This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Thanks. I may need it.

You're seeing Twilight again. I knew you would.

Ah, you know me too well my friend :fisch: Are you still going to see it tomorrow as well?

You guys are still awake? Yaaay :naughty:

Yeah. But I should go soon, I'm using my iPod in bed while my friend is sleeping. And the battery's about to die. So if I leave abruptly sorry.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi everyone :wub2:

what's the topic? Twilight? Can you watch the film without reading the book or is it a bad idea?

Hi Celine. You can see it without reading the book.

Ah, you know me too well my friend :fisch: Are you still going to see it tomorrow as well?

No, I can't get anyone to come with me.

Yeah. But I should go soon, I'm using my iPod in bed while my friend is sleeping. And the battery's about to die. So if I leave abruptly sorry.

Nevermind about that. Wow... having internet like that everywhere actually rocks :punk:

Hi Celine. You can see it without reading the book.

No, I can't get anyone to come with me.

cool I might watch it :wink2: Just because I love vampires and I was in love with a vampire from a german musical when I was 11 :roftl:

Danika I sent you a pm by the way ;)

hi everyone :wub2:

what's the topic? Twilight? Can you watch the film without reading the book or is it a bad idea?

Hey Celibe. It's prob better seeing it before reading the book cos then you end up comparing them which is what I did then I got a bit disappointed with the film (even though I'm going to see it for the second time tomorrow) :naughty:

Nevermind about that. Wow... having internet like that everywhere actually rocks :punk:

It does but it doesn't help addictions :naughty:

cool I might watch it :wink2: Just because I love vampires and I was in love with a vampire from a german musical when I was 11 :roftl:

Danika I sent you a pm by the way ;)

I've read it, but I can't reply to it atm.:wink2:

did you see it ??? I was so in love with "Graf von Krolock" (or sth. like this).. and I was only 11 or 12 when I saw it.. and he was supposed to be the bad one xD I didn't like Alfred at all :roftl::roftl:

I saw a TV adaptation of that when I was little. :wink2: Don't remember much of it, to be honest... :fisch: But I liked it, that's the only thing I remember :naughty: And some of the characters.

Zum Beispiel den Graf von Krolock kann man nicht vergessen. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: