Kissable

I think you know very well by now that we are NOT letting you leave...:naughty: Don't scare me like that again! :shocked:

And I'm so sorry that you couldn't go and see the Hives, I know you were SUPER excited about that...:huglove:

Oh ok, i'm really sorry for scaring you

Stop it! When i think about the concert and how much fun had some members in a Hives forum, i want to cry so badly.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... maybe i only have a reason why i should leave... some of you know that reason

-Right now i'm sooo obsessed with The Hives and maybe i'm the only one in here... i feel alone (As a Hives fan) AND i felt (or feel) kinda sad because i was going to see them this past weekend and i couldn't go...

But i didn't expected so many answers, you guys are so ****in awesome! I'm really happy that the MFC is part of my life.

Thanks Nono

Thanks Dev

Thanks Charlie

Thanks DarkLight

Thanks Isa

Thanks MikaMeka

Thanks Marilyn Mastin

Thanks Ingie

Thanks Queenie

Thanks Laura

Maybe i'm not ready to leave the MFC.

....and because Ingie demanded.... i won't leave :naughty:

what the hell i was thinking when i created this thread?!

You're not alone in liking The Hives.... I'm a huge Franz Ferdinand fan... but I own every single one of The Hives albums..... Love them.... have seen them afew times at Festivals and they are awesome live.... I'm sure you'll see them eventually..... Just be postive..... :huglove:

Glad you're not leaving MFC..... :yay:

You're not alone in liking The Hives.... I'm a huge Franz Ferdinand fan... but I own every single one of The Hives albums..... Love them.... have seen them afew times at Festivals and they are awesome live.... I'm sure you'll see them eventually..... Just be postive..... :huglove:

Glad you're not leaving MFC..... :yay:

If you like The Hives.... why i haven't seen you in the Hives thread? Just kidding. I'm so glad you like them. Barely Legal is pure punk garage and i likey.

Awww... don't make me jealous, but i'm sure they will come back, they have LOTS of mexican fans. Just look at their myspace, they have lots of comments by them.

I like Franz Ferdinand too! I've just created a thread about them.

I'm glad too