Am i the only lonely one?

JULS92

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well 'im not at college today but i wish i was, that would mean i wasn't stuck at home feeling rotten with a v sore throat, cold and headache:thumbdown: (obviously feelin sorry for myself:naughty:), but still... at least i have the MFC to cheer me up:roftl: lots o' luv xxx :thumb_yello:

well 'im not at college today but i wish i was, that would mean i wasn't stuck at home feeling rotten with a v sore throat, cold and headache:thumbdown: (obviously feelin sorry for myself:naughty:), but still... at least i have the MFC to cheer me up:roftl: lots o' luv xxx :thumb_yello:

Oooohhhhh -- I sure hope you feel MUCH better SOON!!!! :huglove:

i wanna come too :P where do you live'? :D i take the next plane :naughty:

Oooohhh YOU are in Switzerland -- I will hop a plane to you!!! I want to see Switzerland SO bad! Especially Montreux!!!! :wub2:

I am in boring ole Florida! :naughty:

Oooohhh YOU are in Switzerland -- I will hop a plane to you!!! I want to see Switzerland SO bad! Especially Montreux!!!! :wub2:

hahah :D yeeaah you should defintely come here :punk:

but switzerland's not thaat interesstig.. i would love to go to florida :naughty:

Florida???? There is sun and it's warm there...and here in Germany...hahaha *sarcastic* it's wet, gray and disgusting...:thumbdown: Does anyone wanna change???

Florida???? There is sun and it's warm there...and here in Germany...hahaha *sarcastic* it's wet, gray and disgusting...:thumbdown: Does anyone wanna change???

no thank you :D same here in switzerland ^^haha.. everyone says "awww switzerland is beautiful.. xD " but.. if the wheater sucks the whole country sucks hahahaha..

:D where do you live in germany??