hotdlp

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting on my nerves. I can't wait til it's totally gone now.

Is there much of it there?

Exactly! I hate how there are so many problems because of it :blink: Even when we had half the amount there was so much chaos.

Quite a bit of it left.

They might be more to come yet.

She!!!!! Hah I made a typing mistake there in my last post. Turned him into a woman. I wonder what he would have said to that. Dale I mean.:roftl::roftl:

I got what you meant anyway, even though I did get a bit worried :naughty:

HA cus I have tickets for the Sunday (Friday) Night Project...special guest Lily Allen. Incase you hadn't had enough of being on TV :naughty: I forgot I'd applied for them last week

I wonder how you always find out about these things !! :naughty:

I love meeting musicians but I hate the fake cheering and the cameras and everything :roftl:

That should be fun.

Yes. just for 2 hours.

Yup, should be.

That's pretty good.

I love meeting musicians but I hate the fake cheering and the cameras and everything :roftl:

She knows EVERYTHING :naughty:

Yeah me too, seems like they make you spend hours on it when they use like 2 secs of it.

She knows EVERYTHING :naughty:

Yeah me too, seems like they make you spend hours on it when they use like 2 secs of it.

:mf_rosetinted: I do know everything.

Ithink the fake cheering and stuff is just funny because it looks so fake..... I loved that guy behind you yesterday :naughty: I couldn't turn around to look at you without laughing at him

:mf_rosetinted: I do know everything.

Ithink the fake cheering and stuff is just funny because it looks so fake..... I loved that guy behind you yesterday :naughty: I couldn't turn around to look at you without laughing at him

What guy? *thinks hard*