Will and the People

Hevthehampster

heya everyone, just wanted to post a thread about the second most amazing band ever!!!!!

i am really addicted to them at the minute, they are called will and the people.

go to myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/willandthepeople

join will and the people soldiers - it is number 1 on their friends list....created by me, and dont worry, i accept everyone.

please join and spread the love!!!!

Hev xxx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
heya everyone, just wanted to post a thread about the second most amazing band ever!!!!!

i am really addicted to them at the minute, they are called will and the people.

go to myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/willandthepeople

join will and the people soldiers - it is number 1 on their friends list....created by me, and dont worry, i accept everyone.

please join and spread the love!!!!

Hev xxx

Oooohhhhww!!! Of course!! Now I know where I recognize your name from!!! :roftl: I didn't know there was already a thread about them here?! I was surprised to see it. I saw them as the support band for paolo nutini, and I must say I enjoyed them way more :roftl: I'm playing their songs all the time now. My absolute favorite has to be 'the game', but other favorites: salamander, addicted :biggrin2:

Yaaaay!!! :D Loads of people like them!! Didn't realise people on here knew of them too - I was just trying to advertise :) As I say, I saw them at the hoosiers back in 2008 :)

Well, as far as I know they're getting great responses now! Hope they'll be coming to europe again as well :biggrin2:

Well, as far as I know they're getting great responses now! Hope they'll be coming to europe again as well :biggrin2:

I know! it's actually shocking how much response they are getting - I just hope they don't forget me... :P I've been there through it all - 3 gigs with the hoosiers, tour with the script, girls aloud, paolo nutini and then paolo nutini in europe. Change of manager - drop from label. Band members coming and going - I am just glad they are starting to find their feet :)

The new weirdos (ep#1)

errrm... and probably...Union Jack :)

Not too keen on Train tho - but everyone seems to love it :P

I can appreciate train, tho the bridge is a bit too long me thinks :teehee:

(also like lion in the morning sun, makes me happy :aah:)

I can appreciate train, tho the bridge is a bit too long me thinks :teehee:

Seee, I'm not too bothered about the bridge - I quite like it, I just don't think it's album material. :roftl:

Though my favourite at the moment is "People" :D

I am seeing Will on Thursday, he's playing in my hometown, but it's a private gig, so I am only going to say hello - do you want me to ask/tell him anything??? :biggrin2:

Seee, I'm not too bothered about the bridge - I quite like it, I just don't think it's album material. :roftl:

Though my favourite at the moment is "People" :D

I am seeing Will on Thursday, he's playing in my hometown, but it's a private gig, so I am only going to say hello - do you want me to ask/tell him anything??? :biggrin2:

Yes! That they should come to Belgium again! LOL:biggrin2::roftl: