• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do??

fine fine :D I just made a snow angel :roftl:

I went to the Zooooooo

I told you I took the exams :roftl:

Nice but it is weird cuz i don't know how to make something like it :roftl:how long did it take you to make it ?

Have you seen many strange animals ?

I have to go girls good night :huglove:

I told you I took the exams :roftl:

Nice but it is weird cuz i don't know how to make something like it :roftl:how long did it take you to make it ?

Have you seen many strange animals ?

I have to go girls good night :huglove:

haha 1 minute? xD you just lay in the snow and move your arms and legs :roftl:

Celineee Danikaaaa come to mine!!! There are about 150 people having a snowball fight in the courtyard! It's amazing haha.. I'm too cold though so I came in :naughty:

Me and my sister and her friend were just in Camden for ages and had to walk alllll down the high street in the blizzard haha.. We were falling over everywhere :naughty: and I had to get the bus from Waterloo to my flat!!! because it was too slippery

Celineee Danikaaaa come to mine!!! There are about 150 people having a snowball fight in the courtyard! It's amazing haha.. I'm too cold though so I came in :naughty:

Me and my sister and her friend were just in Camden for ages and had to walk alllll down the high street in the blizzard haha.. We were falling over everywhere :naughty: and I had to get the bus from Waterloo to my flat!!! because it was too slippery

Not fair. Am I the only one without snow? *looks out of window* OMG there IS snow!! I'm happy now :biggrin2:

it's soooo cool !!! I was running around in the snow with my balloon :roftl:

and then I made a snowangel in the garden and I was "ice-skating" on the wooden floor in our garden :roftl::roftl:

It's soooo amazing !! Wish I had someone to have a snowfight with :naughty:

it's soooo cool !!! I was running around in the snow with my balloon :roftl:

and then I made a snowangel in the garden and I was "ice-skating" on the wooden floor in our garden :roftl::roftl:

It's soooo amazing !! Wish I had someone to have a snowfight with :naughty:

I just looked out the window and I can barely see anything because it's snowing so heavily!!! :D It just looks like fog! :mf_lustslow:

I wanna go outside and join the snowball fight but I think everyones got cold and gone inside now haha

I just looked out the window and I can barely see anything because it's snowing so heavily!!! :D It just looks like fog! :mf_lustslow:

I wanna go outside and join the snowball fight but I think everyones got cold and gone inside now haha

haha I need to go to bed now xD I wonder how long it takes me to get to school tomorrow :blink:

woah I love the snow it's just like home !!! but seriously ! It's like real snow !!!! :shocked:

wohoooooo

love the pics by the way :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Do you have a calendar?

The one on my iPod. I put it in my old diary, but I'm not 100% sure if it's correct now.

haha I need to go to bed now xD I wonder how long it takes me to get to school tomorrow :blink:

Goodnight :D Hope you get to school in time :bleh: