naughty:)

Edited by DarkLight

haha ok i'll be nice to you :roftl: is it your birthday really? happy birthday then if so xD :toot:

only 5 minutes? *stamps foot again* ok lol now i'm starting to sound like a grumpy old ewe..

yup it IS my birthday today (the 23rd) I'm 23 today! (see my profile) yeah only 5 minutes! at first!

we can kiss him in 5 minute intervals I get the first 5 minutes then you get 5 minutes then he gets to have break (so he doesn't get jaw ache:roftl: lol) then I get another 5 minutes then you get another 5 minutes then he has another break & so on!!!

does that sound good to you?

yup it IS my birthday today (the 23rd) I'm 23 today! (see my profile) yeah only 5 minutes! at first!

we can kiss him in 5 minute intervals I get the first 5 minutes then you get 5 minutes then he gets to have break (so he doesn't get jaw ache:roftl: lol) then I get another 5 minutes then you get another 5 minutes then he has another break & so on!!!

does that sound good to you?

:lmfao:

YES! but poor poor mika.. how long is this going to go on for...?

:lmfao:

YES! but poor poor mika.. how long is this going to go on for...?

poor mika?? i thought he liked kisses i wouldn't think he'd mind it if he liked kisses that much!!

it'll go on as long as he wants he's in charge :punk::naughty:

ok, not poor mika, LUCKY mika, getting kisses from us two xD

yeah he should be pleased he gets lots of loving and from 2 of us the jammy devil:wink2: & I have been told I'm a nice passionate loving kisser (not that I'd know it's just what i was told) :roftl: pmsl

does anyone think these are truly awesome? so far we've had

A Beintot,

Mxx

Mika X

Mx

M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!

M! x

M!!xx

Mxx

M!!

What do you think he's gonna come up with next? There's only so many things you can do with M I K A . the x is a kiss. yep, we're all clear on that now. :naughty:

aaand he's the only guy i know of who puts a x in his signature.

I LOVE IT!!

what about you guys?

wow I love his signatures (especially the 4th one :roftl:) sooo great, lots of xxxxxxx for MIKA:roftl:

i agree with you on that.

if mika does like to kiss alot, i'd be happy to kiss him.

me too :naughty:

i think the X means a kiss.. i`d like a a lot of MxMxMxMx

i'm pretty sure x s kiss:wink2: wonderful no?:clap::wub2:

So cute and original signatures he has got I love it

who? where?:blink: u think on mikasounds ? that Mxx :wub2: aaaaaw...yyesss :rolls_eyes:

yeah i wish he would do it again (the 4th one i mean) now he always puts M!!xx

:thumbdown:

BORING mika!!

hey,hey!

he's not boring,just can't give us so many xxxxxx...-he thinks that if he uses us to his kisses,later we won't be able to live without them:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...