:swoon: You sure know how to kill me Greta. I love the Rob in cartoon motion series. I can tell he's younger, and I think he's perfectly adorable in them. It's all about the jaw.... I wonder when it will stop growing:lmfao:

OK, I've got things to do and places to go today, so better get moving.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Oh! Oh! Was in the bookstore yesterday... Guess what they had?.... Cardboard cutout of Edward. Had to pretend I wasn't actually looking at it. In fact, I punched it, showing to my daughter that it was cardboard. So....

I TOUCHED EDWARD CULLEN!! :lmfao: I will put this in the Edward thread later, but I really do have to go.

:swoon: You sure know how to kill me Greta. I love the Rob in cartoon motion series. I can tell he'syounger, and I think he's perfectly adorable in them. It's all about the jaw.... I wonder when it will stop growing:lmfao:

OK, I've got things to do and places to go today, so better get moving.

okay :teehee:

robert-pattinson-6169-8.jpg

I'm sure ur gonna be pretty focused in what u'll gotta do

4243037131_1d0366c8c4.jpg

:lol3:

4243809206_0f58f46b4a_o.jpg

the D&G man ideal was originated by 2006!Pattz I suppose :teehee:

or Cannes!Rob

http://www.flickr.com/photos/melbietoast2009/4244083716/sizes/o/

:fangurl:

my stuck.in.da.snow fav pastimeh..searchin for pixspamminpattz

wintertale.gif

http://twitpic.com/wt3vw/full http://twitpic.com/wpwfa/full

Edited by greta

OK, so I've been spending all my time lately over on an Rpattz fanfic site and I get a lot of Rob in my day (and boy does he get up to some interesting things over there), but hot damn!

Love that Bel Ami shot. I was talking to a girl over there and after hearing what the movie is about, I'm more interested to see Bel Ami than Remember Me. But I hope both do well.

OK, if anyone's looking for me, I'll be over there, getting my fill of Rob fantasy for the day. And if anyone wants the link, just ask:das: The more of us over there, the merrier!

OK, so I've been spending all my time lately over on an Rpattz fanfic site and I get a lot of Rob in my day (and boy does he get up to some interesting things over there), but hot damn!

Love that Bel Ami shot. I was talking to a girl over there and after hearing what the movie is about, I'm more interested to see Bel Ami than Remember Me. But I hope both do well.

OK, if anyone's looking for me, I'll be over there, getting my fill of Rob fantasy for the day. And if anyone wants the link, just ask:das: The more of us over there, the merrier!

There is no Bel Ami shot:blink:

There is no Bel Ami shot:blink:

OK, you're going to tell me that's a banner she made, aren't you?:sneaky2:

I feel like an idiot now! :doh: I just presumed it was a promo photo. I have no idea with regards timelines of what stuff is shooting or what the real Rob is doing. Fictional Rob is currently filling my brain! :roftl:

in desperate robpattyless times....

11glrv5.jpg

I feel like an idiot now! :doh: I just presumed it was a promo photo. I have no idea with regards timelines of what stuff is shooting or what the real Rob is doing. Fictional Rob is currently filling my brain! :roftl:

actually...

bscap096.jpg

Georrrges DuRoy is still in pre-production :teehee:

t2.jpg

fanfics links please :pinkbow:

alg_pattinson.jpg

Sorry Greta, you squeezed the fanfics link request in between two pics and I only just noticed it.

It's the site I told you about before. Some of the girls on there also post on Twilighted, and some of the stories are on both. But there are no betas on this one, so the chapters get up a lot quicker. The only trouble with that is that people don't always proof their own work and it's sometimes a bit painful trying to read through all the grammer, punctuation and spelling mistakes. Not that every story is like that. But a few have been.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.robertpattinsonfiction.com/storyboard/index.php

If it's the picture I'm thinking about, it's the promotional picture for Remember Me.

This is the Robert Pattinson website I go too, its really good.

http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/

If it's the picture I'm thinking about, it's the promotional picture for Remember Me.

This is the Robert Pattinson website I go too, its really good.

http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/

I think I've seen that one too.

I just know that I read a fabulously written but incredibly dark and disturbing story on the fanfic site I go to and the girl said she'd gotten into trouble for it over on another site and I think it was the one you've mentioned.

I like the one I go to cos it's a lot smaller than twilighted.net. Although I think once I've been on this one for a few months, I'm going to end up at twilighted.net. I can feel the pull.....

waiting for

Remember-Me-Wallpaper-robert-pattinson-10008423-812-606.jpg

Sorry Greta, you squeezed the fanfics link request in between two pics and I only just noticed it.

It's the site I told you about before. Some of the girls on there also post on Twilighted, and some of the stories are on both. But there are no betas on this one, so the chapters get up a lot quicker. The only trouble with that is that people don't always proof their own work and it's sometimes a bit painful trying to read through all the grammer, punctuation and spelling mistakes. Not that every story is like that. But a few have been.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.robertpattinsonfiction.com/storyboard/index.php

oooh thankies :teehee:

a pretty straightforward address mwehehe I never find the easiest way..u've to registrate? oh well, better that getting lost on private LJs...

currently I'm hooked on very OT fics, Rob/twilight are nearly unrecognizable...

disturbing stuff is enthralling.. angstgoddess003 stories are my fav, is the one you mentioned?

So I was looking at this movie on Imdb last night, cos I wanted to know more about the lead actress and she was born in Australia :boing:

Also, she's doing voicework for Guardians of Ga'hoole, which my son will be very excited about as he loved the series of books.

waiting for

Remember-Me-Wallpaper-robert-pattinson-10008423-812-606.jpg

oooh thankies :teehee:

a pretty straightforward address mwehehe I never find the easiest way..u've to registrate? oh well, better that getting lost on private LJs...

currently I'm hooked on very OT fics, Rob/twilight are nearly unrecognizable...

disturbing stuff is enthralling.. angstgoddess003 stories are my fav, is the one you mentioned?

So, I think the only pic in that group that I'm not really fond of is the last one in the white t-shirt. He looks cocky in it. :dunno: Ah, whatever.

OK, you don't have to register to read the stories at the site I go to, but people would prefer it if you did, because they would prefer it if you commented on their story and gave feedback. But it's totally up to you, it's not a locked site.

Um, most of the people on this site try to play a bit closer to realism with Rob. Well, that I've read so far. Even the one really angsty one I've read so far has Rob still being essentially Rob, it's just the situation that is really disturbing.

I've never heard of angstgoddess003, but that doesn't mean anything. A lot of people change their name between forums.

So, does this mean you are coming over to play? I'd really love for there to be some MFC'ers over on there :boing:

good...TyBert is meant to be that way

So, I think the only pic in that group that I'm not really fond of is the last one in the white t-shirt. He looks cocky in it. :dunno: Ah, whatever.

OK, you don't have to register to read the stories at the site I go to, but people would prefer it if you did, because they would prefer it if you commented on their story and gave feedback. But it's totally up to you, it's not a locked site.

Um, most of the people on this site try to play a bit closer to realism with Rob. Well, that I've read so far. Even the one really angsty one I've read so far has Rob still being essentially Rob, it's just the situation that is really disturbing.

I've never heard of angstgoddess003, but that doesn't mean anything. A lot of people change their name between forums.

So, does this mean you are coming over to play? I'd really love for there to be some MFC'ers over on there :boing:

eheh if the stories are good I'm glued to the screen till I finish read'em...so let's meet on sunday {or I'll tell you next sleepless night} :D

mmmm.. I don't know what to picspam...I mean, only 12?! :roftl:

ok bye

tumblr_kwm5yiKHOn1qzu1pno1_500.jpg