Natasha Bedingfield

HollyD

......... I can't believe there is not already a thread here for her!!!!

I have never really been 'a fan' love the music -- but, whatever.........

Anyhoo -- I saw her Saturday night -- she opened for the New Kids on the Block ******* and she was A M A Z I N G!!!! She is SO good live -- and her voice is phenomenal -- W O W ---- she motioned for them to 'turn up her mic' and she just totally blew the roof off of the place!

She said that they had just flown in from London -- but, I swear you would have never know there was ANY jet-lag there! She was A M A Z I N G -- I have a small vid I was able to take......

I can offically n o w say that I am a huge FAN! :naughty:

NatashaBedin_Cohen_12365189.jpg

Edited by HollyD

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really been a big fan... Seen here live a few times at festival type things and really didn't think she was good live :blink:

this was about 4 years ago though so I'm guessing she's a bit different now?

I don't know! :roftl:

But, her voice was A M A Z I N G live!!! I was VERY impressed!!!!

Unwritten was awesome!!!!!

and I have had pocket full of sunshine STUCK in my head for DAYS and I have always hated that song!!! LMAO

Oh, I hope I wasn't rude yesterday. I was super tired so I didn't explain. Just wanted to change it so people can find it in a search. :thumb_yello:

Not at all ... PUBLICALLY displaying my ignorance, how could I think that rude? :rolls_eyes:

just kidding Christine! YOU rude - n e v e r :huglove:

Not at all ... PUBLICALLY displaying my ignorance, how could I think that rude? :rolls_eyes:

just kidding Christine! YOU rude - n e v e r :huglove:

:naughty: It's not an easy name, believe me! I had to do a search to find out if it was one "d" or two. I was just sure there was a "d" in there somewhere.

:naughty: It's not an easy name, believe me! I had to do a search to find out if it was one "d" or two. I was just sure there was a "d" in there somewhere.

I don't feel too bad, because I did not DARE attempt it myself -- I actually DID a seach and that is what it gave me .... so, I suppose I am not the bafoon at all -- I blame it on Google :roftl:

I don't feel too bad, because I did not DARE attempt it myself -- I actually DID a seach and that is what it gave me .... so, I suppose I am not the bafoon at all -- I blame it on Google :roftl:

:roftl: Yeah that is the danger of Google isn't it??

Do you know her brother Daniel Bedingfield? This is one of my favourite songs.

:roftl: Yeah that is the danger of Google isn't it??

Do you know her brother Daniel Bedingfield? This is one of my favourite songs.

I can't watch YouTube here at work --- it is strictly forbidden! *BLOCKED* :naughty: I have never heard of him though!~ I will have to check that out when i go home~~~ :thumb_yello:

I love that in America Natasha is suddenly famous and yet no one has heard of Daniel.... Over here Daniel was pretty big and then his little sister comes along and they end up doing a bunch of concerts together... 4 or 5 years later and she's got all big and famous in the states and no one here even remembers who Daniel is :naughty:

I love that in America Natasha is suddenly famous and yet no one has heard of Daniel.... Over here Daniel was pretty big and then his little sister comes along and they end up doing a bunch of concerts together... 4 or 5 years later and she's got all big and famous in the states and no one here even remembers who Daniel is :naughty:

THAT'S AMERICA for you :insane:

That's not necessarily true.... I'm a bigger fan of Daniel than I am of Natasha. He had a single that was played a lot over here.

I think Mandi may mean "You're Not the One"...?

The one I posted is called "Gotta Get Through This". It's more of a dance track. And it was filmed in the Docklands...one of my favourite spots in London. Off the tourist path.

I think Mandi may mean "You're Not the One"...?

The one I posted is called "Gotta Get Through This". It's more of a dance track. And it was filmed in the Docklands...one of my favourite spots in London. Off the tourist path.

NOPE! Never heard of either song -- or him! :blink: