Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Hm, then, look whats on your computer ans delete those things you dont use :wink2:

No, havent done yet. We were watching a movie! :lmao: But will do it now! And, as soon as I can record my voice, I will post it there, ok?

I deleted some stuffs.. :naughty:

What kind of movie you are watching? I saw on Twitter, that you're watching something, but I forgot to ask :blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait! :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I deleted some stuffs.. :naughty:

What kind of movie you are watching? I saw on Twitter, that you're watching something, but I forgot to ask :blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait! :naughty:

Yay!!! Does it work better now??

We were watching Dumbo. Freaking scary!!! :blink: Really, I dont like that movie, it scares me to guts.........

Oh, forgot to do that again! I will try to record it this night :thumb_yello:

Yay!!! Does it work better now??

We were watching Dumbo. Freaking scary!!! :blink: Really, I dont like that movie, it scares me to guts.........

Oh, forgot to do that again! I will try to record it this night :thumb_yello:

I gues.. :naughty: Actually I don't see a different :naughty:

Dumbo? Never heard of.. Scary? :blink:

No worries, do it when you can! :naughty:

I gues.. :naughty: Actually I don't see a different :naughty:

Dumbo? Never heard of.. Scary? :blink:

No worries, do it when you can! :naughty:

Then, if you dont see any difference, its not any difference to see..........

Yep, Dumbo. the Disney movie about an elephant............ And yeah, scary. At least, it scares me..........

:thumb_yello:

Then, if you dont see any difference, its not any difference to see..........

Yep, Dumbo. the Disney movie about an elephant............ And yeah, scary. At least, it scares me..........

:thumb_yello:

Probably :roftl:

Ohhh, I thought it was something like Saw :roftl: Those are more disgusting than scary.. Whats so scary in it?

Probably :roftl:

Ohhh, I thought it was something like Saw :roftl: Those are more disgusting than scary.. Whats so scary in it?

:naughty: :naughty:

Have you seen it??? The scene where Dumbo gets all drunk and dreams about pink elephants........... I hate that scene! I even hate the music. I find it all really scary..........

:naughty: :naughty:

Have you seen it??? The scene where Dumbo gets all drunk and dreams about pink elephants........... I hate that scene! I even hate the music. I find it all really scary..........

Oooo... Thats the dumbo! * I googled :mf_rosetinted:* Noo, I haven't seen it.. About pink elephants? That kinda reminds me about my cat.. My sis has pink bathrobe and he like to bite it and drag all around the room.. :naughty:

Oooo... Thats the dumbo! * I googled :mf_rosetinted:* Noo, I haven't seen it.. About pink elephants? That kinda reminds me about my cat.. My sis has pink bathrobe and he like to bite it and drag all around the room.. :naughty:

Then, dont see it! :wink2:

Aww, your cat seems to be really happy and sweet!

Then, dont see it! :wink2:

Aww, your cat seems to be really happy and sweet!

:naughty:

He sometimes is sweet :naughty:

He's been catching fly (where did that come from? :blink:) and now he's having a nap.. Lazy one :naughty:

:naughty:

He sometimes is sweet :naughty:

He's been catching fly (where did that come from? :blink:) and now he's having a nap.. Lazy one :naughty:

Hehehe :roftl:

I dunno where that came from, but I think is a great sentence! Lazy........... I wish I can be like him!:wub2:

Hehehe :roftl:

I dunno where that came from, but I think is a great sentence! Lazy........... I wish I can be like him!:wub2:

Sentence, eh? :naughty:

Me too.. Ech.. :sad:

Oh, I forgot to ask how was your day? :naughty:

Sentence, eh? :naughty:

Me too.. Ech.. :sad:

Oh, I forgot to ask how was your day? :naughty:

Yep :wink2:

Well, if you forget the morning lost on hospital, it was ok. Its still raining, and we are 2 days since it started, but well, a friend send my sis some lollipops for her b day (more than a month later) and she gave me one.

And yours?

Yep :wink2:

Well, if you forget the morning lost on hospital, it was ok. Its still raining, and we are 2 days since it started, but well, a friend send my sis some lollipops for her b day (more than a month later) and she gave me one.

And yours?

It was ok too. It's not raining, today's very beautiful and sunny day! I'm very happy about that! Oh, we don't have classes Friday! :punk:

Oh, sorry about the hospital.. Hope everything's ok with that.. Month later? :naughty: Thats better than nothing :roftl:

It was ok too. It's not raining, today's very beautiful and sunny day! I'm very happy about that! Oh, we don't have classes Friday! :punk:

Oh, sorry about the hospital.. Hope everything's ok with that.. Month later? :naughty: Thats better than nothing :roftl:

Yay!! Not rain!!! :punk: And YAY!!! for not having school on Friday! :punk: :punk:

Oh, well, dont worry, at least they have done something right today............ I bet they are really tired :sneaky2:

Yes, better later that never!

Yay!! Not rain!!! :punk: And YAY!!! for not having school on Friday! :punk: :punk:

Oh, well, dont worry, at least they have done something right today............ I bet they are really tired :sneaky2:

Yes, better later that never!

