• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

What have you been doing today?

Not much, just lazing about.

Surprisingly not. I need to stop procrastinating.

Same. You'd think after all these years you'd learn, but nope :thumbdown:

*waves* helloo everyone :) How are you ??:wub2:

Celine!! Hellooo!! How are you?

Hi Celine. I'm fine thanks. You?

I woke up this morning and I was deaf in one ear :blink:I wait for my hostfamily to come back so that I can ask them what to do.. I think I should see a doctor but I have no idea how this works in England ...

It's really weird to hear with only one ear !!!!:thumbdown:

so what have you been up to today?

No, my sister is still there so I went to her parent's evening.

Oh I see.

I know at the school they have a place with all the photographs of all the ex pupils. They call it memory lane.

I went to have a look. It's really nice.

erm... it's like your ear is filled with water... I can hear but not really....

Ah ok, I had that in Italy but that was because I got off a plane but it lasted for like 2 days. It's really annoying :thumbdown:

Ah ok, I had that in Italy but that was because I got off a plane but it lasted for like 2 days. It's really annoying :thumbdown:

yeah I had that before with planes !!! But I use earplanes now so I don't have that problem anymore... but now it just happened over night... that's what worries me... I have no idea where it comes from.. Maybe I was in a plane in my dream :roftl:

yeah I had that before with planes !!! But I use earplanes now so I don't have that problem anymore... but now it just happened over night... that's what worries me... I have no idea where it comes from.. Maybe I was in a plane in my dream :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Hopefully it'll go soon, if not you should probably get it checked out. I hate the popping sound it does when it goes though, it hurts.

:roftl::roftl: Hopefully it'll go soon, if not you should probably get it checked out. I hate the popping sound it does when it goes though, it hurts.

I feel like there's something liquid behind my eardrum that stops it from swinging hahaha I just want it to go :roftl: