MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my goodness! good luck! :thumb_yello:

I'm back - f i n a l l y! THERE is SO much traffic out there it isn't even funny! I got some stuff done -- and did not have a SECOND to even eat. I do not feel hungry right now, but I know that I will in an hour or two :boxed:

there's that much 'lunch traffic'?? :shocked:

don't you guys have vending machines? :blink:

YES there is that much lunch traffic -- and it does not help that the snowbirds are here AND it is the Holiday Season so everybody and their grandmother is out and about -- mostly window shopping but nonetheless pretending to be *SHOPPING* drives me insane! And I have to go over a big bridge to get to North Fort Myers and they get in front of you and go about 5 MPH -- WTF!

aaahhhh!!!!! Feels ggg ooo oooo dddd to vent sometimes!!! :naughty:

We do have A vending machine and it REALLY sucks -- but, if worse comes to worse -- well, you do what you have to do in order to stay alive~! :roftl:

YES there is that much lunch traffic -- and it does not help that the snowbirds are here AND it is the Holiday Season so everybody and their grandmother is out and about -- mostly window shopping but nonetheless pretending to be *SHOPPING* drives me insane! And I have to go over a big bridge to get to North Fort Myers and they get in front of you and go about 5 MPH -- WTF!

aaahhhh!!!!! Feels ggg ooo oooo dddd to vent sometimes!!! :naughty:

We do have A vending machine and it REALLY sucks -- but, if worse comes to worse -- well, you do what you have to do in order to stay alive~! :roftl:

oye that sucks!!! i have soooo many complaints about driving in florida :sneaky2:

i hate driving here. ESPECIALLY the mall :sneaky2::sneaky2:

oye that sucks!!! i have soooo many complaints about driving in florida :sneaky2:

i hate driving here. ESPECIALLY the mall :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Malls suck.

Okay I love them -- but, yeah the traffic and crazy drivers and the FACT that you have to are suppose to yield to pedestrians! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm bringing harry potter!!! wait....is there even a dvd player?? :shocked:

i did! i have a list of them.

:woot_jump: Cedric:naughty: I have a portal dvd player i will bring that, even though its a small screen but its ok:naughty:

EDWARD!! I hope hes there:wub2::naughty:

Cedric:naughty: I have a portal dvd player i will bring that, even though its a small screen but its ok:naughty:

EDWARD!! I hope hes there:wub2::naughty:

i have a small regular dvd player, i can bring that. ...i'm going to check the hotel website for amenities.

we should complain if he's not. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY HAVE JACOB!?!!! HE'S IN THE FILM FOR 2 MINUTES!!! :sneaky2::protest::blowup:

i have a small regular dvd player, i can bring that. ...i'm going to check the hotel website for amenities.

we should complain if he's not. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY HAVE JACOB!?!!! HE'S IN THE FILM FOR 2 MINUTES!!! :sneaky2::protest::blowup:

AND NOBODY LIKES HIM:roftl:

I'm getting excited all over again to see Twilight:boing:

me too:roftl:

Did you figure out the trailers for your i pod?

ya, i did. :naughty: i had to delete an episode of friends and gossip girl to make room for the soundtrack, the rob and catherine interview, the trailer, and the forest scene :blink::roftl:

----------

on a mika related topic, my parents were in france and england, and they looked everywhere for a mika poster. they ended up finding one at a grocery store, but then left it at the hotel. they're going ot try to have them mail it to me :naughty:

ya, i did. :naughty: i had to delete an episode of friends and gossip girl to make room for the soundtrack, the rob and catherine interview, the trailer, and the forest scene :blink::roftl:

----------

on a mika related topic, my parents were in france and england, and they looked everywhere for a mika poster. they ended up finding one at a grocery store, but then left it at the hotel. they're going ot try to have them mail it to me :naughty:

I still have one more to put on my i pod, the one were its just Rob in the beginning introducing the trailer:wub2:

------

:shocked:

They found a poster in a grocery store:roftl:

I still cant think something to get Holly, and I just realized today I'm going to have -10 dollars in my bank account:shocked:

YOU'RE NOT suppose to get me anything!!!! :sneaky2:

----- and did you really think I wouldn't SEE that? :naughty:

I *and Austin and Alysia* am SO excited!!!! We are packing tonight -- and leaving as SOON as I get home tomorrow! Alex -- as usual ... I will text you when I am almost to your house.... be READY girl friend! I guess-ta-mate that we will be there around -- 7:45 or so .... but, don't quote me on that. :naughty:

I HOPE we can make it to the resort by at least 11:00 PM :shocked:

We are gonna be running around all night tomorrow~! We have to go to Publix, go to Old Town :bleh: and THEN go and do the FUN stuff -- *the decorating*

Put your gay man hat on -- so that we can do it up in pure MFC style!!

I found our tree yesterday -- I have to go get it -- OMG there is gonna be like NO room in my car! I have the trunk -- ALREADY packed and still our suitcase is not even there yet! :shocked:

I *and Austin and Alysia* am SO excited!!!! We are packing tonight -- and leaving as SOON as I get home tomorrow! Alex -- as usual ... I will text you when I am almost to your house.... be READY girl friend! I guess-ta-mate that we will be there around -- 7:45 or so .... but, don't quote me on that.

I HOPE we can make it to the resort by at least 11:00 PM :shocked:

We are gonna be running around all night tomorrow~! We have to go to Publix, go to Old Town and THEN go and do the FUN stuff -- *the decorating*

Put your gay man hat on -- so that we can do it up in pure MFC style!!

I found our tree yesterday -- I have to go get it -- OMG there is gonna be like NO room in my car! I have the trunk -- ALREADY packed and still our suitcase is not even there yet! :shocked:

i will be ready! :thumb_yello:

will publix be open? :shocked: my gay man hat never comes off :naughty:

i had 2 dreams about the party last night, and neither of them were good.

first dream:

you decided to give out gifts early and instead of austin being santa, it was your dog. and your gift to me was a polar bear picture frame. it was literally a wooden polar bear, with a rectangle in the middle :blink:

the next dream:

i was waiting for you to pick me up, when i decided to take my cousin to a celine dion concert. that's about it :naughty:

i will be ready! :thumb_yello:

will publix be open? :shocked: my gay man hat never comes off :naughty:

i had 2 dreams about the party last night, and neither of them were good.

first dream:

you decided to give out gifts early and instead of austin being santa, it was your dog. and your gift to me was a polar bear picture frame. it was literally a wooden polar bear, with a rectangle in the middle :blink:

the next dream:

i was waiting for you to pick me up, when i decided to take my cousin to a celine dion concert. that's about it :naughty:

WEIRD -- I don't have a dog :blink: