This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Great :das: Yup I did!

At least you went to the two best ones :bleh: And the after party! Hmm, I don't think I saw you though (I don't actually know what you look like :fisch:).

Yeah exactly! I was like that with a lot of people then. Hopefully that'll change next year.

Cool! :)

Hehe, some people say the one on 26th was the worst but I don't know... I really loved them both! Even standing in the queue was fun, which is a really strange thing to say in the normal world :naughty:

:naughty: I guess that might be the reason. If you want to, I can PM you a photo of me :biggrin2:

Yeah I hope so as well.... I also hope he's gonna announce the tour as soon as possible.... I hate waiting!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool! :)

Hehe, some people say the one on 26th was the worst but I don't know... I really loved them both! Even standing in the queue was fun, which is a really strange thing to say in the normal world :naughty:

:naughty: I guess that might be the reason. If you want to, I can PM you a photo of me :biggrin2:

Yeah I hope so as well.... I also hope he's gonna announce the tour as soon as possible.... I hate waiting!

That's what I heard from some people as well but it was more about what happened between the mfcers rather than Mika's performance.

Sure! If you want :wink2:.

I hope so too! I want to start planning out my Mika gigs of 2009 lol.

That's what I heard from some people as well but it was more about what happened between the mfcers rather than Mika's performance.

Sure! If you want :wink2:.

I hope so too! I want to start planning out my Mika gigs of 2009 lol.

Well, that's just their bussiness..... couldn't influence Mika's performance at all!

Alright, it's gonna be there in a minute. But first I have to find one, which is not that old... cause a photo of me can be considered a rarity :naughty:

Same here! I need to know when to skip school and stuff :naughty:

And the January sales.

Ooh yes, and that. Nearly forgot about those :naughty:

Well, that's just their bussiness..... couldn't influence Mika's performance at all!

Alright, it's gonna be there in a minute. But first I have to find one, which is not that old... cause a photo of me can be considered a rarity :naughty:

Same here! I need to know when to skip school and stuff :naughty:

Exactly.

Ha ha :roftl: Ok.

Tsk tsk, naughty girl :fisch:Not that I wouldn't do the same thing :fisch:

Exactly.

Ha ha :roftl: Ok.

Tsk tsk, naughty girl :fisch:Not that I wouldn't do the same thing :fisch:

It might take little longer than I thought.... I only found the photo from the halloween party so far :lmao: (The only one I've ever been to... and by luck I won the best costume award :roftl: )

:mf_rosetinted: Mika's gigs teach you more than school :fisch:

:roftl: That could be a nightmare.

Especially when it comes to the day :o

It might take little longer than I thought.... I only found the photo from the halloween party so far :lmao: (The only one I've ever been to... and by luck I won the best costume award :roftl: )

:mf_rosetinted: Mika's gigs teach you more than school :fisch:

Ha ha, wow you really weren't kidding when you said it was rare to find the pics :roftl: Lol! What did you dress up as?

I agree! Physical education, English, French.. and other stuff :fisch:

Ha ha, wow you really weren't kidding when you said it was rare to find the pics :roftl: Lol! What did you dress up as?

I agree! Physical education, English, French.. and other stuff :fisch:

Yeah, I wasn't :naughty: I hate it when somebody is taking a picture of me, I always look so stupid. On 99% of all photos I just close my eyes or do something strange and unnatural with my face (of course I don't want to).

Eeeerm... I think this might be really hard to describe, I'll just upload this one :naughty: Basically, I was inspired by the character called Spirit of Jazz, from the Mighty Boosh....

And ... yeah! Exactly! .... Well for me it wasn't french, but german and spanish....

...plus art! ... You get to know how much beauty you can find in the world.. :naughty:

post-7341-142983679851_thumb.jpg

Nothing at all??

Just going to school and doing my hobbies... but couldn't convince myself to do any work (as I'm usually at school from 8 til 4 ... so afterwards I'm pretty tired...)

But I already found a job, starting in january :punk:

Just going to school and doing my hobbies... but couldn't convince myself to do any work (as I'm usually at school from 8 til 4 ... so afterwards I'm pretty tired...)

But I already found a job, starting in january :punk:

I'm not surprised.

What are you going to do for your job?

I'm not surprised.

What are you going to do for your job?

Yeah, especially when I have to learn even when I get home.... eight hours of sleep has become a wonder for me....

Gonna work in a toy shop :roftl: Don't know exactly what I'm gonna do there, from what I understood it's just gonna be pretty much everything what needs to be done...

Yeah, especially when I have to learn even when I get home.... eight hours of sleep has become a wonder for me....

Gonna work in a toy shop :roftl: Don't know exactly what I'm gonna do there, from what I understood it's just gonna be pretty much everything what needs to be done...

That sounds like a fun job.