Anyone dress up as Mika?

Stormy Weather

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone dress up as Mika for Halloween? I had the brilliant idea a few days after. :doh:

P.S sorry, I have not been on MFC for ages so I think I missed all the crazy Halloween fun :wink2:

i did!

i'm uploading the pics right now :wink2:

edit: they're on the other computer :thumbdown:. i'll post em up asap, but it could take a bit.

Edited by superstar

Seriously I had my entire outfit on.. red demin jeans, red braces, a black t-shirt with graphic print.. my hair was all curly... and then my mom was like "no one is going to know who you are... so I abandoned my idea.. sad.

I don't 'do' halloween myself & If I did I wouldn't dress as him I think the idea is to dress up as a scary monster for halloween not a fave celeb (not that i'm criticising those who have far from it)

I have dressed in a Mika sort of way though just minus the curly hair my hair just won't curl :thumbdown: it's an utter nuisance i've always wanted curly hair yet when i use the curling tongs the curls always fall out almost straight away!:blink:

ok here's some pics of me dressed a bit like Mika

PICT0127.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

hey can you spot Mika in this pic he's in a little photo frame lol it was on my dresser which is where I put my camera so i could use the self timer (he just had to get his neb into the pic lmao)

PICT0121.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
edited to add pics

I don't 'do' halloween myself & If I did I wouldn't dress as him I think the idea is to dress up as a scary monster for halloween not a fave celeb (not that i'm criticising those who have far from it)

I have dressed in a Mika sort of way though just minus the curly hair my hair just won't curl :thumbdown: it's an utter nuisance i've always wanted curly hair yet when i use the curling tongs the curls always fall out almost straight away!:blink:

ok here's some pics of me dressed a bit like Mika

PICT0127.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

hey can you spot Mika in this pic he's in a little photo frame lol it was on my dresser which is where I put my camera so i could use the self timer (he just had to get his neb into the pic lmao)

PICT0121.jpg

You look AMAZING!!!!!! Thanks for posting pics :)