hotdlp

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have well its been ok i had college 2day double english then double music so it wasnt to bad though it was world music and listening skills 2day which is boring i only like my friday lesson cos i get 3 hrs of performing and doing wht i do best singing hehe how wuz urz?

i have well its been ok i had college 2day double english then double music so it wasnt to bad though it was world music and listening skills 2day which is boring i only like my friday lesson cos i get 3 hrs of performing and doing wht i do best singing hehe how wuz urz?

How many a-levels are you doing?

Dog bites.

Ouch :blink: Was he playing about or something?

Sounds good :naughty: Meh, it was ok, just did some lovely boring work.

How many a-levels are you doing?

im doing 2 A levels and a national award which is equivalent to an A level. Im doin A level history, A level english lit/lang and a national award in music performance

Are they? You should :thumb_yello:

I just need your opinion.

im doing 2 A levels and a national award which is equivalent to an A level. Im doin A level history, A level english lit/lang and a national award in music performance

Cool subjects. Are you going to go to uni when you finish?

Cool subjects. Are you going to go to uni when you finish?

yea i am to do a degree in social work as i wanna be a social worker when im older :) maybe carry on my singing and songwriting on the side do a few open mic nights and stuff get my performing better as im still 2 shy on stage.

yea i am to do a degree in social work as i wanna be a social worker when im older :) maybe carry on my singing and songwriting on the side do a few open mic nights and stuff get my performing better as im still 2 shy on stage.

That is a good idea. Get as much practise as possible.