Yeah.. :wub2: Our teachers are going to France (They all are going somewhere every year.. Last year they been in Italy :tears: )

I don't know hows there in Spain, but most of our doctors are cold not polite... :thumbdown:

Yeah.. :wub2: Our teachers are going to France (They all are going somewhere every year.. Last year they been in Italy :tears: )

I don't know hows there in Spain, but most of our doctors are cold not polite... :thumbdown:

Really?? And they dont bring you with them??? thats mean! Even more if they go to Italy and dont let you go. :sneaky2:

Here its the same. they treat you like if they were talking with a wall. You dont mean anything for them...........:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Really?? And they dont bring you with them??? thats mean! Even more if they go to Italy and dont let you go. :sneaky2

Here its the same. they treat you like if they were talking with a wall. You dont mean anything for them...........:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I know! :shocked: Anyway, I'm looking on a brigth side (But there was no bright side, when they were in Italy.. :tears:) we gonna get holiday. My friend counted that in April we gonna go only 12 days to school.. :das:

Aha.. Same here.. Sending from one doctor to another and then again.. Sometimes it looks like that all day long they doing nothing but drinking coffe :blink:

Oh, btw, I love new Mika's twitter :naughty:

I know! :shocked Anyway, I'm looking on a brigth side (But there was no bright side, when they were in Italy.. :tears:) we gonna get holiday. My friend counted that in April we gonna go only 12 days to school.. :das:

Aha.. Same here.. Sending from one doctor to another and then again.. Sometimes it looks like that all day long they doing nothing but drinking coffe :blink:

Oh, btw, I love new Mika's twitter :naughty:

Well, the bright side is always good! Really??? 12 days??? Wow! Yay!! :punk:

Yep, they seem to play tennis with you :sneaky2: Drinking coffee or smoking, cause mine does.........

Me too! :wub2: He is always so sweet!

Btw, Im waiting for your letter cause I have to send another one and want to do it at the same time, so I dont have to go twice to the post office........

Well, the bright side is always good! Really??? 12 days??? Wow! Yay!! :punk

Yep, they seem to play tennis with you :sneaky2 Drinking coffee or smoking, cause mine does.........

Me too! :wub2 He is always so sweet!

Btw, Im waiting for your letter cause I have to send another one and want to do it at the same time, so I dont have to go twice to the post office........

Yeah, Isn't that great? :naughty:

Our doesn't smoke as far as I know, but yeah, they are damn good tennis players :mf_rosetinted:

I know :wub2:

Don't worry, I'm gonna sent it this week! I promise! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I have to go now, see ya! :huglove:

Yeah, Isn't that great? :naughty

Our doesn't smoke as far as I know, but yeah, they are damn good tennis players :mf_rosetinted:

I know :wub2:

Don't worry, I'm gonna sent it this week! I promise! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I have to go now, see ya! :huglove:

Yep. Its great!!

Better for you. i hate going to the doctor and, as I enter to the room, I smell smoke.......... :thumbdown:

Oh, dont worry. Send it when you can. You know Im not getting mad!

then I will go now too. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

I'm like 8 minutes late for talking with you Isa! :crybaby: Why in the world our shceduleS doesn't wanna let us talk!!?? Darn it!

I miss you all girls, Babs, it's been like 3 months since I haven't talked to you, just yesterday I checked my MySpace page and I noticed that you sended me a comment like 2 months ago, sorry for not being there, but I kinda don't like MySpace anymore :boxed: I'm one step away from closing it!!

Love youuuuu!! And miss you like hell!

Edited by KaryLovesMika!

I'm like 8 minutes late for talking with you Isa! :crybaby: Why in the world our shceduleS doesn't wanna let us talk!!?? Darn it!

I miss you all girls, Babs, it's been like 3 months since I haven't talked to you, just yesterday I checked my MySpace page and I noticed that you sended me a comment like 2 months ago, sorry for not being there, but I kinda don't like MySpace anymore :boxed: I'm one step away from closing it!!

Love youuuuu!! And miss you like hell!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I cant believe this! I really want/need to talk to you! I miss you tons and things are not going really well in my life now, so I need to talk to someone, but wanna talk to you too!

Anyway, I think I will pm you, so you will know what happens. Thats the only way.............

Yep. Its great!!

Better for you. i hate going to the doctor and, as I enter to the room, I smell smoke.......... :thumbdown:

Oh, dont worry. Send it when you can. You know Im not getting mad!

then I will go now too. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Yeah! And tommorow I'm gonna sleep, cuz I don't have 3 first lessons. Yay!

Phiu phiu phiu - I haven't seen my doctor for a long time.. That means, I didn't get ill :naughty:

I asked my mum to send it today but she forgot to do that! :sneaky2: How's that imposible???!

Yeah! And tommorow I'm gonna sleep, cuz I don't have 3 first lessons. Yay!

Phiu phiu phiu - I haven't seen my doctor for a long time.. That means, I didn't get ill :naughty:

I asked my mum to send it today but she forgot to do that! :sneaky2: How's that imposible???!

Yay!!! I will love to sleep till late, but my mind is made to wake up early........... :thumbdown:

Well, thats great news then! Last time I was on doctor, for me, was............. last month.........

Well, lets say she just forgot. I dont want to get angry with her!

Yay!!! I will love to sleep till late, but my mind is made to wake up early........... :thumbdown:

Well, thats great news then! Last time I was on doctor, for me, was............. last month.........

Well, lets say she just forgot. I dont want to get angry with her!

Ignore her! Thats what I'm doing most of the time :roftl:

:sad:

Ahh.. well, she promised to do it tommorow.. I hope she won't forget it..

Mm.. My WMP just started to play Mi.I.A's Hombre.. mmm... :naughty::naughty: