your own room 101

DarkLight

on tv here in the uk there was a programme called room 101 where each week a celeb would come on & say what things/people/stuff etc irritated them & they had to convince the preseter (paul merton) to 'banish' the item/person/thing etc to room 101

so I thought how about we 'play' a game of room 101 on here you list things/people/songs whatever that annoy you & other people will decide whether or not it should be banished to room 101

ok so to start you all off here's my list of things to be banished to room 101 & you tell me if you think it should be or shouldn't be & why or why not

1) people who are very nasty to Mika (no explanation needed as to why)

2) bullies ('cause they make people feel bad)

3) schools (because they are useless, at least the ones i went to were if you get bullied they don't give a damn & they never teach you nothing these days, you should do online learning or one on one learning instead)

4) spiders (they're just disgusting creatures)

5) homophobic/rascist people (no need to explain why)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm over here your not allowed everything on your list into room 101 I think it's only 3, so for yours I will agree that

1-2 and 5 deserve to go in the most.

What happens now do more people vote on your room 101 submission or is it someone else's go now?

Hmmm over here your not allowed everything on your list into room 101 I think it's only 3, so for yours I will agree that

1-2 and 5 deserve to go in the most.

What happens now do more people vote on your room 101 submission or is it someone else's go now?

yeah people can vote on my 5 & make their own suggestions too:thumb_yello: