Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo peeps!

Still 5 hours to open the presents, soo I'm entertaining myself by eating and spending my time here:roftl: My little cousin is watching tv, so she's entertained, I don't have to take care of her.

Hope you're having a great afternoon!:punk:

2ldu4hi.jpg

Yo peeps!

Still 5 hours to open the presents, soo I'm entertaining myself by eating and spending my time here:roftl: My little cousin is watching tv, so she's entertained, I don't have to take care of her.

Hope you're having a great afternoon!:punk:

2ldu4hi.jpg

que bom, é um porre ter que tomar conta de criança quando você não esta a fim :roftl: coitada da prima :roftl:

Hi Keti!

I want to ask you something about this photo… Where did you get it?

Hey Liliana!

I dunno,I guess I found it here. :thumb_yello:

Hi Keti :boing:

Hye Lucy! :boing: how are you?

Keti did you see what I asked you?

There :wink2:

uuuuuhh :shocked: never saw that one ....

how you celebrate xmas in Belgrade?

Well Serbian people usually don't celebrate THIS Christmas,our Xmas is on January the 7th,but since my Granny is Catholic I'm gonna celebrate this one too.:thumb_yello:

See? I'm the only girl on Mikagasmic who celebrates Christmas twice :punk:

479tc2.jpg

Hey Liliana!

I dunno,I guess I found it here. :thumb_yello:

Really?:blink:

I asked you, because this photo was taken in London (26th February, I guess), and by the time I went to the concert, I was not used to write here and I just put the photos from that gig on MySpace (which is private) and on the Portuguese forum (which you have to sign in to see them)!

Once again… if you remember exactly where you got the photo I would like to know! Probably I would put the photos sooner or later on MFC! I don’t mind people put photos on the threads (like mikagasmic), but only photos that I post in a public webpage!

I hope in understand me!:wink2:

Really?:blink:

I asked you, because this photo was taken in London (26th February, I guess), and by the time I went to the concert, I was not used to write here and I just put the photos from that gig on MySpace (which is private) and on the Portuguese forum (which you have to sign in to see them)!

Once again… if you remember exactly where you got the photo I would like to know! Probably I would put the photos sooner or later on MFC! I don’t mind people put photos on the threads (like mikagasmic), but only photos that I post in a public webpage!

I hope in understand me!:wink2:

Well,I have myspace but I don't have you as a friend,so I didn't get it from there. I'm not registered on the Portuguese forum so I couldn't get it from there too. :naughty:

The only option that remains is that I found it here.:wink2:

Well Serbian people usually don't celebrate THIS Christmas,our Xmas is on January the 7th,but since my Granny is Catholic I'm gonna celebrate this one too.:thumb_yello:

See? I'm the only girl on Mikagasmic who celebrates Christmas twice :punk:

479tc2.jpg

I love Christmas but my family don't celebrate at all, religious things as well :thumbdown:

Well,I have myspace but I don't have you as a friend,so I didn't get it from there. I'm not registered on the Portuguese forum so I couldn't get it from there too. :naughty:

The only option that remains is that I found it here.:wink2:

Yes I know… First of all I went to MySpace to see if I have you there! :wink2:

If you remember you posted before you, please tell me!

I’m not mad; I just want to talk to “the person” who post here first!

Well, I have to go now! Merry Christmas to everyone!:bleh:

Yes I know… First of all I went to MySpace to see if I have you there! :wink2:

If you remember you posted before you, please tell me!

I’m not mad; I just want to talk to “the person” who post here first!

Well, I have to go now! Merry Christmas to everyone!:bleh:

Okay,I will :thumb_yello: even though I doubt because I've had that puic for a long time :no::boxed: but if I do remember I'll let you know,okay?

Merry Christmas to you too! See ya :bye:

Hi Kaeryana, I want to ask you something ...

what is write on this article? :roftl:

hmmm.. :shocked: lemme do my magic,haha..

The Odd and the Ugly

Pirate Scarf!

Everything seems to be ok, tight skinnies,velvet vest, and accessories like braces and a necklace..but what's with the Captain Jack Sparrow scarf? why mika?why??

-reporters here are mean :sneaky2: